SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I am unsure where I am pasting to

Post Installation: The Player Exclusive Animations need to be manually moved

1. Navigate to Mod Organizer\mods\Realistic Animation Project - Movement - SRLE Extended LOTD\meshes\actors\character\animations

I navigate to here and there is no FNIS_PCEA2 folder to cut and paste. Should I be moving the realistic animation's animation folder to FNIS ?

2. now CUT and PASTE the FNIS_PCEA2 folder into |Mod Organizer\mods\FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic)\Meshes\actors\character\animations
3. If asked to overwrite click yes.

Jabrute hi! Bathing with my followers would be difficult as i don't have any and vanilla ones i leave at home..no offense taken cheeky get( only teasing), purple faces had me laughing ya that's a good one...as to the read me's i think it has to do with space wasting"Saving spaces will become an issue as we load more mods into the game." as read on prerequisite page. Many people  have ssd drives that when first came out, had limited space on them and space was an issue. If you have a drive with plenty of space, it wouldn't be an issue...besides if you need to read up on a mod, the nexus page is there

Jabrutehi! Ok so you are cutting and pasting the FNIS_PCE2 folder FROM Realistic Animation Project INTO THE FNIS PCE2 - Player Exclusive Animations dynamic folder (Meshes/actors/character/animations) and when done, removing all folders bar those mentioned in the guide or you can double click FNIS PCE2 - Player Exclusive Animation folder, go to filetree, and navigate through meshes until you get to the pasted in folder, open and right click folders to be removed and set as "hidden"...MO hides these folders as though they are not there much the same as "option" folder for .esps

Edited by berndaroy

Jabrutehi! Ok so you are cutting and pasting the FNIS_PCE2 folder FROM Realistic Animation Project INTO THE FNIS PCE2 - Player Exclusive Animations dynamic folder (Meshes/actors/character/animations) and when done, removing all folders bar those mentioned in the guide or you can double click FNIS PCE2 - Player Exclusive Animation folder, go to filetree, and navigate through meshes until you get to the pasted in folder, open and right click folders to be removed and set as "hidden"...MO hides these folders as though they are not there much the same as "option" folder for .esps

Ok, I got it now. I swear the fnis folder was not there in realistic animation project the first time I tried to do this. I guess I need to not do modding on 4 hours sleep. Thanks again. Also, I thought that may be the reason for the readme file deletion, but that seems like such a small amount of space compared to everything else. They all can't add up to more than a small fraction of a percent. Oh, well.

Ok, I have to ask. Why is a point made to delete the readme files in each mod? Does it really have an effect in some way? I haven't done it but I can delete them if it somehow causes a problem. 

Well 2 reasons first one berndaroy has already stated and the second but most important is that what Neo did for SRLE Base and we just copied it over and carried on.

Don't forget even thou we are standalone we are still built upon the foundation of our elusive Grand Master's SRLE Base guide.

Could I suggest Icecream's Thane Weapons Reborn or Zim's Immersive Weapons for the SRLE guide?  The thane weapons suck as is - Icecreamassassin, the author of Legacy, did a mod to remake them.

Zim's Immersive Artifacts also did that and tweaked several other 'artifacts'.  One of them could probably do well here.

That being said, I'm really uncertain after doing some research about adding stuff outside the guide.  I'm not sure I'm up for making a CR for other things like Wyrmstooth if I need to or the two mods I mentioned at the beginning of this.  I'm worried that by going off-course, I'll break something.

Could I suggest Icecream's Thane Weapons Reborn or Zim's Immersive Weapons for the SRLE guide?  The thane weapons suck as is - Icecreamassassin, the author of Legacy, did a mod to remake them.

Zim's Immersive Artifacts also did that and tweaked several other 'artifacts'.  One of them could probably do well here.

That being said, I'm really uncertain after doing some research about adding stuff outside the guide.  I'm not sure I'm up for making a CR for other things like Wyrmstooth if I need to or the two mods I mentioned at the beginning of this.  I'm worried that by going off-course, I'll break something.

I have tried thane weapons reborn (been mentioned a few times) but i rejected cos i loathed the textures.

not actually tried Zim's Immersive Artifacts but it one of those mods that is on mine and Nozzer's test list that we haven't got a round to yet.

Ok guys and gals I'm curious on something i have come across in game that i haven't noticed before. I was in the temple of Kynareth in Whiterun and by the priestess bed/ dresser is a shrine that looks like a Kynareth shrine. Only it states its a visual cleaning shrine. In console, mfg points it at USLEEP mod that's added it, but cannot find any info regarding this on usleep nexus page...Does anybody know what this is and does?

Ok guys and gals I'm curious on something i have come across in game that i haven't noticed before. I was in the temple of Kynareth in Whiterun and by the priestess bed/ dresser is a shrine that looks like a Kynareth shrine. Only it states its a visual cleaning shrine. In console, mfg points it at USLEEP mod that's added it, but cannot find any info regarding this on usleep nexus page...Does anybody know what this is and does?

no idea and to be honest never seen it before best ask Arthmoor if it added by USLEEP and wait it does.

Edit: I can confirm it added by USLEEP formid 0507d8b6 I have no clue what is it or does all it says it removes visual effects. Best consult Arthmoor in case it is a cock up on his part.

Well 2 reasons first one berndaroy has already stated and the second but most important is that what Neo did for SRLE Base and we just copied it over and carried on.

Don't forget even thou we are standalone we are still built upon the foundation of our elusive Grand Master's SRLE Base guide.

Sounds like a good enough reason for me! (could have been a readme phobia also)

Come on now, it's a cleaning shrine. You obviously put it in the shower with the NPC's

Ok, so I am getting close to wrapping things up. I have 2 mods I'd like to add that scare me a bit. I know IcecreamAssassin actually recommends "bag of holding", which is the first. The second is Jaxonz positioner.

What's the expert opinion from you masters of modding?

Thanks again

Ok, so I am getting close to wrapping things up. I have 2 mods I'd like to add that scare me a bit. I know IcecreamAssassin actually recommends "bag of holding", which is the first. The second is Jaxonz positioner.

Never tried bag of holding never saw the point.

Jaxonz positioner is only useful if you plan to move static objects around in game otherwise no point wasting an esp slot.

Sounds like a good enough reason for me! (could have been a readme phobia also)

Come on now, it's a cleaning shrine. You obviously put it in the shower with the NPC's

What's the expert opinion from you masters of modding?

Thanks again

Cobb Positioner is way better and more up to date than Jaxons, better use that and merge it somewhere to save esp.

The positioner actually necessary sometimes. You'll never know what will you find when playing maybe some objects clipped or you're an OCD person. But not recommended for adding to the guide though, it's some kind of debugging tools and also personal preferences.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cobb Positioner is way better and more up to date than Jaxons, better use that and merge it somewhere to save esp.

The positioner actually necessary sometimes. You'll never know what will you find when playing maybe some objects clipped or you're an OCD person. But not recommended for adding to the guide though, it's some kind of debugging tools and also personal preferences.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

interesting looks really useful (more so then Jaxons) when it comes to stuff that need to be move around and conflict resolved.