SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

well technically according the Wrye Bash the generated ASIS esp can Merge into the Bash patch so i guess if you run ASIS prebash patch it will merge. (Not tried it thou).

Well I merged DSR, ASIS and The Great Equalizer all together though.

Oh wait the patcher from hishy still makes esp, just realize that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well I merged DSR, ASIS and The Great Equalizer all together though.

Oh wait the patcher from hishy still makes esp, just realize that.

well technically you don't need to create a merge  cos:

Khajiit Ears Show.esp

The Great Equalizer.esp

No More Dragon LODs.esp

all merge in the Bash patch anyway this why I didn't create a separate merge for the xedit generated script esps.

we currently run ASIS post bash patch cos that what we have always done since the days of SRLE Base. Now we could swap that round would need to some checking thou but for 1 less esp is it really worth the effort? you all know what a lazy modder I can be; but if enough of you nag me I might do it as I do need t give the end parts a bit of spruce up.

OK so i have done a quick test even thou Wrye Bash says the generated ASIS.esp can be merged into the Bash Patch once finished the bash patch say it require ASIS.esp as a master and thus cannot be deactivated so this must be a false positive.

Edit: Once Bash patch has been created if you load it into xEdit and clean the masters this will get rid of ASIS.esp as a master thus it can then be Deactivated. 

Fine, fine, next patcher is dsr. I'm really trying to get rid of skyproc because of all the stupid issues it has with memory.

Plus I like the one click build that avoids all the wrye nonsense.

I refuse to convert the great equalizer for many reasons, but are there any others that can be converted?

I was thinking the no animals report crimes can be one. I just need to find an elegant way to define an animal.

Fine, fine, next patcher is dsr. I'm really trying to get rid of skyproc because of all the stupid issues it has with memory.

Plus I like the one click build that avoids all the wrye nonsense.

I refuse to convert the great equalizer for many reasons, but are there any others that can be converted?

I was thinking the no animals report crimes can be one. I just need to find an elegant way to define an animal.

not that i can think of you'e done all yours that we use.

I really should start getting my head around zEdit was actually waiting for Micheal of Gamerpoets to a tutorial on it

I always run Relinker after xedir Scripts and before the Bash Patch I have checked on DEV New game the the jar and fish bowls are appearing the the MCM and the displays are in my gallery so only thing i can think id something went funky with you merge suggest deleting it and running and redo the end parts and see if they pop up if not then the only thing left would be to drop the collectables and treasure merge but this will mean you would have to clean the CR.

So I rebuilt the Collectables and Treasures Merge, at the same time as doing the latest update but no dice. It still does not register with the LOTD MCM. I guess my only choice is to unmerge and clean the CR like you said. I don't really fancy losing 5 mod slots but seems like no other option.

So I rebuilt the Collectables and Treasures Merge, at the same time as doing the latest update but no dice. It still does not register with the LOTD MCM. I guess my only choice is to unmerge and clean the CR like you said. I don't really fancy losing 5 mod slots but seems like no other option.

before doing that i suggest one last thing if you use the auto sort does it add the fairies and the fish bowl display?

I a little odd your have issue and i am not i do know the the Treasure and collectable merge can be a bit of a pain in the ass. on more things do you have Merge plugins standalone set a per guide https://imgur.com/a/6k5x3  

well technically you don't need to create a merge cos:

Khajiit Ears Show.esp

The Great Equalizer.esp

No More Dragon LODs.esp

all merge in the Bash patch anyway this why I didn't create a separate merge for the xedit generated script esps.

we currently run ASIS post bash patch cos that what we have always done since the days of SRLE Base. Now we could swap that round would need to some checking thou but for 1 less esp is it really worth the effort? you all know what a lazy modder I can be; but if enough of you nag me I might do it as I do need t give the end parts a bit of spruce up.

Well for me 1 esp slot means a lot if you're really pushing it near the limit like I do, you can have 1 more big merged esp or maybe if you have what you really need on your load order and you want to test some new mods out there you don't need to disable other esps since you have that 1 extra.

But you don't really need to put that on the guide though, it is just a personal preference. Most won't really bother to do this. Just saying what's on my mind.

before doing that i suggest one last thing if you use the auto sort does it add the fairies and the fish bowl display?

I a little odd your have issue and i am not i do know the the Treasure and collectable merge can be a bit of a pain in the ass. on more things do you have Merge plugins standalone set a per guide https://imgur.com/a/6k5x3

Hi, ok thanks. Auto sort does not add the fairies/jars/fish bowls. Basically LOTD Dragonborn Gallery is simply not recognising that the mods are installed. I will, however, check the Merge Plugins standalone to see if the settings are correct.

Btw, I did do the unmerge and cleaned the Conflict Resolution patch and then the displays showed up correctly and in the MCM checklist. Nevertheless, I will check my Merge Plugins settings. It would be good to get those 5 mod slots back. Cheers.

Hi, ok thanks. Auto sort does not add the fairies/jars/fish bowls. Basically LOTD Dragonborn Gallery is simply not recognising that the mods are installed. I will, however, check the Merge Plugins standalone to see if the settings are correct.

Btw, I did do the unmerge and cleaned the Conflict Resolution patch and then the displays showed up correctly and in the MCM checklist. Nevertheless, I will check my Merge Plugins settings. It would be good to get those 5 mod slots back. Cheers.

Well then i am pretty convinced your problem lies with the merge. I know that merge can be tricky it's the whole reason why Relinker was created cos I wanted to create it but make it would break LOTD but Granda  and Hishutup rose to the challenge thus Relinker was born.

And to everyone else bit of issue on my game all training dummies and archery target have now disappeared from my playthrough does anyone know how to solve this?