SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Question about the "Realistic Animation Project - Movement" mod.

If one plans on playing both gender of characters, should they install the mod twice with different names and just activate the one they're planning on using?  Not that it's much of an issue but it could be relevant...

Yep you could do that, for sure.

I have to share a funny story. So I have been doing a playthrough and I go to sleep for the night in the Bannered Mare. When I wake up in the morning, there is a mammoth spawned in the main room by the firepit. Everyone in the inn seems ok with this and the mammoth isn't upset, but i cant help but to pull my bow out and shoot him twixt the eyes. Well then all hell breaks loose as all of the patrons begin fighting with the mammoth. People and items were flying everywhere. I had to reload for obvious reasons, but I wish I had a video of it.

Thanks again to the team for putting together such an awesome pack!

Back to questions. I had this same issue months ago on a previous playthrough. In the college of winterhold, I open a door and see a large red object on a table and immediately crash to desktop. Any ideas?

Thanks

Back to questions. I had this same issue months ago on a previous playthrough. In the college of winterhold, I open a door and see a large red object on a table and immediately crash to desktop. Any ideas?

Thanks

it is the red orb from j'zargo's room then it should be fixed as off version 1.54 or the main CR.

Is there any recommended settings for that Skyrim Community Uncapper?  I checked but there doesn't seem to be anything in the guide about the best way to configure it for optimal use that doesn't make your character totally overpowered.

It looks cool but it's the kind of thing that can really go pear-shaped on you.

Also, there's one specific mod I'd like to add to my install - someone said they'd help me with issues that could arise.  Just "Left Hand Rings Modified" with its companion "Left Hand Enchanted Rings" (both available on Nexus) - I like having that second ring slot but don't want to disrupt anything - I don't think there'd be many conflicts.

Left Hand Rings Modified - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58491/?

Left Hand Enchanted Rings - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52911/?

Ahh so it does so it the usual story of soemthing being right under my nose and me missing it I say if you got the GPU horse power to spare you might as well add it.

Also I have just found an xedit Script https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85767/? No More Dragon LODs made by the same mod author as the The Great Equalizer so we know it should be fairly decent.

which would replace both No Dragon LODs and No Dragon LODs - SRLE Extended LOTD. I have looked at it and it and it works as expected there is an extra step that you have to do before saving the esp but i will  explain that in the guide. my bed is calling me so this will be sorted along with a few other updates later.

May I know this extra step please? I'd like to run it and free up the extra slot.

May I know this extra step please? I'd like to run it and free up the extra slot.

it is detailed on the mod page:

This is very important, click the exit button in TES5Edit and make sure that on the save plugin screen you right-click and select none.

Then before completely exiting, you go to where your new patch is, make sure you only select it.

Otherwise, your other plugins have been edited in some way and this is just not good at all. Just don't do it.

Exit TES5Edit, your patch is complete.

In Other word only select the patch you just created to be save and nothing else but you'll know what to when you see it.

Hey guys, just troubleshooting my install currently and found/corrected an error with ELFX & ELE, not sure if you've already taken care of it; couldn't find references in the CR subguide (I know it's outdated but this is likely an error that's existed since SRLE) so I'm dropping a line;

In Ruunvald from the Dawnguard DLC there is an issue where the cave disappears in an area and shows some kind of fake exterior worldspace.  This is due to a room marker placed by ELFX but overwritten by ELE;

02018277 - Room Marker.  I used the record from ELE and copied XLRM - Linked Room (REFR: XX0981BA) *from ELFX* into my patch, and all is well.

* I know Lexy's busy right now but if anyone has a second to open up xEdit and check if the LOTD CR is handling this it would probably good to know - just drop 02018277 into the formID search and check if the patch is doing this.  If not you can correct on your own by navigating to the ELE column header in the right pane of xEdit, right click and select 'jump to' (in order to select this record from ELE) then in the left pane, ensuring you are still selecting this record, just from the ELE plugin, right click (the record) and select 'copy as override into'.  In the popup plugin selection, click the SRLEXLOTD CR patch and click 'okay'.  Then drag the extra room marker I indicated earlier from the ELFX column into the ELE column and all should be well.

Edited by baronaatista

I keep getting an out of memory error every couple hours. Message says size of object trying to load was 89478609/16 whatever that means. The popup box gave me several things to try, but none helped.

I have 16 gb ram and 11 GB video ram, so Its not my system. The only suggestion I didn't try was setting AlignHeapMenu=0 instaed of 1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini. I was afraid to mess with it since I dont know what it does.

Thanks