SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Yes.

I personally run mortal enemies, athletik combat, wildcat & deadly combat.. The deadly combat page has instructions on how to configure wildcat so that they complement each other.  It's a great setup imo but everyone has their own opinions :D

this is actually the combination i am considering testing minus athletik combat cos i didn't know about that. I take you you the lite Version of Deadly combat?

oh ok guys I was thinking  again today we need to tweak dragon spawns cos i am level 25 and have barely had a random dragon encounter in fact i don't think i have actually had one.

Not sure what to tweak DD, DDC or even timing is everything so some suggestions needed here.

Edit: I think the problem may lay with Timing is Everything it is currently set to spawn every 5 days with only a 20% chance

may we need that change that to something like 3 days with a 60% chance?

Edit again: I was reading that you need to set the chance to 100% otherwise dragons could die instantly upon landing i have actually had this bug i think we need to change it 3 day 100% chance

Looks like the configuration I was speaking of is on the SE page.. I think they're still fully relevant for classic.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8850/? I'ts under 8. Recommended Mods - Wildcat

I haven't used Ultimate Combat so I can't speak of the differences there.. But a couple things I really like from Deadly Combat are timed warding (like timed blocking but harder due to the delay on wards.. successes reflect spell projectiles) and ability to use a ward like a shield to block physical attacks/train blocking/etc.

Edited by jdsmith2816

oh OK guys I have tweaked the MCM settings for Deadly Dragons and Timing is everything please let me what you think. I have also added MCM settings for Dynamic things this This should stop it adding loot to dynamic containers.

I am still trying out Assigned Storage this is really good and what i want but I want to test a bit more first. I have added it to the Head up display merge and it appears to be behaving as intended. If this goes in i will have to tweak LOTD's MCM settings as well.

Keep getting this ActivationPerkMenuFix.log appearing in the Overwrite Folder, part of the SKSE/Plugins. Anyone know which mod this is coming from?

sorry no idea not see that.

As for the issue surrounding the BadGremlins Jars, I think that may be a setting within Skyrim Unique Treasures. There is a Toggle Switch that enables/disables the ownership of Unique Items/Treasures. See if that is checked.

there is but why would the MCM setting for Skyrim Unique Treasures effect BadGremlins mods they're completely different.

@Darkladylexy : if you test combat mod, you can give a chance to the couple wildcat + vigor, properly configured, it is my preferred setup. (I tested WC + Deadly Combat, WC + Ultimate Combat 3 too).

My preferred setup for combat actually is :

Wildcat

Vigor

Athletik combat

Mortal Enemies

Wounds (I disable wounds from other mod, it is a very interesting way to manage wounds and it is very light).

Edited by memnochs