SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

A few update notices.

Diverse Dragons Collection 3 now at version 4.1.3 (the Deadly Dragons patch is untouched)

Gray Cowl of Nocturnal Alikr Flora Overhaul now at version 1.6

Skyui - Show Armor Slots now at version 2.50. (still no sign of a Frostfall patch)

thanks I'll let her Ladyship know.

I do know that the mod author of Skyui - Show Armor Slots doesn't use Frostfall and wont make a patch.

so unless someone else makes one we're stuck with the old version from my dropbox.

I was going over the modlist again and the new thing on Crash Fixes confuses me - the second part for Windows 10 - on the properties for CRashFixPlugin.dll - I don't have any such thing when I click properties about 
"This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.â€" I'm in File Explorer for this, not MO.

... what I meant by my prior post is: should it be added to the guide?  Most of the rest of the stuff is 2k.

I would also like to suggest another mod - you use Rustic Elder Scrolls.  There's also "Rustic Elder Scrolls FX" on the same mod page that retextures when you read an Elder Scroll.  Seems cool.

Edited by Minoke

BTW, there's a 2K texture pack for Legacy of the Dragonborn itself - it's a huge mod at over 2GB but is it a good idea for use now?

This shouldn't be needed as i think the textures are 2K anyway (Unless something changed and I missed it).

I would also like to suggest another mod - you use Rustic Elder Scrolls.  There's also "Rustic Elder Scrolls FX" on the same mod page that retextures when you read an Elder Scroll.  Seems cool.

I actually prefer the vanilla effect but by all means add it to your own game.

Actually I think in v19 they switched to 1k textures in the main file. The description for the 1k texture file on Nexus mentions that that is what's in the main file.

Ahh so it does so it the usual story of soemthing being right under my nose and me missing it I say if you got the GPU horse power to spare you might as well add it.

Also I have just found an xedit Script https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85767/? No More Dragon LODs made by the same mod author as the The Great Equalizer so we know it should be fairly decent.

which would replace both No Dragon LODs and No Dragon LODs - SRLE Extended LOTD. I have looked at it and it and it works as expected there is an extra step that you have to do before saving the esp but i will  explain that in the guide. my bed is calling me so this will be sorted along with a few other updates later.

I was going over the modlist again and the new thing on Crash Fixes confuses me - the second part for Windows 10 - on the properties for CRashFixPlugin.dll - I don't have any such thing when I click properties about 

"This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.”" [/size]

I'm in File Explorer for this, not MO.

If you don't have it, it is okay, not all users face this problem and i'm not sure it is valid for all version (but when you face the problem, it is how to solve it).

@DarkladyLexy: About lantern of Skyrim, this mod checks in-game hours every 5 seconds, you can set it to 60 or 120 sec without problem and save some precious resource for other mod which really need it ;)

Lexy hi! Legacy of the Dragonborn v19 base pack was released in 1k to accommodate users of Nexus mod manager who were having problems downloading the mod(it size). The team were able to reduce resources into a bsa, where as before it wasn't...hence why the 2k were kept separate and loose as an option..my understanding

Memnochs hi! Lanterns of Skyrim in regards to 5 seconds check...S.T.E.P recommendation is 60 seconds...

• Check every
    • Default: 5 secs
    • STEP: 60 secs
      • This will change how often the script checks the lanterns. Increasing this will prevent the script from running so often. Personally i set to 180. Just for your info to do as you choose
Edited by berndaroy

Lexy hi! Legacy of the Dragonborn v19 base pack was released in 1k to accommodate users of Nexus mod manager who were having problems downloading the mod(it size). The team were able to reduce resources into a bsa, where as before it wasn't...hence why the 2k were kept separate and loose as an option..my understanding

Memnochs hi! Lanterns of Skyrim in regards to 5 seconds check...S.T.E.P recommendation is 60 seconds...

• Check every
    • Default: 5 secs
    • STEP: 60 secs
      • This will change how often the script checks the lanterns. Increasing this will prevent the script from running so often. Personally i set to 180. Just for your info to do as you choose

ah right I'll let the wife know.

yes, i see that too, but it is not mentioned in the MCM settings at the end of the guide.

no cos it's not been an issue before but I'll let Lexy know for her next update

Question about the "Realistic Animation Project - Movement" mod.

If one plans on playing both gender of characters, should they install the mod twice with different names and just activate the one they're planning on using?  Not that it's much of an issue but it could be relevant...

Hello,

I'm facing a problem that i don't know how to solve.

In dual wielding, When i try to block, it doesn't play the usual animation (cross swords in front of me), I crouch a little bit and my arms stay down, i really don't know where i made a mistake.

I noticed on tk dodge thread that one user reported that it induced by TK, but i never faced this problem previously (but it was the old tk dodge).

I know that mod is not a part of this guide but it is a very common one, maybe someone could help me.

Memnoch hi! I'm not sure as i have never used that mod...try rerunning FNIS and tick the bottom patcher for tk dodge there, if you haven't already...sounds like an animation conflict..check on the mod authors page for any conflicts with other animation mods used here..lastly ensure you have installed the mod correctly...we have all made that mistake before..best luck