SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

hey guys just wonder have anyone tried out Moonlight Tales Special Edition - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80983?

from what i gather you can use this and Moonlight tales essential together wondering if it worth it?

Why not leave the essential and just install the full version? Instead of having 2 of them. I haven't read all of the description though but just guessing the essentials feature should be in the full version of it right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Why not leave the essential and just install the full version? Instead of having 2 of them. I haven't read all of the description though but just guessing the essentials feature should be in the full version of it right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

not sure what you mean but full version but the only real difference between Essentials and Special Edition is the new perks tree and the werewolf Roar system. Special Edition also doesn't have an MCM so it a bit more fiddly to configure.

I have problem with pre-guide installation

After that sub-topic

ENB File Installation

My skyrim break in main menu!!

This behavior is expected??

Thx

not sure what you mean there but i say you probably need to keep UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true and not set it back to FALSE until you actually install the ENB.

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask:

When installing the Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Central Optional Patches, the fomod instructions recommend selecting the "Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul" patch.

However, when the installer loads up, both "Helgen Reborn" and "The Notice Board" patches are already preselected (presumably because it has detected that the mods are already installed).

Should they be deselected (so that only the "Snazzy..." patch is installed) or should they be left selected (installing all three patches)?

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask:

When installing the Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Central Optional Patches, the fomod instructions recommend selecting the "Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul" patch.

However, when the installer loads up, both "Helgen Reborn" and "The Notice Board" patches are already preselected (presumably because it has detected that the mods are already installed).

Should they be deselected (so that only the "Snazzy..." patch is installed) or should they be left selected (installing all three patches)?

Yes you only need the Snazzy Patch at this point deselect everything you don't need. All the other patches are covered by the merge patch provided by SirJesto. You will also need the DSR Patch from that Fomod but that comes later in the guide.

Yes you only need the Snazzy Patch at this point deselect everything you don't need. All the other patches are covered by the merge patch provided by SirJesto. You will also need the DSR Patch from that Fomod but that comes later in the guide.

Thank you for the clarification.

The SSE and the ES edition of moontales are designed with compatibility in mind to reduce conflict with other mods, author said that he optimized it and discard useless features.

Beside that, ES + SSE is a combo which work very well.

i know but looking at it at the end of the day all we would get is the updated perks and roar systems is really worth it or is more the fact it shiny and new.

PS. nice to see you've a shiny new mod authors badge ::D: .

not sure what you mean but full version but the only real difference between Essentials and Special Edition is the new perks tree and the werewolf Roar system. Special Edition also doesn't have an MCM so it a bit more fiddly to configure.

not sure what you mean there but i say you probably need to keep UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true and not set it back to FALSE until you actually install the ENB.

Already set it to true. But continues to crash in main menu!

well in that case you might needs to scrap what you have done and start again cos if you're only at the ENB pre-install section and crashing something went wrong.

I was removed d3d9.dll and works. There is something wrong with this file. Sorry for my bad english

Check if you installed directX first. New windows 10 installations don't have the required old version for ENB to work

@Lordx1: You've got a link to the good Dx9 for each version of windows on my guide page.

@DarkladyLexy: Maybe it could worth to add it to the prerequisites section ?

I just see my new badge ;) So great !

200w.gif#8-grid1

THX, Works!!

Edited by Lordx1