SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok I have installed the True Medieval Economy by DanielUA https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72896/? mod that was suggested awhile go here a few random thought. The xEdit script ran without fuss similar to Khajiit show ears and The Great Equalizer while is does change the amount of gold that things cost and merchants have I have also found it extremely easy to earn vast amount quite quick just by selling a bunch of old nordic armour you get of drauger. for example the chest piece is worth £30,000. Also just by selling a few of these pieces your speech skill levels up quite quickly.

so maybe coupled with some like Loot and Degradation might help that I will carry on to pay with it installed so the evaluation of this mod continues.

Ok I have installed the True Medieval Economy by DanielUA https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72896/? mod that was suggested awhile go here a few random thought. The xEdit script ran without fuss similar to Khajiit show ears and The Great Equalizer while is does change the amount of gold that things cost and merchants have I have also found it extremely easy to earn vast amount quite quick just by selling a bunch of old nordic armour you get of drauger. for example the chest piece is worth £30,000. Also just by selling a few of these pieces your speech skill levels up quite quickly.

so maybe coupled with some like Loot and Degradation might help that I will carry on to pay with it installed so the evaluation of this mod continues.

Have you tried the True Realistic Item Weight from the same author as well?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Have you tried the True Realistic Item Weight from the same author as well?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yes I am. I have created a new merge of Khajiit Ears Show, The Great Equalizer, True Medieval Economy and True Realistic Item Weights placed after Scarcity but before the Bash Patch. Also added the following Bash Tags INVENT, NAMES, RELEV,

Ya, I'm seeing that but don't know what causing it. It's just in that area only far as I seen so far.

well it obviously a mesh from one of the mods i have recently added cos i don't remember it being like that before. only mod i can think of is maybe blended roads cos that adds snow.

possibly this conflicts 000A7149 conflict is BDS?

Edit: Not that does anyone know what the name of snow texture around the palace of the Kings is? that way we can start to narrow any conflicts.

oK bit of an update it is not the snow itself that is ficklering but the textures underneath so the path and also the wall of the palace on the Kings.

the mod so far removed during this test Noble Skyrim, Blended Roads, better dynamic snow but the didn't help in fact it got worse.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

ok after painstakingly deactivate one mod at a time I think I have found the mod that causes the horrible texture flickering. It seems to be ELFX now to work what meshes or texture is causing it to flicker. The Testing and head scratching continues.

Edit: FOUND THE BUGGER REPEAT AFTER ME:

REMOVE THE FOLLOWING MESH

Enhanced Lights and FX\Meshes\architecture\windhelm\whcenter.nif

I will add to guide when I can get on to the wiki page.

Gutmaw just had a thought is it possible that the ELFX Parallax Meshes you created ages ago for SRLE Base needs updating?

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

Dear awesome guide makers, any idea how long the guides servers are likely to be down? Been well over day now for me. Is that normal and any idea of timescale they normally take to get back up and running.. days, weeks?? Halfway through installing and chomping at bit to progress.

No idea just have to wait until the admin do there thing. I was editing the guide yesterday when in went down so hopefully nothing got screwed up.