SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok i'll sort that out tomorrow.

don't know how many times i have said this but i will keep beating people over the head until this gets through.

WHEN YOU HAVE STARTED AN ACTUAL GAME (ie not just testing) STOP MODDING; STOP UPDATING; DON'T DO ANYTHING JUST PLAY TO GAME.

ok noted for tomorrow

I'll print that out and put it where I can see it ... maybe I'll even make it wallpaper ...

Hello,

Some users seemed to be interested by my mod Higher difficulty so i hope i won't upset anybody by calling for beta testers here.

As some of you noticed, AAE override my difficulty change because it uses PC Level Mult to scale monster level with player. So i edited all NPC to give them a level array and a fixed level. I tried to do my best to make it balanced.

I tested it a bit and result seems good but it is hard to test alone (and because i'm currently rebuilding my load order XD).

i will be happy if you could give me your feedback (please do it on the mod page, i don't want to hijack this thread).

After testing, i will build a CR patch for this guide (after i finish to build my LO).

PS: If it is a bad idea to post this here, feel free to delete.

Edited by memnochs

I am at the place in the guide where I load up Wrye Bash and do this

1. Load Wrye Bash Right click on the Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create a fake empty esp for the Master you are missing and place it into the overwrite folder).

I go under File and the only option I see that looks close is "create dummy masters" but it is greyed out???

Thanks again for any help here

One more thing, tes5edit has text i need to use a microscope to see and its driving me nuts. Does anyone else have this problem? I cant seem to find any way to make the font bigger. 

After installing the LOTD Patches, I see this note:

Please be aware that the changes to the Konahriik's Accoutrements patch (DBM_DPA_Patch.esp) Requires the Unofficial Legacy Patch v1.2.

The nexus page for the 1.2 Unofficial patch is no longer on nexus and has a note that it is now on the official LOTD patch central. I cant find it there unless it is the "optional mod patches for legacy" 

Thanks once again

Or even if you don't. You can always add in empty folders as headers. That's what I do. Quick and easy. Something like ==== Other Fixes ==== works wonders.

I am at the place in the guide where I load up Wrye Bash and do this

1. Load Wrye Bash Right click on the Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create a fake empty esp for the Master you are missing and place it into the overwrite folder).

I go under File and the only option I see that looks close is "create dummy masters" but it is greyed out???

Thanks again for any help here

One more thing, tes5edit has text i need to use a microscope to see and its driving me nuts. Does anyone else have this problem? I cant seem to find any way to make the font bigger. 

That's the option you want. It's changed in the newer version of Wrye Bash. Should fix that some day. As for why the option's greyed, is the actual ESP ticked in the right pane of MO and thus active? Otherwise Wrye wont know the masters it needs to make.

Edited by Nozzer66

After installing the LOTD Patches, I see this note:

Please be aware that the changes to the Konahriik's Accoutrements patch (DBM_DPA_Patch.esp) Requires the Unofficial Legacy Patch v1.2.

The nexus page for the 1.2 Unofficial patch is no longer on nexus and has a note that it is now on the official LOTD patch central. I cant find it there unless it is the "optional mod patches for legacy" 

Thanks once again

that's old information i need to get rid of that.

Hello,

Some users seemed to be interested by my mod Higher difficulty so i hope i won't upset anybody by calling for beta testers here.

As some of you noticed, AAE override my difficulty change because it uses PC Level Mult to scale monster level with player. So i edited all NPC to give them a level array and a fixed level. I tried to do my best to make it balanced.

I tested it a bit and result seems good but it is hard to test alone (and because i'm currently rebuilding my load order XD).

i will be happy if you could give me your feedback (please do it on the mod page, i don't want to hijack this thread).

After testing, i will build a CR patch for this guide (after i finish to build my LO).

PS: If it is a bad idea to post this here, feel free to delete.

Right so i have had a very quick look in Xedit at the conflicts and yes it will require conflict resolution it conflicts with:

USLEEP

Cutting Roon floor

Skytest

Animals Merge

ESF Companions

OBIS

NPC Retexture Merge

the man CR

the NPC retexture CR

Immersive weapons

Recommend dropping AAE Patches merge from SirJ and loading After LOTD Patches merge.

What I might do is create a version pacifically for SRLE Extended LOTD and pass it on but later time for snoozey land.