SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I just don't know what to do about combat I like the look of both Ultimate combat and deadly combat, I also like the look of wounds and Vigor, mortal enemies looks ok but will require a small amount of work to slot in.

I also know if i select all those for the guide someone somewhere will moan at me about them this was part of the reason i never recommend combat overhauls and just stuck with wildcat.

But if you guys really want the combat overhauled i guess i can do it. I also need to think about not over extending the poor aging script engine.

I really don't understand the use of all of them at the same time, personally.  Though I don't think SkyTweak would really make up for some of the more important features.  

I use Vigor with the movement tweaks file and absolutely love it, have had multiple fairly long playthroughs with it.  I chose it initially over Wildcat because of the way it handles injuries, and I also love the way it handles stamina and movement.  Don't see a necessity for any further tweaking.  DC, UC & AC all have some pretty cool features, but theres really only a handful of things between them that Vigor doesn't already do (with movement tweaks).

I am gonna check out Wounds though, personally.  I like Vigor's injury system because it's a little more complex & involved than Wildcats (was? I think WC removed injuries?) but its still a little simplistic for me.  @memnochs' recommendation sparked my interest though...  so yeah, Vigor + Movement Tweaks + Wounds (maybe... might be TOO involved... will be testing) is a simpler setup with only minor overlap and still accomplishes most of what these other combinations are doing... just my two cents.

I agree with baronaatista i will at the very least install Vigor + Movement Tweaks +  the CACO Vigor campfire patch on my current game. Vigor used to be part of the guide before wildcat anyway and since they now complement each other better i worth a second look.

All the others i will have to think about.

Can i ask from the people that use both Wildcat and vigor what options they select in the MCM's for Vigor and wildcat so the work well together?

I agree with baronaatista i will at the very least install Vigor + Movement Tweaks + the CACO Vigor campfire patch on my current game. Vigor used to be part of the guide before wildcat anyway and since they now complement each other better i worth a second look.

All the others i will have to think about.

Can i ask from the people that use both Wildcat and vigor what options they select in the MCM's for Vigor and wildcat so the work well together?

Was about to ask the same thing about what did they change in MCM.

I really don't understand the use of all of them at the same time, personally. Though I don't think SkyTweak would really make up for some of the more important features.

I use Vigor with the movement tweaks file and absolutely love it, have had multiple fairly long playthroughs with it. I chose it initially over Wildcat because of the way it handles injuries, and I also love the way it handles stamina and movement. Don't see a necessity for any further tweaking. DC, UC & AC all have some pretty cool features, but theres really only a handful of things between them that Vigor doesn't already do (with movement tweaks).

I am gonna check out Wounds though, personally. I like Vigor's injury system because it's a little more complex & involved than Wildcats (was? I think WC removed injuries?) but its still a little simplistic for me. @memnochs' recommendation sparked my interest though... so yeah, Vigor + Movement Tweaks + Wounds (maybe... might be TOO involved... will be testing) is a simpler setup with only minor overlap and still accomplishes most of what these other combinations are doing... just my two cents.

Yes WC removed the complex injuries which I really like actually instead of the more general injuries used right now. Before it was really specific.

To each their own I guess, but I'm really curious on how they will work if I combined all of them at the same time. Gonna test it pretty sure.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

On a completely different topic, I'm doing a Helgen Reborn playthrough (or, attempting to).  I've read all the stuff in the book about what to do with Alt Start; the bandits have indeed set up in Helgen, spikey bodies out front and all.  However the 2nd collapse added by LAL is NOT disabled.  So as I understand it, that rubble pile will not be removed as I restore the keep if I play this way.  I have a save just out front so I could test this - what to do? Anyone else have trouble with this?

Undeath Classical Lichdom updated to 5.10

Oh thank God I haven't start playing. Was about to.

hey guys curious has anyone tried out:

Finally First Person Magic Animation - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87102/?

1stperson Parry Animation - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87327/?

That's on my list to test after the combat mods. Maybe you'll test it first rather than me.

I'm cleaning my downloaded mods folder and just noticed about DCO. Anyone still using DCO with the recent guide? I would like to know the set up for it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I really don't understand the use of all of them at the same time, personally.  Though I don't think SkyTweak would really make up for some of the more important features.  

Each of the mods I listed handle seperate things.  Mortal Enemies + Athletik + Wildcat + Deadly Combat...  Wildcat and Deadly Combat have some overlap but even the author of DC prefers to run it with Wildcat.  They complement each other well when properly configured.  Athletik and Mortal Enemies goes a long way towards fixing movement in combat and the retarded angular momentum of npcs and animals.

Edited by jdsmith2816

I've been using 1st person parry since I saw it on Nexus, really like it.  The 1st person magic animation haven't played with but wasn't really excited about the video.

@JD - I mean, to each his own.  I'm sure they do all work together fine, I just generally prefer to try to keep things simple, as my mod list is already massive enough.  There is also something to be said for the consistent vision of one author, IMO; Vigor + movement tweaks achieves most of what that combo does, and most of the stuff I'm missing I don't *think* makes a big difference (or, like DC's spell reflect on timed ward 'block' I feel would fit better as a perk in Ordinator).  

Anyone have any advice on Helgen Reborn?  I can't find anything related.  As far as I'm aware, all of the requirements / stages have been properly met, bandits have taken up residence, bodies on spikes out front, but the collapse inside the fort (added by LAL) still happens.  

Anyone have any advice on Helgen Reborn?  I can't find anything related.  As far as I'm aware, all of the requirements / stages have been properly met, bandits have taken up residence, bodies on spikes out front, but the collapse inside the fort (added by LAL) still happens.  

Might best to consult Arthmoor There could be conflict in xedit i missed or something.

Also you use both Wild cat and Vigor cna i ask what setting you use for there MCM's i would guess having Vigor manage Stamina and Injuries and wildcat deal with combat?

Monobloc hi! Unless you have done something dramatic..i.e uninstalled mod mid play though...not sure! However if you have updated a mod the general rule as i understand it and open to correction, is too:

(1). LOOT: Perform the following(and again every time mods change with an esp):
(2). FNIS: Perform the following(and again every time animation mods are changed):
(3). Wyre Bash: Perform the following (and again every time mods change with an esp)
(4). DynDOLOD: This will only need to be executed again if object textures are changed.Perform the following to execute TexGen.exe:
(5). Skyproc Patches:Each time load order is changed,SUM should be run again to remake all existing patches.Failure to do so may lead to a CTD on startup.

Back up your last save and try running the above patches were applicable and see if this helps