SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

How will this work with Auto Unequip Ammo's equip sets?  Would it just override any equip sets with what Equip Best Ammo determines to be the "best" ammo in your inventory?

not sure might best to ask underthesky

OK, I added a comment on the mod page, and I'll do some testing on my own.  I think we might just need to change the MCM settings for Auto Unequip Ammo to not use equip sets, since it sounds like they are redundant with this new mod.

Underthesky confirmed there is no conflict with his SKSE plugin and Auto Unequip Ammo:

This mod will not override any action made by AUA. It only modifies Skyrim's initial decision which ammo to equip directly together with the bow. Any manual or scripted arrow swaps are completely unaffected.

TMB VANILLA ARMORS link is off!!!

Looks like he exceeded the bandwith from his host.  From his page:

Update: You can now download stuff again via Mega links, until I figure out what to do with the situation.

Original Post:

“Got an email from my web host, some files here is causing too much traffic, and they have blocked public access to the section off the server where the downloads are. I’m looking into other ways to solve this at the moment. I will temporarily switch all the download files over to Mega while I figure this out, but it’s gonna take a bit to change, sorry.

Here is the Mega link for TMB Vanilla Armors: https://mega.nz/#!M0dHATLa!EncO2o_9oRsYUT4VSrmUKYE0oOOIE5rA6bMt0Rk2WrI

Edited by Eudeyrn

@DarkladyLexy: Maybe it could worth to add it to the prerequisites section ?

Ahh yeah maybe I make some reference about DirectX for 10 Windows users I don't have to worry about it cos I don't Windows 10 so I usually forget about it.

Good morning,

Just a heads up - on the install guide page, the FOMOD instructions for Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul doesn't tell us whether or not to include the patch for Touring Carriages from the updated version (it's after the Realistic Room Rental Enhanced one).

Ahh OK I'll add that to do list unless Someone gets there first.

Yep.

Well JD has spoken I will add it my game a play test one i need to make sure it will i get my perks I have already spent back :ermm:

Looks like he exceeded the bandwith from his host.  From his page:

Here is the Mega link for TMB Vanilla Armors: https://mega.nz/#!M0dHATLa!EncO2o_9oRsYUT4VSrmUKYE0oOOIE5rA6bMt0Rk2WrI

OK Again will add to my to do list.

Ahh yeah maybe I make some reference about DirectX for 10 Windows users I don't have to worry about it cos I don't Windows 10 so I usually forget about it.

How about something like:

Problem: Windows 10 doesn't include the correct DirectX 9 runtimes required for ENB.

Solution:

1) Download the DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010).

2) Create a new folder to store the extracted runtimes (for example, "C:\DX9 Runtimes").

3) Run the downloaded executable ("directx_Jun2010_redist.exe") to extract the files to the folder you just made.

4) Open the folder and run "DXSETUP.exe" to install the runtimes.

How about something like:

Problem: Windows 10 doesn't include the correct DirectX 9 runtimes required for ENB.

Solution:

1) Download the DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010).

2) Create a new folder to store the extracted runtimes (for example, "C:\DX9 Runtimes").

3) Run the downloaded executable ("directx_Jun2010_redist.exe") to extract the files to the folder you just made.

4) Open the folder and run "DXSETUP.exe" to install the runtimes.

Small recommendation. Add a procedure to check if they have DirectX 9 installed. If not, perform the following installation...

Because you don't realize you have an issue until you get the black screen crashes on loading screen after ENB installed. Or add a test after ENB installation and if it fails, do the install procedure...

Edited by mcshame

Small recommendation. Add a procedure to check if they have DirectX 9 installed. If not, perform the following installation...

Because you don't realize you have an issue until you get the black screen crashes on loading screen after ENB installed. Or add a test after ENB installation and if it fails, do the install procedure...

It really won't hurt to install the DirectX Runtimes anyway. That way for sure no one would crash due to this... That is how STEP does it, and I think it makes sense. If it does no harm, then why not.

But that is just my two cents, lol. Maybe Lexy and co. will see it your way, it's not like there have been droves of people reporting crashing due to this in the forum (or it would have been in the SRLE LotD guide by now). *shrugs*

Edit: Wording.

Edit 2: Typos, also specify which guide I mean.

I've seen it cropping up more lately (more windows 10 installs). Keeps happening to me (I'm a slow learner...)

Ahhh, my mistake. I misunderstood you...I thought you were suggesting that the DX9 runtimes should only be installed if tests determine that they are missing. I was suggesting that every Windows 10 user install the runtimes anyway.

And yeah, I've definitely had it happen to me before when I reinstalled Windows 10. It's frustrating that Microsoft didn't include all the old runtimes. It's not like it is a huge amount of disk space.

Ahhh, my mistake. I misunderstood you...I thought you were suggesting that the DX9 runtimes should only be installed if tests determine that they are missing. I was suggesting that every Windows 10 user install the runtimes anyway.

And yeah, I've definitely had it happen to me before when I reinstalled Windows 10. It's frustrating that Microsoft didn't include all the old runtimes. It's not like it is a huge amount of disk space.

And I agree with the instructions you posted since Windows 10 just plain old needs it so to your point, just tell them to install it.