SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Question for you all, I completed retrieving the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller for the greybeards and the horn was actually in Ustengrav on the pedestal instead of the note. No clue what mod is responsible for that and now Im unsure how to progress further with the mainquest.

That is intentional due to not so fast main quest in a few days time you will get a note to go and meet Delphine in Riverwood and the main quest will continue. You can adjust how long it take before you get the note using the MCM.

I did a little test. I crashed even just with SKSE and Alternate start. When i click on the bed, i crash. (Or even when leaving the cell by the lockpicks.) When i try to go outside, i crash. I don't understand why ... i can't even test my own game T_T

well then in that case there is something fundamentally wrong with your base setup and my only recommend is to start again. No point caring on if a basically vanilla setup crashes.

One last thing to try before you ditch it make sue you have setup crashes fixes properly.

That is intentional due to not so fast main quest in a few days time you will get a note to go and meet Delphine in Riverwood and the main quest will continue. You can adjust how long it take before you get the note using the MCM.

Funny that should come up now. I just did this part of the main quest last week and was surprised to see the horn there as well. I have to admit it did throw me :) Good to see everything is working fine and all is well.

Funny that should come up now. I just did this part of the main quest last week and was surprised to see the horn there as well. I have to admit it did throw me :) Good to see everything is working fine and all is well.

yes that also threw me as well the first time i did it. I haven't had a chance to see your latest episode Ron but when I find some time I will.

Hey all.

I worked through the guide and all is running quite well and thank you to the creators for creating this guide.

It is just awesome.

Being a noob here but I have a question about the mods that was recently updated (Feb 2018).

Can I update USLEEP, Undeath classical lichdom and majestic mountains without running dyndolod, FNIS etc again (Section 71 to 75) or will I have to redo those parts of the guide again?

Thanks

Hey all.

I worked through the guide and all is running quite well and thank you to the creators for creating this guide.

It is just awesome.

Being a noob here but I have a question about the mods that was recently updated (Feb 2018).

Can I update USLEEP, Undeath classical lichdom and majestic mountains without running dyndolod, FNIS etc again (Section 71 to 75) or will I have to redo those parts of the guide again?

Thanks

you can get away with not rerunning FNIS but I would recommend you update the Bash Patch, DynDOLOD, ASIS and DSR Skyproc Pacthers.

Got another, I was going through the update procedure for legacy to go from 19.3.03 to 19.3.06 and noticed that various other mods have received an update since I last installed them such Classical Lichdom, royal armory, and Summermyst, just to name some. Is it recommend that I install these new versions on a current character? I am always wary of upgrading mods during a current character and am curious.