SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

well there no issues my end so just delete those entries from the bash patch and you should be OK.

Once again, you guys have helped me solve my problem!  This worked perfectly. 

I can't thank you enough for this guide and the author support that comes with it.  It has added so many new aspects to the game that have made me fall in love with Skyrim all over again.  I've been playing for about a week now, and I think about coming home and playing the game all throughout day.

Really, thank you so much.

-bmccarti

Edited by bmccarti

Just so everyone knows I have uploaded an updated version of AAE Patches merge. This version has been updated for those who bothered to clean there Undeath esp. If you did not clean them (or update Undeath) you don't need to update.

I'm a bit confused on this. Since we've updated undeath that means a lot of patches needed an update as well right to match the changes on the cleaned undeath right? Does that mean every single patches?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm a bit confused on this. Since we've updated undeath that means a lot of patches needed an update as well right to match the changes on the cleaned undeath right? Does that mean every single patches?

No the only one i updated was the undeath USLEEP patch all I did was I removed the Spells and Magic effect records that I missed. These were mentioned by the mod author yesterday, so If you have already done the merge  just make sure the following have been removed:

Spell Records

AbDragonPriest

ConjureFrostAtronachRightHand

ConjureStormAtronachLeftHand

DLC1ConjureBoneman

MagicEffect Records 

SummonFrostThrallPotent

No the only one i updated was the undeath USLEEP patch all I did was I removed the Spells and Magic effect records that I missed. These were mentioned by the mod author yesterday, so If you have already done the merge just make sure the following have been removed:

Spell Records

AbDragonPriest

ConjureFrostAtronachRightHand

ConjureStormAtronachLeftHand

DLC1ConjureBoneman

MagicEffect Records

SummonFrostThrallPotent

From the USLEEP patch?

I've cleaned those from the guide, thank god I cleaned it after the mod author fixed it last night.

As for the AAE patch for undeath? What's changed from it?

Interesting I don't where to start with that. I have tested my end and it works OK for me, I can say it does take a while for the menu to appear. How long have you waited for it to turn up?

A long time, I left it running for an hour just to check, I'm currently getting rid of all errors in the CR patches, and if that fails going to make my own with the sub guide!

From the USLEEP patch?

I've cleaned those from the guide, thank god I cleaned it after the mod author fixed it last night.

As for the AAE patch for undeath? What's changed from it?

The same records were removed. I just used the Mod author cleaning guide on:

Undeath - (as per mod authors guide)

Undeath Immersive Lichdom - (as per mod authors guide)

Undeath Classical Lichdom - (as per mod authors guide)

Undeath Patches - (fully clean of v1.04 i uploaded this morning)

AAE Patches Merged - (This should be clean as of the version from the dropbox uploaded this morning it has been passed to SirJesto but he hasn't update yet)

SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution (clean as of version 1.53)

A long time, I left it running for an hour just to check, I'm currently getting rid of all errors in the CR patches, and if that fails going to make my own with the sub guide!

well i don't know what it could be as I have no issue my end so you must of missed something. Just so you know the CR sub guide hasn't been updated in months.

I best thing is can suggest is create a clean base as per guide to make sure everything works OK for you then remove stuff.

The same records were removed. I just used the Mod author cleaning guide on:

Undeath - (as per mod authors guide)

Undeath Immersive Lichdom - (as per mod authors guide)

Undeath Classical Lichdom - (as per mod authors guide)

Undeath Patches - (fully clean of v1.04 i uploaded this morning)

AAE Patches Merged - (This should be clean as of the version from the dropbox uploaded this morning it has been passed to SirJesto but he hasn't update yet)

SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution (clean as of version 1.53)

Ah okay that explains a lot, thank you for clarifying this.

so i decided to install and test Morrowloot static Permazones as suggested by cstarkey42 and I did my usually test of going through bleak falls barrow (or the umpteenth thousand time hehehe). While It will did make the dungeon more tougher is wasn't stupid difficult for a level 1 character.

I of course had Sofia and Toccata along for the ride.

"I of course had Sofia and Toccata along for the ride." Leave them at home Lexy..it may prove interesting HeHe... :bleh:

lol i might next test. Anyway Toccata spent most fight on the floor dying out of health and magicka and Sofia kept running away a like a little girl so they weren't much help really. Toccata did save my butt a few times though with he healing spells