11015 replies to this topic

#11011 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:53 AM

I've missed a couple CR that is standalone I think, where can I find 1.58 and 1.58.3? Because it is not released as an updated CR for the nexus right? Or are they included in the testing CR 1.59.1?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

i didn't keep cos they became CR Update for 1.58 which is on he nexus page. look in the update files section

#11012 godescalcus

godescalcus

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:17 AM

Found this Heljarchen Creek - NSUTR patch.

And for those who use JK's towns, there's a patch for NSUTR, too.

And this for Realistic Room Rental enhanced (not sure about the basic version, used in the guide).

#11013 godescalcus

godescalcus

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:58 AM

Thanks Lexy yes i will contact Arthmoor and see what he says. I have Jaxonz positioner installed in my game and have for awhile..mainly because i use Palaces and Castles Enhanced by SetteLisette and there are minor conflicts with Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul, and whilst I'm not good with CK in resolving these conflicts (mainly things need re positioning), with Jaxonz its easy to do so. Prior to your fix Lexy in CR awhile back, people were querying the position of SUT chest on top of a fire burner on the top of the watch tower where you discover you are Dragonborn, with this tool i was able to fix it in game...so for me it's worth a slot, but that's me a strange duck hey ho

I tried Palaces and Castles Enhanced and checked out the ol' Blue Palace. Looks beautiful but the whole court (Falk, Erikur, Bryling, etc) were just standing in the back staircase like potatoes, Elisif alone was in the throne room. When I removed PCE things were back to normal (except that vampire mage was naked... Either as a protest for the architectural downgrade or PCE gave her some new garb that was lost in oblivion when I removed the mod). Did you get it to work with your configuration? Do you think those SFCO conflicts might have something to do with my npc's being stuck? Maybe those could be fixed with xEdit by removing all snazzy changes in the Blue palace cell - PCE is supposed to be the ultimate enhancer already, is it not?

One thing I did was merge the whole pack of patches, except for CRF + USLEEP because there were two patches containing navmesh edits and "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE", right? I didn't want to go fix navmesh conflicts so I merged only the other patch with navmeshes so merge plugins didn't protest, I suppose it's ok to do it?

Edited by godescalcus, Yesterday, 10:02 AM.

#11014 godescalcus

godescalcus

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:32 AM

..mainly because i use Palaces and Castles Enhanced by SetteLisette and there are minor conflicts with Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul, and whilst I'm not good with CK in resolving these conflicts (mainly things need re positioning),

Actually I've just realized the patches were published on Dec.12, after your post. So maybe the SFCO conflicts are already addressed in the SFCO patch included, which in some cases carries SFCO forward. Still, my problem with the potato NPCs is there...

#11015 berndaroy

berndaroy

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

godescalcus hi! Sorry late post back, but having a few real life issues of late. Around Christmas time i had to do a fresh start and using the latest Palaces and Castles Enhanced + patches. SetteLisette has fixed some of the issues with SFCO, but i still have Jaxonz to fix any issues found...they tend to be misplaced pictures or chairs...easy to fix in game. As to the people in stair well, i had that before, and it was load order. In the post section SetteLisette outlines load order...impotant if you are going to merge her patches. For me in left pane of MO PCE before LOTD. Merged PCE patches after CACO patches merged(as with the guide)...right pane PCE after Alternative start and PCE merged patches after LOTD merged patches. I haven't had issue with the court personal following Sette's load order...Best regards

#11016 godescalcus

godescalcus

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:48 PM

godescalcus hi! Sorry late post back, but having a few real life issues of late. Around Christmas time i had to do a fresh start and using the latest Palaces and Castles Enhanced + patches. SetteLisette has fixed some of the issues with SFCO, but i still have Jaxonz to fix any issues found...they tend to be misplaced pictures or chairs...easy to fix in game. As to the people in stair well, i had that before, and it was load order. In the post section SetteLisette outlines load order...impotant if you are going to merge her patches. For me in left pane of MO PCE before LOTD. Merged PCE patches after CACO patches merged(as with the guide)...right pane PCE after Alternative start and PCE merged patches after LOTD merged patches. I haven't had issue with the court personal following Sette's load order...Best regards

Thanks for the complete instructions, now I'll have to try this! And I was about to close my build and run dyndolod and the lot LOL 

I understand your load order setting and will try to emulate it since WB works pretty much the same way. What about the patch order, just follow Sette's instructions for patches relative to one another and merge them all, or do you have to make several separate merges to slide in different places of the load order?

I don't remember if I got navmesh conflicts in the patch merge - a plague with some patches like the LOTD patches, as I don't know how to restore navmeshes I usually leave mods out of merges so the merge doesn't have more than one mod editing navmeshes. But in the LOTD patch merge I have about 30 plugins, I couldn't be bothered either to esmify half of my load order to restore navmesh in the CK nor to leave half of the patches out, so I took the quick exit and deleted the navmesh from the merge... LOL Let's hope the museum doesn't get filled with potato visitors.

I do remember I had problems with the PCE Relighting Skyrim patch, which is built on the original file and not on the "tailored for ELFX" that we use. I renamed my RelightingSkyrim_FULL.esp to RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp (or thereabouts, you get the idea, name it after what the PCE patch expects because there was no other dependency on Relighting Skyrim - not sure about the CR, I'm having to build my own this time). Then I got a few unresolved references that I was able to fix by loading the original RS esp along with the patch and ours, compared the formid's and copied a couple of light sources from the original RE into to the patch plugin and redirected the references therein.

Enjoy your new build LOL it's fun to restart modding but after two weeks building and starting over and building you feel a certain urge to just finish and play the game ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users