SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thanks everyone for your replies! I've looked into things and I'm quite sure I've got crash fixes configured and installed correctly, all the files are where they should be and the settings are as directed.

In addition to the other suggestions you have gotten so far:

Check if you have multiple SKSE.ini files.

You might have one in skyrim/data/SKSE/SKSE.ini and another one in a mod folder which would overwrite the one from the data folder.

My Modorganizer/mods/SKSE did indeed have a superfluous SKSE.ini file, so I moved it out of the way. I hope it helps! 

I also discovered a few mistakes I made myself, specifically that I had forgotten to install Animations Package and Vanilla Skyrim LOD Billboards after downloading them (derp). Additionally I was unable to download "SRLE Extended LOTD - CR Update for 1.56 (TESTING)" as the link is dead. I don't think this would cause an issue but when attempting to perform the RSC merge I received an error and thus did not proceed with the merge. 

I will fix what I can for now: removing the extra SKSE.ini, installing those two mods, and doing all the steps required after installing new mods - then get back to all you nice people on how it went.

Thanks again!

Thanks everyone for your replies! I've looked into things and I'm quite sure I've got crash fixes configured and installed correctly, all the files are where they should be and the settings are as directed.

My Modorganizer/mods/SKSE did indeed have a superfluous SKSE.ini file, so I moved it out of the way. I hope it helps! 

I also discovered a few mistakes I made myself, specifically that I had forgotten to install Animations Package and Vanilla Skyrim LOD Billboards after downloading them (derp). Additionally I was unable to download "SRLE Extended LOTD - CR Update for 1.56 (TESTING)" as the link is dead. I don't think this would cause an issue but when attempting to perform the RSC merge I received an error and thus did not proceed with the merge. 

I will fix what I can for now: removing the extra SKSE.ini, installing those two mods, and doing all the steps required after installing new mods - then get back to all you nice people on how it went.

Thanks again!

You don't need SRLE Extended LOTD - CR Update for 1.56 (TESTING) from the Dropbox anymore cos I updated the Main CR on the nexus page to Version 1.56 over the weekend so just grab that.

Make sure you grab the updated AAE Patches Merge from the dropbox as well. Cos i update the guide regular (sometime  few times a day) best to consult the changelog https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn/Changelog_SRLE_LOTD I hear it quite handy :rofl: I Also do try not to update after 6pm GMT (cos that when Darth gets home when he's not got a gig). 

i am not having problems with Immersive horses i can ride i can dismount all on the same hotkey

Lexy no problem.....I'll try looking at the i.n.i immersive file and compare to previous version and see if i've messed something up. Either way i rarely ride horses....run, fast travel or favorite is to levitate...nothing like looking over the landscape from a hawks point of view

I updated my mod "Notice board UPDATED", no change for you, the only change are notes' keyword. If i remember well, you don't touch it on your CR.

Maybe you can be interested by these mods :

SkyrimSouls - Unpaused Game Menus(SKSE Plugin), it works very well

Time flies as i play with a low timescale, this mod permits to make time pass when you do instant action (like craft or set up your tent), you must disable Ineed waterskin to avoid a bug (in its MCM)

Pick up books - Simple, i love it, it doesn't need any patches and it is very comfortable to use. Very nice to avoid to read unwanted skill book (or book, if you don't want to read under the rain ;)).

Quick loot (SKSE plugin), but i know a lot of people face problem with it (I never CTD because of it but...), I replied to the sticky post to explain how to configure it

The two first ones induce real changes to the gameplay especially with needs mods. I really love to use it.

The others are optional but I can't play without them, it makes gameplay more fluid.

It is only suggestion ;)

PS: @berndaroy: I answered you on nexus forum

I updated my mod "Notice board UPDATED", no change for you, the only change are notes' keyword. If i remember well, you don't touch it on your CR.

Ok thanks for letting me know i roll that into my next updated which will be tomorrow now.

as to you suggestion i have tried most of them and either or user based have vetoed them from the guide:

SkyrimSouls - Unpaused Game Menus(SKSE Plugin) - didn't like it that much.

Time flies - Sorry but i don't see the point in that

Pick up books - Simple - Not tried that but i might

Quick loot (SKSE plugin) - I had issues plus again i didn't overly like it.

Memnochs hi! Just clicked that you use another name as well...yes thank you for your reply...and as said there, MCM immersive horse IS NOW displaying dismount...strange old game at times, there be much voodoo at times lol Any way all the best :thumbsup:

Sheogorath at work I see Skyrim can be a funny game sometimes I cna present Random bugs then next minute After doing nothing they just disappear good you got it working.

just so you know not sure you realized this but Relinker does affect the IHOUtil.pex script so maybe that has something to do with the MCM weirdness.

Lexy hi! Memnoch encountered this in a test run as well and the common mod(not saying it is) was Jaxonz Positioner, that i have for tweaking in game...though he mentioned relinker as well. Either way it sorted...still prefer flying..not one for sticking to lore all the time...rules are there to be broken......only kidding

Hi Guys

I am having a display issue with the Legacy of the Dragonborn gallery. The displays for the following mods are not activating in the Dragonborn Gallery and are not showing up in the MCM LoTD Checklist:

BadGremilins Captured Fairies

BadGremlins Great JarHunt

BadGremlins Something Fishy

BadGremlins Trophy Heads.

I did a save script clean according to suggestions on the Legacy of Dragonborn nexus page but that didn't work. Even if I start a new game these mods do not show up in the Legacy of Dragonborn MCM checklist. Am I missing something? The mods are in the game, e.g. I have found several jars and fairies in lanterns in Skyrim but the displays for them are not present in the Dragonborn Gallery. This is odd because they are supposed to be fully supported in Dragonborn Gallery by default.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Edit: Just to add, I built the current guide in October, so in principle I should have had a fully operational and up to date Legacy of the Dragonborn Gallery with a new game start, i.e. I haven't had to update Legacy of the Dragonborn from an older version.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Trix6000

Hi Guys

I am having a display issue with the Legacy of the Dragonborn gallery. The displays for the following mods are not activating in the Dragonborn Gallery and are not showing up in the MCM LoTD Checklist:

BadGremilins Captured Fairies

BadGremlins Great JarHunt

BadGremlins Something Fishy

BadGremlins Trophy Heads.

I did a save script clean according to suggestions on the Legacy of Dragonborn nexus page but that didn't work. Even if I start a new game these mods do not show up in the Legacy of Dragonborn MCM checklist. Am I missing something? The mods are in the game, e.g. I have found several jars and fairies in lanterns in Skyrim but the displays for them are not present in the Dragonborn Gallery. This is odd because they are supposed to be fully supported in Dragonborn Gallery by default.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Edit: Just to add, I built the current guide in October, so in principle I should have had a fully operational and up to date Legacy of the Dragonborn Gallery with a new game start, i.e. I haven't had to update Legacy of the Dragonborn from an older version.

Thanks in advance.

So that means you did the collectable and treasure merge and run Relinker and it completed OK?

I will add I have found several jars and fairies but I don't use the auto sort feature to add them I add them to there places manually.

So that means you did the collectable and treasure merge and run Relinker and it completed OK?

I will add I have found several jars and faeries but I don't use to add them I add them to there places manually.

Well, I always run Relinker after running the xedit scripts (Khajiit Show Ears, The Great Equalizer, No More Dragon LODs) as per the guide instructions. It always completes OK. Is that what you mean, or do I have to run Relinker at some other point also?

I will nevertheless, re-check that that merge has been done properly. I am 99% sure that it has but you never know.

Understood that you add them manually, however, the displays in my game are not even present in the Dragonborn Gallery, so I can't actually put them anywhere. I mean, according to the LoTD nexus page, there are supposed to be displays for the jars in the Natural History Gallery and in the Hall of Oddities. Anyhow, the mods aren't even showing in the MCM checklist, so that is not surprising.

It seems that LOTD Gallery is simply not registering these mods as loaded into the game, which is odd.

Edited by Trix6000

Well, I always run Relinker after running the xedit scripts (Khajiit Show Ears, The Great Equalizer, No More Dragon LODs) as per the guide instructions. It always completes OK. Is that what you mean, or do I have to run Relinker at some other point also?

I will nevertheless, re-check that that merge has been done properly. I am 99% sure that it has but you never know.

Understood that you add them manually, however, the displays in my game are not even present in the Dragonborn Gallery, so I can't actually put them anywhere.

I always run Relinker after xedir Scripts and before the Bash Patch I have checked on DEV New game the the jar and fish bowls are appearing the the MCM and the displays are in my gallery so only thing i can think id something went funky with you merge suggest deleting it and running and redo the end parts and see if they pop up if not then the only thing left would be to drop the collectables and treasure merge but this will mean you would have to clean the CR.

I always run Relinker after xedir Scripts and before the Bash Patch I have checked on DEV New game the the jar and fish bowls are appearing the the MCM and the displays are in my gallery so only thing i can think id something went funky with you merge suggest deleting it and running and redo the end parts and see if they pop up if not then the only thing left would be to drop the collectables and treasure merge but this will mean you would have to clean the CR.

Thanks for suggestions and checking on your build, will re-do the merge, see if that works. Much appreciated!