SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So with SKSE64 out in Alpha, has there been any talk about porting this guide for the Special Edition once a release version is out?

I know it is not for a while, but it is fun to think about.

the are no plans to port to SSE but never say never.

Just a little update...LOTD has new core v19.1.6 LE for those that haven't started yet, or v19.1.6 update for those who have

Ok will roll the into days update.

Will I have any problems if I rename the NSUTR - Merged.esp to Prometheus_No_Snow_Under_the_Roof.esp?   Spice of life needs it as a master.

NSUTR - Merges.esp is a master for the CR so I would recommend changing Spice of life to point to NSUTR - Merges.esp

So - how come some of the mods that add stuff to the Legacy Museum aren't on the SRLE guide?  Like Hunterborn, Skyrim Underground, etc.?  (I can find a whole list if requested.)

Well I never liked Hunterborn so it was never added and when we originally created the guide we missed Skyrim Underground cos well we forgot about. There are also so md that you can't find on nexus so is skipped those.

So - how come some of the mods that add stuff to the Legacy Museum aren't on the SRLE guide? Like Hunterborn, Skyrim Underground, etc.? (I can find a whole list if requested.)

You can easily add hunterborn to the guide just so you know, not much conflicts anyways most of the conflicts are solved from the patches.

Ok Undeath with the addition of Undeath Classical Lichdom have been update (NEW GAME REQUIRED)

hopefully i didn't miss anything.

I have pass the updated AAE merge patch to SirJesto hopefully me will upload as soon as he can for now you cna get it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzdn8s3sxos2mch/AAE%20SRLE%20Extended%20Merge%20Patch.7z?dl=0

This includes the new CR as well? Or that's not released yet?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can easily add hunterborn to the guide just so you know, not much conflicts anyways most of the conflicts are solved from the patches.

Sounds like you have Hunterborn running yourself. I have added Hunterborn, too, but I'm not sure I did all the patching/CR necessary. Running into some CTD/freezes. I installed a patch for Bathing in Skyrim, CACO, Campfire, Wearable Lanterns and Your Own Thoughts. I didn't find anything necessitating manual CR. Anything I missed from your knowledge?

Hey I'm curious that since RaceCompatibility is out of the guide now does that mean that there could be some way to replace Better Vampires with Sacrosanct or other vampire mods?

You could but better vampires i still a Master for the CR and some other mods have patches so you would have to remove those records and do any conflict resolution with Sacrosanct yourself.

Hi, first of all thanks for all your hard work, without a guide like this i would have never been able to have a heavily modded Skyrim.

I have a question about the Bashed Tags. The guide asks to include GRAPHICS and INVENT tags in some mods, but in Wrye Bash they do not appear when right clicking in the tags list. What am I missing?  Thanks!

Hi, first of all thanks for all your hard work, without a guide like this i would have never been able to have a heavily modded Skyrim.

I have a question about the Bashed Tags. The guide asks to include GRAPHICS and INVENT tags in some mods, but in Wrye Bash they do not appear when right clicking in the tags list. What am I missing?  Thanks!

Nevermind, apparently I had an incorrect version of Wrye Bash. I have no idea how that happened. 306 does not allow INVENT and GRAPHICS to be added, 307 does. Thanks anyway.

Nevermind, apparently I had an incorrect version of Wrye Bash. I have no idea how that happened. 306 does not allow INVENT and GRAPHICS to be added, 307 does. Thanks anyway.

This was what I was about to suggest you double check.