SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

What's the object id for these 2?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

xxffeb7a Bedroll, xxffeb7e Tent (xx is the form id for ICAIO)

Did anyone ever find a fix for the dragon priest masks? Krosis works just fine but rahgot makes my character semi bald and doesn't show up at all, both have identical xEdit entries so I'm not sure what to do.

These should be fixed all masks should in the CR. what Race and Gender are you so i can try it out my end.

edit: I have tried all masks on all races and genders there issues with beast races but this is a known issue which i can't fix (cos i don't know how).

These should be fixed all masks should in the CR. what Race and Gender are you so i can try it out my end.

edit: I have tried all masks on all races and genders there issues with beast races but this is a known issue which i can't fix (cos i don't know how).

I'm playing a female dunmer. Can I ask what changes you made to the CR for the masks?

Edited by NordPride_WorldWide

I'm playing a female dunmer. Can I ask what changes you made to the CR for the masks?

well i tried a Dunmer female and no issue with the Rahgot Mask in fact that the mask you are having issue with isn't covered but the CR but the "Replica" from LOTD is what I did was use record from ICH Patches Merged then copied the VMAD from LOTD and OBDN from LOTD.

So only thing i can think off is you are you still using the ICH Merge old Loot Rule or you are using the older version of the Improved closefaced helmets Undeath Patch make sure the loot rule has been remove and you are using version 1.01 of the undeath patch you will need to create your bash patch.

Fallenknighte hi! Yes and don't know....yes the quest to receive the urns from Helgen is meant to fail due to Alduin....the quest as i understand, it is to make you go to Helgen, PRE STARTING HELGEN REBORN QUEST, in order for you to trigger the main quest story line, if you read the journal found on the corpse(burnt), you see he is the "substitute of you"...caught with Ulfric and his band on the cart ride and attacked by dragon etc, and gives you the opportunity to explore the cave, meet Hadvar/ the other guy, and then venture, if you will with Hadvar to the guardian stones and Riverrun. As for whether you receive the urns on the completion of Helgen Reborn, i don't know, as just short of finishing it myself, LOTD was upgraded to v19 requiring a new start, and our sweet Lady Lexy keeps adding new and shiny toys to the guide LOL, that i have yet, to start it all again properly

Thankyou for the reply, berndaroy.

I have played Skyrim many times with ASLAL, so was aware of the conditions sirrounding that storyline... I just hate failing objectives, lol. Which inceidentally brings to mind another (slight) issue. During the Helgen Reborn questline, near the beginning where you are required to rescue one of Valtorius' men from the Thalmor Prison, you have an Optional task to "negociate" your way down into the dungeon where he is being kept.

I have completed a this a couple of times before, but I was running an old SRLE profile that didn't use any Perk Overhauls. Since utilizing this guide, I have noticed that I am no longer able to complete this objective. I am uncertain as to whether the changes that Disparity makes to the mechanics based on your Race/Gender Disparity settings or, as I have noticed, the lack of a persuasion perk in Ordinator is limiting the effect high Speechcraft has on this effect.

I have tried at various levels, with numerous Speechcraft-enhancing items (eg, Amulet of Articulation) to no avail. Now, given that regarless of your success/failure, the outcome is the same, it may be moot. Just annoying that I can no longer complete that objective, lol

Fallenknighte hi again! I don't think it's a bug...as my understanding is, that you CANNOT NEGOTIATE his release...i.e i have had a high speechcraft skill, plus the armor effect and managed to sort of persuade the first  Thalmor judiciary, but he then refers you to the head of the prison, who disregards the note as a  forgery and promptly attacks...which is great for me as i cannot stand those stuck up ********, and love showing them the error of their ways LOL. If one was to follow lore per say the Thalmor don't release prisoners, but torture, murder, use for experiments. slavery etc and they most certainly despise the Imperials as weak and cowardly with barely a nod towards a partnership and coalition. Having said all this, this has been my experience, if you have managed to negotiate a release before i would love to know how...may not make a difference, as i love to tweak the noses of the Thalmor by dropping the hat/gauntlet myself, just for the fun of it LOL

Okay, thank you so much for that.

I've installed Dragon Bridge from arthmoor. So far I only noticed one issue with it since I just spent a little time there, the ELFX fire pit is conflicting with the catwalk near the inn, easy fix for me is just to move it below near the road.

I'll report back if there's more. In case you're considering to add this in the future.

Random question, how do the Sounds of Skyrim mods work along with this pack? I see that the Reqtified pack uses the mods and it got me thinking about using them here.

I'm using it, but though I decided to not use the MCM plugin because of too many MCM issue.

So far no issue, the sounds work great adding a nice ambient to the surroundings.

well i tried a Dunmer female and no issue with the Rahgot Mask in fact that the mask you are having issue with isn't covered but the CR but the "Replica" from LOTD is what I did was use record from ICH Patches Merged then copied the VMAD from LOTD and OBDN from LOTD.

So only thing i can think off is you are you still using the ICH Merge old Loot Rule or you are using the older version of the Improved closefaced helmets Undeath Patch make sure the loot rule has been remove and you are using version 1.01 of the undeath patch you will need to create your bash patch.

there is no loot rule attached To my ICH Merged file, and my undeath Patch is indeed 1.01. which esp should i be looking to make sure it loads after? in xEdit my esp order for that file (00061cc0 when i drop rahgot and click on it using mfg console) is skyrim.esm, weapons & armor fixes_remade.esp, imp_helm_legend.esp., and bashed patch,0.esp. all records from imp_helm_legend.esp are forwarded to the bashed patch uninterupted, with the BOD2 data consisting only of "hair", where as the weapons & armor merged BOD2 data says "head hair circlet". i tried forwarding this info to see what happens and my PC's head just completely disappears now, which is worse than the original problem of no mask showing and my PC being partially bald. of note, also in the MFG console, in the extra data section to the left, it has info for the male and female model filepaths, being armor\dragonpriesthelms\drgpmo1.nif for male and armor\dragonpriesthelms\drgpfo1.nif for female. these filepaths however are not actually found under the baseID of 61cc0, and are actually nowhere to be found in any of the xEdit filepaths, though i'm fairly sure this isnt a big deal since krosis has the same "error" but works just fine.

So I just entered a cave and this popped up on my screen. Never seen it in my 900hrs of gameplay... any clue what it is? https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4mzheh6lf6yvxh/IMG_1959.JPG?dl=0

that from the gray Cowl of Nocturnal basically starts the quest.

Okay, thank you so much for that.

I've installed Dragon Bridge from arthmoor. So far I only noticed one issue with it since I just spent a little time there, the ELFX fire pit is conflicting with the catwalk near the inn, easy fix for me is just to move it below near the road.

I'll report back if there's more. In case you're considering to add this in the future.

I am considering but the issue is the annoying grass that appears on the road after it has been install i looked at the form ids and there from trees and flora merge i have feeling it unique flowers and plants but not really looked into it that much cos I've got a thousand other things on my plate.

there is no loot rule attached To my ICH Merged file, and my undeath Patch is indeed 1.01. which esp should i be looking to make sure it loads after? in xEdit my esp order for that file (00061cc0 when i drop rahgot and click on it using mfg console) is skyrim.esm, weapons & armor fixes_remade.esp, imp_helm_legend.esp., and bashed patch,0.esp. all records from imp_helm_legend.esp are forwarded to the bashed patch uninterupted, with the BOD2 data consisting only of "hair", where as the weapons & armor merged BOD2 data says "head hair circlet". i tried forwarding this info to see what happens and my PC's head just completely disappears now, which is worse than the original problem of no mask showing and my PC being partially bald. of note, also in the MFG console, in the extra data section to the left, it has info for the male and female model filepaths, being armor\dragonpriesthelms\drgpmo1.nif for male and armor\dragonpriesthelms\drgpfo1.nif for female. these filepaths however are not actually found under the baseID of 61cc0, and are actually nowhere to be found in any of the xEdit filepaths, though i'm fairly sure this isnt a big deal since krosis has the same "error" but works just fine.

can you do be a few screenshot please in xedit and I'll compare with mine for you.