SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok so it's 8PM which means the Strawpoll has ended. Firstly i want to thank everyone who voted and by an overwhelming majority your decision is that we keep Undeath in the guide (lucky I did the leg work early today then wasn't it). I will start to roll out an update tomorrow which will include the addition on Classial Lichdom. With this addition it will mean a little work from use guys to clean the original esp's (I will direct how to do this) an update for the Undeath Patches we provide. I will pass the cleaned AAE Merge patch to SirJesto (so doesn't have to do the leg work there). I am also afraid that it will require a new game there is no way around this sorry guys those are from the mod author not me so if you don't want to start a new game don't update. Lastly the CR will need updating as well (which already done plus I will roll in some more tweaks I have found lately).

Perhaps one of these day I will actually play a game a not have to do yet another restart (least I was low level this time got all the way to grand level of 5 before a New game was needed).

This is very exciting!  By the way, is there an easy place to see updates to the SRLE guide?  This thread, or elsewhere?  The ones listed on the site are not all that helpful, or are there constant small updates all the time?

Ok so it's 8PM which means the Strawpoll has ended. Firstly i want to thank everyone who voted and by an overwhelming majority your decision is that we keep Undeath in the guide (lucky I did the leg work early today then wasn't it). I will start to roll out an update tomorrow which will include the addition on Classial Lichdom. With this addition it will mean a little work from use guys to clean the original esp's (I will direct how to do this) an update for the Undeath Patches we provide. I will pass the cleaned AAE Merge patch to SirJesto (so doesn't have to do the leg work there). I am also afraid that it will require a new game there is no way around this sorry guys those are from the mod author not me so if you don't want to start a new game don't update. Lastly the CR will need updating as well (which already done plus I will roll in some more tweaks I have found lately).

Perhaps one of these day I will actually play a game a not have to do yet another restart (least I was low level this time got all the way to grand level of 5 before a New game was needed).

This is very exciting!  By the

This is very exciting!  By the way, is there an easy place to see updates to the SRLE guide?  This thread, or elsewhere?  The ones listed on the site are not all that helpful, or are there constant small updates all the time?

There is a changelog, linked at the top of the main guide.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn/Changelog_SRLE_LOTD

I don't know how to set a data directory of an already-installed mod.  I don't see any such option... (regarding Septim HD)

I suppose the logical thing would be to drag the texture folder from the alternates/default bpp/mimap to the top, but I'm not sure if that's what I'm supposed to do...

That would work. You essentially didn't install the mod correctly.

@Lexy will you distribute the new CR as a full CR or a separate CR like that one time?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

i will distribute a Full CR and an update for 1.53 for those that want that. Please beware that if a new record is added it will be in the CR update for 1.53 but if a record was removed I just took it out of the main one

Hope that makes sense.

Look like a may not be able to roll it out today but i get it done this weekend.

i will distribute a Full CR and an update for 1.53 for those that want that. Please beware that if a new record is added it will be in the CR update for 1.53 but if a record was removed I just took it out of the main one

Hope that makes sense.

Look like a may not be able to roll it out today but i get it done this weekend.

Figuring out records that you've removed is kind of complicated I guess, since I have to compare each of the records on both CR.

Figuring out records that you've removed is kind of complicated I guess, since I have to compare each of the records on both CR.

Well that will be in the weapons section, spells, and magic effect sections hope that helps you out. most of these are minor and if leave shouldn't cause issue there basically just not needed to be in the CR as they are duplicates.

I don't know of any easy method showing the records I remove in the CR other then noting the down.

Thanks for the mod recommendation!

No problem, though I might have jumped the gun a little bit.  It was working last night but I ran around again after completing the install and it's strange...my magic screen works fine but my inventory screen is too large for my monitor.  I'm not sure what happened.  

I've got SRLE LOTD about 99% installed, minus a couple merges and the dynamic patching since I'll just wait for the weekend update before I begin a game, and I've got to say, it looks amazing.  Great job to everyone who worked on this, it looks like it took an incredible amount of work but the results are truly impressive.  I even went back to Majestic Mountains to try it out again and now I'm in love with it.  I'm testing the default color right now before I try the darkside option again and I won't doubt Lexy again when it comes to my mountain textures.

Great job SRLE Extended LOTD team!

No problem, though I might have jumped the gun a little bit.  It was working last night but I ran around again after completing the install and it's strange...my magic screen works fine but my inventory screen is too large for my monitor.  I'm not sure what happened.  

I've got SRLE LOTD about 99% installed, minus a couple merges and the dynamic patching since I'll just wait for the weekend update before I begin a game, and I've got to say, it looks amazing.  Great job to everyone who worked on this, it looks like it took an incredible amount of work but the results are truly impressive.  I even went back to Majestic Mountains to try it out again and now I'm in love with it.  I'm testing the default color right now before I try the darkside option again and I won't doubt Lexy again when it comes to my mountain textures.

Great job SRLE Extended LOTD team!

Are you playing at 3440x1440? How is the performance? My ultrawide setup is 2560x1080 on 980ti - outside FPS 45-60. If you have any more ultrawide tips, I would like to know as well. I have to increase FOV and decrease fNearDistance. 

Well that will be in the weapons section, spells, and magic effect sections hope that helps you out. most of these are minor and if leave shouldn't cause issue there basically just not needed to be in the CR as they are duplicates.

I don't know of any easy method showing the records I remove in the CR other then noting the down.

That helps narrow it down thanks, that'll do. Just need to remind myself not to filter by conflicts since some of them won't showed up.

Are you playing at 3440x1440? How is the performance? My ultrawide setup is 2560x1080 on 980ti - outside FPS 45-60. If you have any more ultrawide tips, I would like to know as well. I have to increase FOV and decrease fNearDistance. 

I'm playing 3440x1440 on a 1080 ti.  My performance seems great so far, getting 45-60 fps.  I still have some patching to do, and I'm particularly nervous about Dyndolod but we'll see.  I'm anxious for the Windows update so I can use all this VRAM I'm sitting on.  Hopefully they follow through with what's been reported and it works.  It's anticipating the update that got me to get back into Oldrim to begin with.  If I have any other tips I'll be sure to share them.  Flawless widescreen has worked great for most games but, surprise surprise, Skyrim and its mods want to make if difficult.