SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

For "You Hunger", the guide says to use the 'legendary' edition under the 'old version' - is the Falskaar version in the CR?  Because... I am using Wyrmstooth too and is wondering if I should go with 'complete'  (legendary + Falskaar + Wyrmstooth)

or just get legendary and the wyrmstooth patch.  Moon and Star has a patch too - is that in the CR too?

Edited by Minoke

When I press check errors in tesedit nothing is shown. Thats why I asked here. Fix errors in MergePlugins doesnt help also.

well if xEdit isn't flagging anything then it possibly a false positive from Merge Plugins. I would double check Skyrim immersive creature reinstall it if that fails and Merge Plugins still flags the error just tell it to ignore it and do the merge.

For "You Hunger", the guide says to use the 'legendary' edition under the 'old version' - is the Falskaar version in the CR?  Because... I am using Wyrmstooth too and is wondering if I should go with 'complete'  (legendary + Falskaar + Wyrmstooth)

or just get legendary and the wyrmstooth patch.  Moon and Star has a patch too - is that in the CR too?

I am not sure what yo do about Wyrmstooth since i don't have a copy anymore and you get it easily. Moon and Star should be sorted Via the CR

@ Nightliss I too have that error but as there is no way to fix it (not even sure what it is doing) recommend telling Merge Plugin to just Ignore the error. Since you're the first one to ever report it; it can't be that big of a deal.

Alright, so don't worry about the Falskaar or Moon and Star patches for You Hunger, right?  The CR snags them?

yes it should.

May I ask, why you chose to use EFF instead of iAFT? Just curious, because I'm wondering if it'd be ok to swap it out, but I don't want to cause any conflicts with this build! 

I chose is cos that was what Neo was using for SRLE Base and since this guide was originally built of his I kept it But I also find it the easiest follower manager to work with.

If you are not confident in conflict resolution best to stick to the guide.

And why are we using an old version of You Hunger instead of the up-to-date one, 2.1.4?

Just curious.

I find v2+ to heavy handed it removes even more food from the world. I suppose it might go better with Hunterborn (as i don't like it all that much and doesn't suit my current character or play style) I decided to stick with the older version.

Thing you need to remember is the guide is essentially my own game just because I am not using a particular mod doesn't mean you don't have to.