SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm trying to follow the guide's methods closely this time so I need to make sure, after I've done a merge and placed it properly on the left side of MO I also uncheck each merged mod completely, right?  I don't just move the esp to the optional folder?  I can be sure that MP is properly copying all of the data in the folder?  Thanks.

This mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83371/? - which is supposed to be [florajazbay Natural colors ( 3D )] is nonexistent.

I was following the guide and found this instead: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70360 - which does something similar.

I am hoping Renthal311 has only pulled so it can be included in one of his compilations mods just skips over it for now.

I'm trying to follow the guide's methods closely this time so I need to make sure, after I've done a merge and placed it properly on the left side of MO I also uncheck each merged mod completely, right?  I don't just move the esp to the optional folder?  I can be sure that MP is properly copying all of the data in the folder?  Thanks.

Unless otherwise stated completely deactivate a merged mod in the left pane. The only one I know of that is a bit of pain is DSAMG - Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious but that one is mentioned.

Thanks.  Any issues if I want to use Photoreal Mountains again?  I wasn't sure if you switched since it's problematic or just feeling something different.

Anyone using an ultrawide monitor?  Face to face doesn't want to work for me with this one...

The main reason we switched was more for ease of installation then anything else but I have grown to really like Majestic Mountains. There different versions of it as well, I chose the one I personally prefer.

The Septim HD mod works as is following instructions, right?  MO doesn't like that there's no esp/esm or assets directory.

Just installing the alternates/default bpp/mipmaps folder.

It's even in gray italics.  Just making sure that I did it right.

You need to set the mipmaps folder as the data directory I believe.

I don't know how to set a data directory of an already-installed mod.  I don't see any such option... (regarding Septim HD)

I suppose the logical thing would be to drag the texture folder from the alternates/default bpp/mimap to the top, but I'm not sure if that's what I'm supposed to do...

Edited by Minoke

Anyone using an ultrawide monitor?  Face to face doesn't want to work for me with this one...

Yeah, I am using an ultra-wide monitor and had the same issue. Camera zooms in, then bounces back to the normal view. I don't really need it, so I just disabled it in the MCM (some option on the right side column, dunno the name). Are you using Flawless Widescreen? If you uncheck World FOV Fix it is supposed to work.

Ah, I am going crazy. Skyrim sometimes decides it doesn't want to anymore. Crash on in-game loading screens, sometimes on startup (before Bethesda logo, screen just turns black for a sec). Sometimes a save doesn't want to be loaded anymore and I have to revert to an earlier one. The issues are all over the place, don't know how to troubleshoot this :(

Ah, I am going crazy. Skyrim sometimes decides it doesn't want to anymore. Crash on in-game loading screens, sometimes on startup (before Bethesda logo, screen just turns black for a sec). Sometimes a save doesn't want to be loaded anymore and I have to revert to an earlier one. The issues are all over the place, don't know how to troubleshoot this :(

well for starters a crash on startup normally indicates missing masters do have a red triangle showing up in MO?