SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

bmccarti you used and different skin texture didn't you? if so which one and what option did you select. I ask cos i am curious and have a little idea running around in my head.

Yes, I used SG Female Textures instead of Mature Skins.  For the men I still used Vitruvia. For Vitruvia, I did the neck seam enb fix mentioned on the mod description which involves changing the FixGammaTint setting in the ENBlocal ini along with some changes in the ENB series.   I also used the SG Female Better Makeup for SKSE version instead of the regular one in the guide. I am playing in 4k and everything works great, though I have a pretty amped up system.  As it stands, I have no issues with neck seams. There may be some other differences and options I chose in the mods, but right now I'm not in front of my computer.  I'll check when I get home and let everyone know. 

well yes cos if the meshes aren't there then there is simply nothing i can do apart from add a deleted flag to the next CR update (which i have started) unless someone Unless someone goes off and creates new meshes for these boots.

Uh you might want to postpone that until it is justified, I posted at the mod page and some user said to redownload the mod maybe it was corrupted which ofc had nothing to do with it because when I checked on each files on the mod page there are no such things.

Uh you might want to postpone that until it is justified, I posted at the mod page and some user said to redownload the mod maybe it was corrupted which ofc had nothing to do with it because when I checked on each files on the mod page there are no such things.

well do let me know i about is issue an update anytime soon it i have started a new one test one for myself.

Hmm i'm doubting that method of compatibility works.

I mean you only took relevant records from each mod in the merge ?

or is it a real real merge ?

No what I did was move all the esp to there own folder then I set the load order then I just used Merge Plugin and created a merge. Nothing was removed from any of the original esps (like I said quick and dirty but it works all be it not 100% prefect). I did create my own USLEEP patch for The Ordinary women and Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul that way those conflicts were already sorted and didn't need to be forwarded into the CR.

Kelmych hi! I haven't disregarded your posts, at present on holiday and trying to catch up on posts here. Gone a day or two and you have pages to trawl through LoL. When home will start a new game...and see if the cities set up works as mentioned in previous posts. Best regards Berndaroy

Edited by berndaroy

I'm having a hard time finding the mesh from AMB Variants\unique sets\IronPride\m\helmet.nif, my aMidianBorn didn't have any folders with AMB Variants. I checked on the downloads for each of the amidianborn and didn't find such things. Where is it from? I'm having invisible mesh because the meshes are not there.

Quick question does anyone here have AMB Variants meshes folder? The exact directory is at my quote, or maybe if anyone encounter an invisible body parts when using AmidianBorn?

This is so weird, if the mod is not prepackaged with the AMB Variants folder then this is a bug but at the mod page nobody seem noticed this or even talked about this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quick question does anyone here have AMB Variants meshes folder? The exact directory is at my quote, or maybe if anyone encounter an invisible body parts when using AmidianBorn?

This is so weird, if the mod is not prepackaged with the AMB Variants folder then this is a bug but at the mod page nobody seem noticed this or even talked about this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well I confirm that by using the Additem mod cheat i gave myself all pieces of the Blacksmith's tribute Iron Armour set and all pieces are invisible. One piece of chest armour does have a mesh but no texture thus is purple.

Kryptopr has confirmed that the Blacksmith's tribute Iron Armour set is unfinished and thus has no asset so I will just have to add a delete flag to that armour set.

FYI, I added Clockwork to my SRLEXLotD build and played through yesterday...Wow!  If u haven't played through that mod I'd highly suggest it.  Didn't see any conflicts with the guide at all, and game was smooth all the way through.  I know we don't need another player home, but the quests, dungeons, scenery are top notch so may be one u add on your own.

FYI, I added Clockwork to my SRLEXLotD build and played through yesterday...Wow!  If u haven't played through that mod I'd highly suggest it.  Didn't see any conflicts with the guide at all, and game was smooth all the way through.  I know we don't need another player home, but the quests, dungeons, scenery are top notch so may be one u add on your own.

Clockwork is on my Radar to try not sure I want to add to the guide though.