SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Well then i am pretty convinced your problem lies with the merge. I know that merge can be tricky it's the whole reason why Relinker was created cos I wanted to create it but make it would break LOTD but Granda  and Hishutup rose to the challenge thus Relinker was born.

Hey, Relinker is a great tool, for sure and to be honest the Merge Plugin and Relinker are relatively straightforward to use. However, I think you are right though, the merge seems to be the problem. I will re-check Merge Plugin settings it could be something amiss there. Cheers.

I know you guys have said multiple times that we're not adding anything more to the guide but I feel this small plug-in makes a world of difference. It fixes the ridiculously extended range of weapons and shields.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38148/?

just had a quick it will require CRing with AAE, Skytest, CRF, Dispartiy and Imperious races lot of effort to change one value Unarmed Reach in xEdit.

Also it doesn't merge into the bash patch so it would mean adding the esp to an already existing merge then issuing a new CR plus updating AAE Patches merge (yet again).

you can see where i am going with this.

Just hit level 25 this is officially now the highest level any of my PC builds have ever gotten really enjoying actually playing the game for a change lol.

Agreed, SRLE Extended LOTD is near enough the perfect interpretation of an RPG in the Skyrim universe, so much fun to play, so much content to explore! Never gets old.

just had a quick it will require CRing with AAE, Skytest, CRF, Dispartiy and Imperious races lot of effort to change one value Unarmed Reach in xEdit.

Also it doesn't merge into the bash patch so it would mean adding the esp to an already existing merge then issuing a new CR plus updating AAE Patches merge (yet again).

you can see where i am going with this.

Cheese and crackers that's a bunch of work. I admittedly didn't look into what it conflicts with before posting. I just tossed it near the bottom of my LO. What's it conflict with? Important stuff? what needs fixing in the aae merge? I plan on keeping this so I'll do the work for my own game.

Cheese and crackers that's a bunch of work. I admittedly didn't look into what it conflicts with before posting. I just tossed it near the bottom of my LO. What's it conflict with? Important stuff? what needs fixing in the aae merge? I plan on keeping this so I'll do the work for my own game.

well kind of yes it changes a whole bunch of race records it will revert some important fixes from the CR for disparity and change AAE Patches merge.  Best thing to do is make sure it loads after wildcat then forward the UNARMED REACH Record from it into your own CR and AAE Pacthes merged the one conflict with CRF so just forward the CRF record then again move the UNARMED REACH Record; do the same for SKYTEST Records

Well then i am pretty convinced your problem lies with the merge. I know that merge can be tricky it's the whole reason why Relinker was created cos I wanted to create it but make it would break LOTD but Granda  and Hishutup rose to the challenge thus Relinker was born.

Just to follow up on the Fairy/Jar display issue I was having in the Dragonborn Gallery. I checked Merge Plugin settings and yes I was missing a link to the actual TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg, the path was pointing to the right folder but not the actual .flg file. So I redid the merge again. And for the most part it worked, kinda. Now the displays are in the correct place for the fairies/jars/unique treasures and I can manually place the items on the displays. Hurrah! However, the mods are still not showing in the MCM checklist. You know what, I can live with that. The main thing is I have the correct place to place these great collectibles!

So thanks a lot for the help. Got there in the end, would be reassuring for the mods to show up in the checklist properly, but its not the end of the world.

Just to follow up on the Fairy/Jar display issue I was having in the Dragonborn Gallery. I checked Merge Plugin settings and yes I was missing a link to the actual TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg, the path was pointing to the right folder but not the actual .flg file. So I redid the merge again. And for the most part it worked, kinda. Now the displays are in the correct place for the fairies/jars/unique treasures and I can manually place the items on the displays. Hurrah! However, the mods are still not showing in the MCM checklist. You know what, I can live with that. The main thing is I have the correct place to place these great collectibles!

So thanks a lot for the help. Got there in the end, would be reassuring for the mods to show up in the checklist properly, but its not the end of the world.

there you go :;): glad you got it sort i highly suggest since that merge was iffy you delete all merges created with Merge Plugins and do them all again plsu the end parts before you start an actual playthrough just to be on the safe side.

:dry: again ok thanks i am coming a expert at cleaning the Undeath Classical Lichdom esp.

I updated it to version 4.97 >.>

This is my last update I promise. *Pinky promises*

The issue of the Reaper Of Souls perk balance kept nagging at me, so I just had to nerf the charge time (again.) I think it is relatively balanced (for what its supposed to be) now.

I gotta stop fiddling with the mod and move on with life :P

I updated it to version 4.97 >.>

This is my last update I promise. *Pinky promises*

The issue of the Reaper Of Souls perk balance kept nagging at me, so I just had to nerf the charge time (again.) I think it is relatively balanced (for what its supposed to be) now.

I gotta stop fiddling with the mod and move on with life :P

Ok thanks have updated yet again ::P: .

Also I have added a funky little mod that i have been using for my own playthrough for a while now Armor Rating Rescaled - SKSE

Have to say, on my current playthrough I’ve been experiencing more crashes than I remember in the past, and almost every time I’m near some blowing in the wind objects (now that doesn’t mean much as that’s pretty much anywhere outside in Skyrim).

Anyway it’s not a huge issue, but enough that I am going to start a testing profile without BitW, and just for kicks I’m turning useOSAllocators to off in crash fixes. Not sure if it’s really worth using at all anymore with the fall creator update? Not sure if it’s safe to change settings in Crash Fixes during a playthrough?

I’ll report back here if I find a smoother experience on this new profile.

Have also heard some things about Better Fast Travel, considering switching for Carriage + Ferry Travel Overhaul which ‘claims’ to be bug free and is more recently updated, wondering if anyone has insight here?

Ok thanks have updated yet again ::P: .

Also I have added a funky little mod that i have been using for my own playthrough for a while now Armor Rating Rescaled - SKSE

Sorry for the bamboozle but I had to update again :(

One of the passive's description was really wonky in the active effect menu so I had to fix that >.>

I was going to do that in the previous update but somehow this little detail escaped me.