SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

One more thing, tes5edit has text i need to use a microscope to see and its driving me nuts. Does anyone else have this problem? I cant seem to find any way to make the font bigger.

Jabrute hi! I cannot say specifically what has caused your font size to be smaller, but i had a similar problem when i used Nvidia Experiance optimize my game from 1920 x 1080 to its recommendation of 2715 x 1527 dsr. The general look on computer was a little smaller but in game under console i needed magnifying glass to read text. Reverting back to normal resolution fixed it for me. I'm not saying this is your issue but check your resolution and try changing different settings, or try uninstalling xedit and reinstalling after restarting computer...just little suggestions to try and help

Edited by berndaroy

hey guys I have tweaked AAE Min Max Level esp by Sthaagg for SRLE Extended LOTD hopefully I didn't screw anything.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1aorwjqlfn4omb0/Higher%20Difficulty%20-%20AAE%20Min%20Max%20level%20Tailored%20for%20SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD.7z?dl=0

Please note this is currently untested any problems let me know make sure it loads After SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp. It merges into the bash patch so You will need to rerun that and ASIS.

ok guys i was thinking it be worth added Ruins Clutter Improved https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14227/? at the very least to cover the horrid puzzle pillars and the Nordic puzzle doors? Since i don't think anything else is covering those textures (Unless I am Wrong and there are being overwritten)

I thought we were using this back in SR:LE? I didn't noticed that until now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I thought we were using this back in SR:LE? I didn't noticed that until now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No this was never part of SRLE Base but it is part of STEP Thing is we don't want all the textures only the ones the use the pillar puuzzle and the Puzzle doors. I am just trying to work out what the name of those texture are.

Edit: Think I have worked it out I'll be adding it tomorrow.

hey guys I have tweaked AAE Min Max Level esp by Sthaagg for SRLE Extended LOTD hopefully I didn't screw anything.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1aorwjqlfn4omb0/Higher%20Difficulty%20-%20AAE%20Min%20Max%20level%20Tailored%20for%20SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD.7z?dl=0

Please note this is currently untested any problems let me know make sure it loads After SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp. It merges into the bash patch so You will need to rerun that and ASIS.

I thought about to make it myself but I was so happy that you already do it !

A big thank you !!

@About little things : if i remember well, Atmosphere texture and snowflakes texture could induce incompatibilities with Vivid Weather (or NVLA). It is a very good mod !

Edited by memnochs

Hey all.  Just finished a playthrough of Maids II - Deception with full SRLEX-LotD setup.  Here's my synopses if you're interested...

1. Only one conflict I found...doesn't break anything, just puts a door for 3DNPC quest in an odd spot.
  2. starts out meh, gets a lot more interesting
  3. about 40% of the mod is Awesome, 40% is pretty good/worth doing, and 20% is un-immersive/annoying/sexist/confusing/etc.
  4. Graphics range from meh to very cool (wish they had a hi-res patch)
  5. NPCs are outstanding for the most part...lot of good dialogue, backstory, etc
  6. Questline is EXTENSIVE and will have you scratching your head...both in good and not so good ways.
  7. Some very cool new armor and weapons for use/display
  8. No connection with LotD...wish there was :(
  9. at lvl 45 (with smithing/enchanting/alchemy all at 75+) most of the combat was too easy, but there were a handful of encounters where I was glad I had a couple followers
  10. Doesn't have any Snazzy paintings or clutter...pretty weak, someone should make a patch for that.

Overall if you've got 30 hours to kill I'd highly recommend it.

Edited by Gutmaw

Lexy i mentioned this when the suggestions tab was open, as we use a few of this mod authors mods and deals with puzzle doors etc:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65959/? , so thought here's a one mod solution...as you see fit (Little Things by ramccoid)

decided to go with Ruin Clutter improved as we don't use all of ramccoid mods and I would rather not have issue with Vivid weather. Yes you could just delete those files but I am oh so lazy to have to do that.

I thought about to make it myself but I was so happy that you already do it !

A big thank you !!

you're welcome you did most of leg work anyway if you spot anything I did wrong let me know. I've installed to my game (yes broken my own first rule of modding) so i am testing it out.

FYI, I just got the early access to the Win 10 Creators Edition.  OMG....I can finally ride a horse without excruciating stuttering!!!   Totally different game now.  For anyone with 4GB+ GPU using Win 10, this will fix a lot for you!

this good news and I take it that the fears that MO would break upon release are untrue?