SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

How do we clean Undeath Immersive Lichdom - Ordinator without RaceCompatibility?  Doesn't RC need to be loaded in xedit in order to do so?  I get an error message trying to load the Lichdom file without it.

you need to create a dummy pulgin using Wyre bash this is for the CR but will work for any plugin:

Wyre Bash Create Dummies (Uses this method if you do not have the esp plugin downloaded)

Use this method to create dummies of plugins you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.

1. Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
  2. Load TES5edit with only SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
  3. Right click on SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp and Clean masters.
  4. Save and Exit.

I best get Lexy to further explain how to clean that mod since the Master required will no longer be installed and thus xEdit won't load without these extra steps.

Edited by Darth_mathias

It looks like Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp requires RaceCompatability.esm as a master as well.

ahh yes it does that is until you have done what the mod author of Undeath Classical Lichdom says about removing certain records from the esp. Again I'll tweak that tomorrow

Edited by DarkladyLexy

ahh yes it does that is until you have done what the mod author of Undeath Classical Lichdom says about removing certain records from the esp. Again I'll tweak that tomorrow

I'm working on it now.  I created the dummy esp.  Do you mean I should first make the edits from the linked description and then clean the masters?  Sounds easy enough.  Thanks.

I'm working on it now.  I created the dummy esp.  Do you mean I should first make the edits from the linked description and then clean the masters?  Sounds easy enough.  Thanks.

Sorry for the new post.  Does the forum not let you edit beyond a certain time frame?  Weird...  Just wanted to let you know I figured it out and the description linked to in the guide helps a lot, especially once one actually reads through it all.  Step one should be to read the whole post before you bug your guide creators with questions...   :unsure:

Hello, I'm in a process of reinstalling the pack and I've noticed one thing: Forgotten Argonian Roots is only used for female replacement. Back in the days the male part was included in Better Males mod, which is now gone... Shouldn't we also instal the male version of FAR?

You could but better vampires i still a Master for the CR and some other mods have patches so you would have to remove those records and do any conflict resolution with Sacrosanct yourself.

Ah okay, I'll give it a shot at seeing if I can make it work since I would really love to use Sacrosanct along with everything else in this guide. Out of curiosity what specifically in the CR might I need to remove or change to get rid of the Better Vampires dependency? :)

Sounds like you have Hunterborn running yourself. I have added Hunterborn, too, but I'm not sure I did all the patching/CR necessary. Running into some CTD/freezes. I installed a patch for Bathing in Skyrim, CACO, Campfire, Wearable Lanterns and Your Own Thoughts. I didn't find anything necessitating manual CR. Anything I missed from your knowledge?

Yes I have, I even use Hunting in Skyrim together with Hunterborn and a bunch of other mods. And it seems to be more fluid that last time. The patches you need looks right. I'm not sure what's causing your freezes, could be VRAM problem or maybe other thing.

I don't maxed out the vram usage, currently hovering at 1,8 - 1,9 because I don't use most of the graphic mods from the guide just the the big texture overhaul. Since I only have 2GB of VRAM, last time I'm using the guide I tries following everything even the graphic mods which leads me to a bunch of stutter/freezes and which leads again to CTD same as your condition now. I'm pretty positive adding hunterborn shouldn't cause the freezes because mine don't.

Just my thought on that.

Sorry for the new post. Does the forum not let you edit beyond a certain time frame? Weird... Just wanted to let you know I figured it out and the description linked to in the guide helps a lot, especially once one actually reads through it all. Step one should be to read the whole post before you bug your guide creators with questions... :unsure:

The forum have 15 minutes window to edit your post since you last posted it actually, just an fyi.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Love the guide!  Thank you for the amazing work & detail!  I'm almost ready to start merging plugins, but had a few questions.  My apologies if this is answered already; I did a search of the forums, but couldn't find an answer.

Should I be using tes5edit to clean the esps that LOOT flags as having ITM records (ORM-Arvak.esp, Brows.esp, etc)?  The guide says not to clean Winhelm lighthouse.esp, so I know not to clean that one. 

Also, for Faction Crossbows, the instructions say to "Make sure to Merge the WAFR Patch with the original mod so it ends up in the Merged Patch".  Should I merge the "Faction Crossbows Compatibility Patch and Leveled Lists" optional file with the Faction Crossbows main folder in MO (overwriting the main FactionCrossbow.esp with the one from the optional), or does this mean I should merge the two FactionCrossbow.esp files (from main and optional) together with merge plugins?

Thank you!