SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Didn't find any orphaned scripts. If the crashes keep up with this frequency, I might have to shelf Skyrim till SKSE64 comes out or the Win10 vram fix.

you must have boinked something somewhere in your installation as i have not have many reports of broke saves (unless no one has been reporting it)

Can i ask what level are you?

Hay all.  So what's the best "Clean Save" procedure as we update mods?  I thought there was a method in the guide referring to Ordinator updates, but I don;t see it there anymore?  Thx!

Well for Ordinator it is this:

1. Download latest version of Ordinator.
  2. Load current saved game
  3. Open the console and enter player.additem 0003AD5B 5 (This will give you 5 Daedra Hearts)
  4. Go to any cooking pot and craft the scroll of Legend.
  5. Use Scroll of Legend and wait until perk points have been refunded.
  6. Once perk points have been refunded create a new save (NOT A QUICK SAVE) and exit the game.
  7. Uninstall old version of Ordinator and Install latest version.
  8. Load latest saved game and redistribute perks points to where you want them.
  9. Then Save one last time.

for other mods we actually don't have one. The official advise we give is once you start playing stop modding.

you must have boinked something somewhere in your installation as i have not have many reports of broke saves (unless no one has been reporting it)

Can i ask what level are you?

Just lvl 14, just started. It might have something to do with the 4 mods I added: Hunterborn, Real Shelter, Zim's Artifacts, Bookshelves Updated SKSE Script. As far as I can tell, I have installed all the necessary patches. Hunterborn and Real Shelter never caused issues before, Zim's and Bookshelves I haven't tried long-term before.

Just lvl 14, just started. It might have something to do with the 4 mods I added: Hunterborn, Real Shelter, Zim's Artifacts, Bookshelves Updated SKSE Script. As far as I can tell, I have installed all the necessary patches. Hunterborn and Real Shelter never caused issues before, Zim's and Bookshelves I haven't tried long-term before.

well then I say this is where your issues stem from probably missed a patch or there is another conflict causing random CTD's

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Yeah, I am using an ultra-wide monitor and had the same issue. Camera zooms in, then bounces back to the normal view. I don't really need it, so I just disabled it in the MCM (some option on the right side column, dunno the name). Are you using Flawless Widescreen? If you uncheck World FOV Fix it is supposed to work.

Thanks.  I am using Flawless Widescreen, at least I was, so I'll give that fix a try.  I did find a mod that seems to work great so far in my testing, TruBy9, so I might stick with that.  He has a patch for Race Menu, but it causes problems with SkyUI for me, but the rest of the mods minus the RM patch seem to work great.

Ok so it's 8PM which means the Strawpoll has ended. Firstly i want to thank everyone who voted and by an overwhelming majority your decision is that we keep Undeath in the guide (lucky I did the leg work early today then wasn't it). I will start to roll out an update tomorrow which will include the addition on Classial Lichdom. With this addition it will mean a little work from use guys to clean the original esp's (I will direct how to do this) an update for the Undeath Patches we provide. I will pass the cleaned AAE Merge patch to SirJesto (so doesn't have to do the leg work there). I am also afraid that it will require a new game there is no way around this sorry guys those are from the mod author not me so if you don't want to start a new game don't update. Lastly the CR will need updating as well (which already done plus I will roll in some more tweaks I have found lately).

Perhaps one of these day I will actually play a game a not have to do yet another restart (least I was low level this time got all the way to grand level of 5 before a New game was needed).

Edited by DarkladyLexy

So yea, i'm new and i'm planing starting this all up this weekend (or at least after I buy a new SSD to put all of this on)

Since your going to be changing the guide and all that when would be the "best" time to start the guide and set it all up?

they should be in place by this weekend I've done everything my end just to to update.

• +1 1

Thanks.  I am using Flawless Widescreen, at least I was, so I'll give that fix a try.  I did find a mod that seems to work great so far in my testing, TruBy9, so I might stick with that.  He has a patch for Race Menu, but it causes problems with SkyUI for me, but the rest of the mods minus the RM patch seem to work great.

So everything except RaceMenu works well? Is RaceMenu still usable? One of the comments is complaining about Atlas Map Markers and Extended UI, both of which the guide uses. Might switch from Flawless Widescreen to this then since I suspect some of my issues may stem from it.

So everything except RaceMenu works well? Is RaceMenu still usable? One of the comments is complaining about Atlas Map Markers and Extended UI, both of which the guide uses. Might switch from Flawless Widescreen to this then since I suspect some of my issues may stem from it.

I'm still installing the guide and only tried that out during some testing.  Face to face worked, as did SkyUI.  Messagebox seemed to work as well.  Atlas?  I don't know, I actually have atlas overriding it right now in my test.  I didn't play with the console either so feel free to test that.  The racemenu patch didn't work for me, due to the problems with SkyUI coming back (with the warnings from SkyUI that something was preventing it from working and even sending it to the vanilla style inventory, etc...).  I only really use Racemenu when I begin a character so I'm hoping I can just use Flawless then and not have to worry about it the rest of the game.  If your suggestion with Flawless works to get Face to Face working, and doesn't cause other problems, I might go that route instead.  I love my Ultrawide but it can be such a huge pain in the ass sometimes.

Thanks for the mod recommendation!