SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Is this grass supposed to be this bright, or did I mess something up?

Around Riverwood and Markarth

Tried redoing the Trees and Flora merge and even Dyndolod, still the same

(uploads failing)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N4jxK-AAa4ZH9zXxacsmzaqC568C5tDK

Try if the problem is the same with an another enb (i know that you use organic), if it is the same, it is a meshes / texture problem bound to the grass mod. Sadly my pc is dying, so i can't test...

Try if the problem is the same with an another enb (i know that you use organic), if it is the same, it is a meshes / texture problem bound to the grass mod. Sadly my pc is dying, so i can't test...

Those pictures where with vividian and there's one in there with the enb off, now tried with organic its the same.

Problem is I redownloaded and installed all the mods for the trees and flora merge and redid the merge.

Can't figure out what I messed up.

Best part is that I don't know if it's supposed to look like this or not, it just caught my eye and now I can't unsee it

Those pictures where with vividian and there's one in there with the enb off, now tried with organic its the same.

Problem is I redownloaded and installed all the mods for the trees and flora merge and redid the merge.

Can't figure out what I messed up.

Best part is that I don't know if it's supposed to look like this or not, it just caught my eye and now I can't unsee it

it looks ok to me.

Hey guys I am sure by now most of you know that Lexy has begun writing up the SSE version of this guide (all be it under a slightly different name). Just because she will be spending most of her time dealing the with that does not mean we will be abandoning this little monster (I mean my pride and joy). Me Lexy and I am sure Nozzer and others will be keep an eye on things and updates and the usually madness will continue. At this point I doubt any new mods will be added unless they are utterly amazing and we cannot live without them.

• +1 2

Hi, so I've just finished installing everything, but I must have messed up somewhere along the line as on the road to Riverwood, my game crashes and comes up with this error:

"Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x94B26, base form ID: 0x1306D and type: 0x26 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons."

I don't really understand the specifics of what the message is telling me, although I suspect it might have to do with the trees, as all the large ones look like really low resolution 3D cardboard cutouts.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this other than fully restarting the process or something along those lines?

Thanks

Hi, so I've just finished installing everything, but I must have messed up somewhere along the line as on the road to Riverwood, my game crashes and comes up with this error:

"Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x94B26, base form ID: 0x1306D and type: 0x26 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons."

I don't really understand the specifics of what the message is telling me, although I suspect it might have to do with the trees, as all the large ones look like really low resolution 3D cardboard cutouts.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this other than fully restarting the process or something along those lines?

Thanks

normally that crash is to with Stunning Status of Skyrim and Now Snow Under the Roof note the double ss in statuessnow. as for the trees that DynDoLod suggest regenerating

First thing I'd do is make sure your Stunning Statues of Skyrim install is correct. That often causes this sort of issue. doing something like not naming the 'statuessnow' folder correctly often does this.

EDIT: Ninjaed by DarkladyLexy...

Edited by Nozzer66

Hey guys I am sure by now most of you know that Lexy has begun writing up the SSE version of this guide (all be it under a slightly different name). Just because she will be spending most of her time dealing the with that does not mean we will be abandoning this little monster (I mean my pride and joy). Me Lexy and I am sure Nozzer and others will be keep an eye on things and updates and the usually madness will continue. At this point I doubt any new mods will be added unless they are utterly amazing and we cannot live without them.

LOL  I'm currently re-installing my game [again] following this most excellent guide {Well done, Darth_mathias!} and I thought I'd check the forums for a hint of it's successor.  I guess I found that hint.

I look forward to re-installing my game [yet again] while following it's SSE successor.  If there's something I can do to help with it's development, let me know.

LOL  I'm currently re-installing my game [again] following this most excellent guide {Well done, Darth_mathias!} and I thought I'd check the forums for a hint of it's successor.  I guess I found that hint.

I look forward to re-installing my game [yet again] while following it's SSE successor.  If there's something I can do to help with it's development, let me know.

best way to help to watch what i do install it yourself and if you find anything stupid or think a better way of doing something let me know.