SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Jabrute hi! Are you using windows 7/10..or windows 8/8.1. With 7 and 10 you shouldn't have that problem. If like me on 8.1 you are limited by windows to only 4gb of vram, despite how much you have or ram. As i understand the win 10 fix "lifts away" this problem to allow full use of your vram and 7 if i remember uses a mixture of both....i may be wrong with some of the facts..it how i understand it

Also, for the metadata requirements, can they be moved so you'er altering hte mod as you install it instead of having to go back?

Ordinator has this instruction:

Loot Metadata Update Required: Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp load After Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

Why isn't this instruction on CACO?

Also, for the metadata requirements, can they be moved so you'er altering hte mod as you install it instead of having to go back?

Loot Metadata Update Required: Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp load After Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

It's only the .esp that has to be after Ordinator, so the flow of installation shouldn't matter... just reorganize the .esps

I keep getting an out of memory error every couple hours. Message says size of object trying to load was 89478609/16 whatever that means. The popup box gave me several things to try, but none helped.

I have 16 gb ram and 11 GB video ram, so Its not my system. The only suggestion I didn't try was setting AlignHeapMenu=0 instaed of 1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini. I was afraid to mess with it since I dont know what it does.

Thanks

I have this issue too, and I have a beast of a computer, I think it's just an old game... save and save often! Also, sometimes all the assets in the world turn black.... When this happens, I save, close skyrim close MO then start everything back up, load my most recent save and everything is good again. Even with my 1080 ti, it reaches 100% memory usage --- additionally, I have 32 gigs of Ram and that's usually running at about 50% (I leave the task manager up on my other monitor so I can monitor what's going on as I play). Also, before I start playing Skyrim, I have to close down any other applications, chrome, etc. Kinda sucks... but I guess that's what happens when you try to make an ugly/unoptimized game look beautiful haha  --- Also, I should note I'm on Windows 10 with the Fall update... oh and also I use some 4k textures.

Edited by Lightsourced

Just touching base again about the magicka potions... I've tried searching online but haven't found anything. I took a screenshot of one of the magicka potions in tes5edit.... I didn't screenshot the whole thing just part -- durrr... I'm not sure what kind of info you guys need for tech support things. However, looking at the screenshot you can see that nothing is overwriting CACO so it must be one of it's settings making the magicka restore = 0 ?? Not sure...

https://imgur.com/a/Z4JON

Also, does anyone know how to remove mannequins using tes5edit, like where the records would be found?

Edited by Lightsourced

@Lightsourced - it is possible to make a potion with 0 restore in CACO if I recall correctly - has to do with your skill level, type of ingredient and whether you're at an actual alchemy table or not.

To remove anything from the game you need to find out it's formID using the console. If you can select it properly with the console you can just type 'markedfordelete'... but I'd be careful. You have to be certain you're selecting the right object when you do this, and also certain that object is not tied to any active scripts or referenced in a quest, etc.

Just a heads up guys : Im going to update Classical Lichdom, adding 7 new perks and 16 new spells.

I already finished the perks and Im finishing up work on the spells today.

Since it reworks the perk tree, it will require a new ordinator patch. I already created the patch - I need the ordinator patch to bugtest it in my game haha - and I hope to release the update tmwr :)!

To whet your appetite here are the new perks :)

Perks :

Flesh Craft : (Requires Lichdom) With experience, you learn to construct a stronger physical form for yourself, gaining resistances to ordinary weapons.

Necrotic Desecration : (Requires Lichdom) Do 25% more damage to living enemies.

Visage Of The Dead : (Require's Lichdom) Your rotting visage strikes immense fear into the hearts of mortals, causing them to flee in terror.
*This perk has reworked to be a constant effect of lich form.

Reaper of Souls : (Requires Lichdom) Gain the sinister ability to siphon the souls of mortals, ripping out and devouring them to restore your own health.

Mannimarco's Will : (Requires Lichdom) Increase your dominion over your minions with the power of the Worm King himself. At a necromantic altar, you may use one filled black soul gem to craft a scroll, increasing your summon limit by one for a day.

Magicka Flood : As your soul gets accustomed to your undying state, potent magicka surges through your phylactery, granting you 150 magicka points. Your physical form now regenerates in four days instead of seven.

Infernal Potency : (Requires Lichdom) Your mastery of the dark arts grows; you have learned powerful infernal spells and the means to use them : you may feed filled black souls gems to your phylactery, imbuing yourself with immense power.

Transcendence : (Requires Lichdom) Immortality grants you new insights - perspectives you have never thought of before. With your newfound wisdom, you gain experience 25% faster.

Visions Of Apocrypha : (Requires Lichdom) Gaze into the realm of Apocrypha and learn the esoteric secrets that lie within. At a necromantic altar, you may use one filled black soul gem to craft a Scroll Of Eldritch Knowledge, increasing your experience gain by 75% for one day.

Hint: When you copy/paste you can remove the unwanted formatting in the edit window by choosing the 2nd left icon. (It looks like an eraser.)

Edited by GrantSP
Removed formatting from copy/paste.

Just touching base again about the magicka potions... I've tried searching online but haven't found anything. I took a screenshot of one of the magicka potions in tes5edit.... I didn't screenshot the whole thing just part -- durrr... I'm not sure what kind of info you guys need for tech support things. However, looking at the screenshot you can see that nothing is overwriting CACO so it must be one of it's settings making the magicka restore = 0 ?? Not sure...

https://imgur.com/a/Z4JON

Also, does anyone know how to remove mannequins using tes5edit, like where the records would be found?

Mannequins records are in NPC (Non Player Character), you'll need to find it on skyrim.esm and hearthfire I believe since there are 2 mannequins records in the game.

But I don't know if you can remove them, if you don't like the way they looked just use a mannequins replacer/overhaul.

Just a heads up guys : Im going to update Classical Lichdom, adding 7 new perks and 16 new spells.

Since it reworks the perk tree, it will require a new ordinator patch. I already created the patch - I need the ordinator patch to bugtest it in my game haha - and I hope to release the update tmwr :)!

Perks :

Flesh Craft : (Requires Lichdom) With experience, you learn to construct a stronger physical form for yourself, gaining resistances to ordinary weapons. 

Necrotic Desecration : (Requires Lichdom) Do 25% more damage to living enemies.

Visage Of The Dead : (Require's Lichdom) Your rotting visage strikes immense fear into the hearts of mortals, causing them to flee in terror. 

Reaper of Souls : (Requires Lichdom) Gain the sinister ability to siphon the souls of mortals, ripping out and devouring them to restore your own health.

Mannimarco's Will : (Requires Lichdom) Increase your dominion over your minions with the power of the Worm King himself. At a necromantic altar, you may use one filled black soul gem to craft a scroll, increasing your summon limit by one for a day.

Magicka Flood : As your soul gets accustomed to your undying state, potent magicka surges through your phylactery, granting you 150 magicka points. Your physical form now regenerates in four days instead of seven.

Infernal Potency : (Requires Lichdom) Your mastery of the dark arts grows; you have learned powerful infernal spells and the means to use them : you may feed filled black souls gems to your phylactery, imbuing yourself with immense power.

Transcendence : (Requires Lichdom) Immortality grants you new insights - perspectives you have never thought of before. With your newfound wisdom, you gain experience 25% faster.

Visions Of Apocrypha : (Requires Lichdom) Gaze into the realm of Apocrypha and learn the esoteric secrets that lie within. At a necromantic altar, you may use one filled black soul gem to craft a Scroll Of Eldritch Knowledge, increasing your experience gain by 75% for one day.

Sweet, we just need to update it and no new game needed right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

@Reddvilzz / Lightsourced - you would absolutely NOT want to remove the Mannequin record from the 'NPC' records.  If anything, you remove the placed object reference in the specific cell / worldspace.  Again though I'd be cautious there.

I suggested a fix earlier regarding Ruunvald / ELFX / ELE but it got buried under a ton of comments/questions.  It may already be covered by the LOTD CR but if not you guys will want the fix, so if anyone wants to check it out?

Hey guys, just troubleshooting my install currently and found/corrected an error with ELFX & ELE, not sure if you've already taken care of it; couldn't find references in the CR subguide (I know it's outdated but this is likely an error that's existed since SRLE) so I'm dropping a line;

In Ruunvald from the Dawnguard DLC there is an issue where the cave disappears in an area and shows some kind of fake exterior worldspace.  This is due to a room marker placed by ELFX but overwritten by ELE;

02018277 - Room Marker.  I used the record from ELE and copied XLRM - Linked Room (REFR: XX0981BA) *from ELFX* into my patch, and all is well.

* I know Lexy's busy right now but if anyone has a second to open up xEdit and check if the LOTD CR is handling this it would probably good to know - just drop 02018277 into the formID search and check if the patch is doing this.  If not you can correct on your own by navigating to the ELE column header in the right pane of xEdit, right click and select 'jump to' (in order to select this record from ELE) then in the left pane, ensuring you are still selecting this record, just from the ELE plugin, right click (the record) and select 'copy as override into'.  In the popup plugin selection, click the SRLEXLOTD CR patch and click 'okay'.  Then drag the extra room marker I indicated earlier from the ELFX column into the ELE column and all should be well.

I have had a quick look on Lexy's dev build and no this is not sorted in the current CR or the current testing CR so I will add to Lexy's to do list for next week.

This Rule is only required once Ordinator is installed; with out Ordinator you wouldn't need the rule. So it makes sense for the rule to be with Ordinator and not CACO.

This Rule is only required once Ordinator is installed; with out Ordinator you wouldn't need the rule. So it makes sense for the rule to be with Ordinator and not CACO.

My point is that I then have to scroll all the way back to where CACO is and put the metadata there.  It's just a bit awkward.

Perks :

Flesh Craft : (Requires Lichdom) With experience, you learn to construct a stronger physical form for yourself, gaining resistances to ordinary weapons.

Necrotic Desecration : (Requires Lichdom) Do 25% more damage to living enemies.

Visage Of The Dead : (Require's Lichdom) Your rotting visage strikes immense fear into the hearts of mortals, causing them to flee in terror.

Reaper of Souls : (Requires Lichdom) Gain the sinister ability to siphon the souls of mortals, ripping out and devouring them to restore your own health.

Mannimarco's Will : (Requires Lichdom) Increase your dominion over your minions with the power of the Worm King himself. At a necromantic altar, you may use one filled black soul gem to craft a scroll, increasing your summon limit by one for a day.

Magicka Flood : As your soul gets accustomed to your undying state, potent magicka surges through your phylactery, granting you 150 magicka points. Your physical form now regenerates in four days instead of seven.

Infernal Potency : (Requires Lichdom) Your mastery of the dark arts grows; you have learned powerful infernal spells and the means to use them : you may feed filled black souls gems to your phylactery, imbuing yourself with immense power.

Transcendence : (Requires Lichdom) Immortality grants you new insights - perspectives you have never thought of before. With your newfound wisdom, you gain experience 25% faster.

Visions Of Apocrypha : (Requires Lichdom) Gaze into the realm of Apocrypha and learn the esoteric secrets that lie within. At a necromantic altar, you may use one filled black soul gem to craft a Scroll Of Eldritch Knowledge, increasing your experience gain by 75% for one day.

Hint: When you copy/paste you can remove the unwanted formatting in the edit window by choosing the 2nd left icon. (It looks like an eraser.)

Erm any idea how long til the update is available?

I'm at the Undeath part of the guide and need to download Classical Lichdom to continue!

Cheer's 

Kev.

Jabrute hi! Are you using windows 7/10..or windows 8/8.1. With 7 and 10 you shouldn't have that problem. If like me on 8.1 you are limited by windows to only 4gb of vram, despite how much you have or ram. As i understand the win 10 fix "lifts away" this problem to allow full use of your vram and 7 if i remember uses a mixture of both....i may be wrong with some of the facts..it how i understand it

Thanks for the response! I run windows 10.  I finally changed the  AlignHeapMenu=0 instead of 1 (this guide recommends 1) in CrashFixPlugin.ini. Now I haven't had a crash in hours until I ran into a mesh error.

Edited by Jabrute