SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I did a search about bash tag and merge plugin, and it seems that it doesn't forward anything, so your assertion is right, you don't need to remove them before.

My merging test seems to lead to same conclusion.

Well then I might as well remove the instruction to Remove the Bash tags from Faction Crossbows before merge that will save a lot of headaches for everyone :;):

Edit: CONFIRMED BY MATOR so I have removed that instruction and headache.

Maybe there is a error with merge: Improved Closed Helmet

Instalation says to merge patches with main plugin, because it is a update.

• MAIN FILES - Improved Closefaced Helmets (Legendary Edition)
  • UPDATES - Improved Closedfaced Helmets - PATCHES v1

but merges doesn't include imp_helm_legend.esp 

Improved Closed Helmets continues active left side mod organizer? 

Maybe there is a error with merge: Improved Closed Helmet

Instalation says to merge patches with main plugin, because it is a update.

but merges doesn't include imp_helm_legend.esp 

Improved Closed Helmets continues active left side mod organizer? 

It's much easier to just install the patches as a separate mod, despite the normal process which calls for merging main files and updates.  For whatever reason the patch fomod is under Update Files on Nexus instead of Optional Files. 

Alternatively, you can move the patch .esps that you have merged to optional and leave the main mod active. 

DarkladyLexy,

I am going through the merges and I always found that when the mods are listed next to the esps it helps alot to save time to find them and deactivate.  Look what I did for Animal Merges in the guide.  If I was to do this for the missing one's as I move through the guide, are you ok with that?  If not, just tell me no as I am only doing this if it helps.  I don't want to mess up your guide!

DarkladyLexy,

I am going through the merges and I always found that when the mods are listed next to the esps it helps alot to save time to find them and deactivate.  Look what I did for Animal Merges in the guide.  If I was to do this for the missing one's as I move through the guide, are you ok with that?  If not, just tell me no as I am only doing this if it helps.  I don't want to mess up your guide!

that's fine by me Ididn't think it was needed for that one but it help then OK

The Animals Merge is pretty simple. It's basically all two mods. NARC and SkyTest, and the actual Mod the esps come from is fairly self explanatory as it's in the esp name.

If you read through the Merge page most of the big Merges that come from many mods are already done. The ones I thought were fairly obvious, cause they had the mod name in them, like Vivid Weathers/Vividian I didn't bother annotating.

Edited by Nozzer66

hey guys i have just found an area of the rift where my FPS tanks:

https://imgur.com/izGXfAr

https://imgur.com/dz8JYx2

The interesting part is one step forward and it tanks to like 10fps or lower one step back and I am at 60fps.

This thing is if you look at the first screenshot you will notice there is nothing there that would warrant such a dramatic shift.

Edit: A qucik Restart and the fps is back at 60 so chalk it up to Skyrim weirdness.

The Animals Merge is pretty simple. It's basically all two mods. NARC and SkyTest, and the actual Mod the esps come from is fairly self explanatory as it's in the esp name.

If you read through the Merge page most of the big Merges that come from many mods are already done. The ones I thought were fairly obvious, cause they had the mod name in them, like Vivid Weathers/Vividian I didn't bother annotating.

~ 11 mods, but who's counting ;). I agree that the name prescript and esp name makes them easy to find in this case but it is the first one and I know I had to reteach myself the sequence of steps to do merges efficiently (been awhile). I remembered the yash2 guide was like that and it was great. Any how, when I got to the second merge, I realized that it was done, so I'm good.

Guys,  in case you have not seen this, I recommend you to watch this weather mod comparison:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czrr4Al_2s0

I found out that the Vivid Weathers might not be that vivid in comparison to the similarly colored NAT and the much more colorful Dolomite. These are, in my humblest opinion, a better alternative to Vivid Weathers. It might just be me but I would LOVE to see eye popping colors even without an ENB (HD7770 isn't letting me to use it...)

Same author made a comparison video of tree mods, if you are interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltKHiX6UkzY

And grass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcHD79xIwME

Similar with the textures:

Edited by mate1146

Vivid weather is a great weather mod with a lot of customization option (dim torch, torch and lantern color matched, particle snow or not,...)and its enb is well optimized.

It is easy to swap to nvla (which is based on VW) or an another weather mod if it fit better to you because the CR doesn't include any records from it.

(for example in my last setup i used my own mashup of weather mod + Tetrachomatic ENB and in this one I replaced Veydosebrom (because I notice some repetitive patterns and support is over) by Viscous Grass Plus Tweaks.)

My 2 cents advice ;)

Edited by memnochs