SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

1. find ã€DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious in the left pane of MO.

2. double left click on the mod with your mouse (a new box should show up).

3. look for the tab that says "optional esp" and left click on it

4. Again left click on DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp then click the green up arrow this will move the esp into the optional folder

5. repeat step 4 for DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp

6. press close

After the is done make sure ã€DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious in the left pane of MO is active in the left pane (if done correctly DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp and DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp should appear in the right pane of MO).

Wow, thanks again! So this basically saves the files off to the side where they aren't seen by the game, but are there in case you need them?

I have never needed or used that feature of MO before, but it is good to have

Wow, thanks again! So this basically saves the files off to the side where they aren't seen by the game, but are there in case you need them?

I have never needed or used that feature of MO before, but it is good to have

that is exactly the plan i a just in case you need to recreate the merge for some reason means you don't need to reinstall the mod.

So here is a dumb question..with bathing settings in the MCM, we set npc's to mirror the players settings i.e shower= standing; bathing= mixed..which makes sense but HAS ANYONE seen any npc's bathing/showering in game? Am i missing something....sitting with chin in the palm of ones hand..pondering the meaning of life :unsure:

PS With immersive horses MCM menu, for some reason when i set the dismount key as reflected in the guides, it will not allow that option..changes to all others bar dismount..which has not happened before, any thoughts?

Edited by berndaroy

So here is a dumb question..with bathing settings in the MCM, we set npc's to mirror the players settings i.e shower= standing; bathing= mixed..which makes sense but HAS ANYONE seen any npc's bathing/showering in game? Am i missing something....sitting with chin in the palm of ones hand..pondering the meaning of life :unsure:

Well now you mention it no I have never seen any NPC or Follower ever bathe. Think you need to tell them that they get dirty or something this is a feature that i do not use (same as i don't micromanage iNeed for Followers either).

Not a problem Lexy, just a minor observation whilst wondering around the world of Skyrim. I do believe EFF command/talk does bring up about bathing, but Lydia merely grunts (ha!) as those to say..."You telling me i stink, really stink ..want me to rearrange your face", but reading this sounds more like Rocky Balboas voice inside my head, as opposed to Lydias voice.....men are all alike from Hammerfell to....

Not a problem Lexy, just a minor observation whilst wondering around the world of Skyrim. I do believe EFF command/talk does bring up about bathing, but Lydia merely grunts (ha!) as those to say..."You telling me i stink, really stink ..want me to rearrange your face", but reading this sounds more like Rocky Balboas voice inside my head, as opposed to Lydias voice.....men are all alike from Hammerfell to....

Hmm... I have told them that they get dirty, but same... have not ever seen them actually bathe... interesting indeed. Also, I suppose custom followers like Sofia cannot bathe as I don't see the option in her dialogue. 

Also, now Sofia is bumping into me and she does this sometimes when I'm going to mine and it messes it up. I tried going into her file to add the same kind of settings but didn't see anything similar... I think I'm going to try those two SKSE plugins to see how they work :)

PS With immersive horses MCM menu, for some reason when i set the dismount key as reflected in the guides, it will not allow that option..changes to all others bar dismount..which has not happened before, any thoughts?

Please, someone needs to come up with a solution to this as Berndaroy  seems anxious to see the NPC's shower together! (i'm just messing, please don't take offense)

What exactly is the CR? Basically a huge patch or something that has everything in the SRLE guide work together?

CR is a Conflict Resolving used to maintain/solve conflicts between mods since Skyrim use the "Rule of One" which means if multiple mods changing the same records in the game, only the last one loaded that is being used.

So for ex you have mod A, B and C alters the same records but let's say you want some "compatibilities" between them CR is the way, or from the mod creators perspective a mod patch. They're not exactly the same but in general they works the same way like that.

TL;DR CR is a big patch created by the pack authors to solve conflicts on this guide so each mods will work in balance/properly.

That's my understanding of CR. Others might have different ways of explaining.

So I have a problem, All my children have either no face or purple faces. I followed the guide to the letter literally. I suspect i has something to do with RS Children

Missing face = missing meshes while purple faces = missing textures. Might want to check the RS Children mod if it's installed correctly?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by reddvilzz

Also, now Sofia is bumping into me and she does this sometimes when I'm going to mine and it messes it up. I tried going into her file to add the same kind of settings but didn't see anything similar... I think I'm going to try those two SKSE plugins to see how they work :)

Followers bumping into you when they idle is actually default behavior it something most of us have just learn to live with if it really bugs you that much try the SKSE mod suggested by memnochs

So I have a problem, All my children have either no face or purple faces. I followed the guide to the letter literally. I suspect i has something to do with RS Children

This means you are the textures and meshes from RS Children suggest reinstalling the mod.