SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey falllenknighte, thanks for looking into that. Yes I do recall seeing that in the details of moreHUD, but it was not as detailed as BSandQBN.

There's more:

1. Appropriately Attired Jarls
2. Consistent Older People
3. Dead Body Collision Fix
4. Double Cursor Fix
5. Fast Travel Timescale Fix
6. Invisibility Glitch - Eyes Fix
7. Ragdoll Paralysis

8. EasyWheel Menu (striking this one as this mod is in the guide - see my comments in previous post)

9. Better Skill and Quest Books Names - I believe this conflicts with Books of Skyrim, does Books of Skyrim have the features from the BSQBN mod?

10. iWASM - Immersive Wait and Sleep Menu

11. Lore Based Loading Screens

12. Enhanced Character Edit  - maybe not required because we have RaceMenu? but wanted to confirm

13. CharGen Export - i think RaceMenu has an export feature, so I can probably strike this off

14. Viewable Faction Ranks

15. Moonpath to Elsweyr

16. Wyrmstooth - already discussed, but would like to hear other thoughts as well

17. Summerset Isle

18. Morning Fogs Refined

Still more to come.... that's how far I got - I am off to bed.

Edited by Pelleas

Hey falllenknighte, thanks for looking into that. Yes I do recall seeing that in the details of moreHUD, but it was not as detailed as BSandQBN.

There's more:

4. Double Cursor Fix

7. Ragdoll Paralysis

8. EasyWheel Menu (striking this one as this mod is in the guide - see my comments in previous post)

9. Better Skill and Quest Books Names - I believe this conflicts with Books of Skyrim, does Books of Skyrim have the features from the BSQBN mod?

12. Enhanced Character Edit  - maybe not required because we have RaceMenu? but wanted to confirm

13. CharGen Export - i think RaceMenu has an export feature, so I can probably strike this off

14. Viewable Faction Ranks

15. Moonpath to Elsweyr

16. Wyrmstooth - already discussed, but would like to hear other thoughts as well

17. Summerset Isle

18. Morning Fogs Refined

Still more to come.... that's how far I got - I am off to bed.

7. Not needed should be covered (I forget which mod covers it).

8. Even thou I say it is "CORE" you can safely not use easy wheel if you don't want to (Really the mod to worry about are those required as a Master of the CR).

9. You should be able to use but will require extra CR work.

10. Personally, Don't like it.

11. Should be ok to add without issues.

12. Never tried Got Racemenu that good enough for me.

13. same as 12.

14. Don't see the point I am smart enough to know the rank I am within a faction

15. This is actually included with Legacy of the Dragonborn.

16. As discussed no longer officially available so I don't support.

17. Had major bugs last time I tried it.

18. Never tried so don't know.

Hi all, 

First of all thanks for the guide, it's an incredible piece of work!

I've tried to go through all the steps carefully but I've gone wrong somewhere. I have a couple of issues:

1. Anytime I go near Riverwood the game crashes with the following message:

'Skyrim has crashed because of an object reference with form ID: 0x94B26...'

Now I've heard that this could be due to the Stunning Statues mod where you have to copy some stuff to a new folder. It turned out I had copied the files to meshes/architecture/statuessnow/ instead of meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/. I've now copied the files to the right place but I still get the error, how should I go about fixing this without restarting the whole thing?

2. A lot of the trees look like really low-res 2D trees. I've attached a picture of the problem.

Any help on these two would be really appreciated, I really don't want to start the whole thing again!

you don't need to restart just make sure the folder structure is correct for Stunning statues of Skyrim and the CTD should stop.

mmm i would triple check the all the Trees Installed and make sure you have all the billboards

Lexy - thanks for your feedback, updating my list:

4. Double Cursor Fix
7. Ragdoll Paralysis

8. EasyWheel Menu - already discussed

9. Better Skill and Quest Books Names

12. Enhanced Character Edit

13. CharGen Export

14. Viewable Faction Ranks - your comments make sense, but for someone like me who comes back to the game every few years, I think it will help me keep track of where I left off with each faction in terms of ranking. I have been trying to fully complete this game ever since it was released  :whistling:  

15. Moonpath to Elsweyr

16. Wyrmstooth

17. Summerset Isle

18. Morning Fogs Refined

7. Not needed should be covered (I forget which mod covers it).

8. Even thou I say it is "CORE" you can safely not use easy wheel if you don't want to (Really the mod to worry about are those required as a Master of the CR).

9. You should be able to use but will require extra CR work.

10. Personally, Don't like it.

11. Should be ok to add without issues.

12. Never tried Got Racemenu that good enough for me.

13. same as 12.

14. Don't see the point I am smart enough to know the rank I am within a faction

15. This is actually included with Legacy of the Dragonborn.

16. As discussed no longer officially available so I don't support.

17. Had major bugs last time I tried it.

18. Never tried so don't know.

I have reached the LoTD section and installing those mods now....

On another note - please see the screenshots below, I was referring to this in an earlier thread with Darth_Mathias:

post-12450-0-07960300-1521050261.jpg

post-12450-0-80952700-1521050267_thumb.jpg

See how a Merged indicator is missing in the SRLE Extended LoTD guide? Something like that would really help out non-SE Skyrim folks ::):

Lexy - thanks for your feedback, updating my list:

4. Double Cursor Fix

7. Ragdoll Paralysis

8. EasyWheel Menu - already discussed

9. Better Skill and Quest Books Names

12. Enhanced Character Edit

13. CharGen Export

14. Viewable Faction Ranks - your comments make sense, but for someone like me who comes back to the game every few years, I think it will help me keep track of where I left off with each faction in terms of ranking. I have been trying to fully complete this game ever since it was released  :whistling:  

15. Moonpath to Elsweyr

16. Wyrmstooth

17. Summerset Isle

18. Morning Fogs Refined

I have reached the LoTD section and installing those mods now....

On another note - please see the screenshots below, I was referring to this in an earlier thread with Darth_Mathias:

attachicon.gifSRLE Extended LoTD Legend.JPG

attachicon.gifSRLE Extended LoTD SE Legend.JPG

See how a Merged indicator is missing in the SRLE Extended LoTD guide? Something like that would really help out non-SE Skyrim folks ::):

Yes, Lexy created that new "merged" tag for the SE guide cos some users kept nagging her and caved in (well users have been asking for such a tag like that for ages but we kept putting it off). I am planning to backport it just not had much time to do that.

Yes, Lexy created that new "merged" tag for the SE guide cos some users kept nagging her and caved in (well users have been asking for such a tag like that for ages but we kept putting it off). I am planning to backport it just not had much time to do that.

Cool, no worries - thanks, Darth_Mathias. I just wanted to illustrate what I was referring to in my older post. Currently I am sort of making my own waypoints for merging plugins by cross-checking the Merges Page and the esp requirements for a specific merge. Once I am done, I can publish that in this forum in some fashion, if that helps someone out.

Pelleas hi! This is a very well thought out guide that brings balance, skills, combat etc together in one setup. But Darth, Lexy and Nozzer had always stated that this is a guide only.....every player will have mod/s that they wish to have, to add on top of this and it is your RIGHT TO DO SO...it's your game. The only criteria is that mods added on top of this guide, is for the player to fix any bugs etc themselves. That isn't to say people that follow this guide won't help were possible. Many bug fixing mods have been made redundant by USLEEP and you can check here: https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/3636-mods-made-obsolete-by-unofficial-patches/, for any you may wish to use. LOTD is more then just a museum mod. It is very lore based, immersive for all kinds of play through styles and is often stated by many as "I LOVE this mod--not even sure where the "real" game ends and this mod starts". In terms of airship..well Bethesda would be the ones to have first introduced it in "BloodMoon" Morrowind's third official DLC, and the one introduced by LOTD is really from Moonpath to Elsweyr, as Lexy has pointed out. Hang in there, it is REALLY worth it in the end...happy modding

• +1 1

Hey, I'm really sorry if I this question was already answered, but I would like to know how does merge plugins work. Do I have to place plugins mentioned in SRLE Extended: LOTD Merge Page in exact order given in this guide, or do I have to depend on LOOT tool to find out an order of my esp?

For example - Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul load order given by the SRLE Extended: LOTD Merge Page, when using mod profile with plugins used only by SFCO, LOOT  order is very different from plugins mentioned in SRLE Extended: LOTD Merge Page. 

Should I use order list from SRLE Extended: LOTD Merge Page or from my LOOT list?

Feel free to add what you want. But recognise that we can't possibly know every single mod and how they will fit and work in the list of mods we suggest.

Feel free to add and subtract as you wish. We'll try to help and support when we can. If you do add and subtract you will probably have to do some of your own Conflict Resolution.

As for your question my_summertim, if you look at the video on it, it will be explained.

But the easiest way to do it is put ALL the plugins you're merging at the bottom of your load order, in the order suggested in the Merge page. Then go from there.

Hey Berndaroy & Nozzer66 - thanks for weighing in and sharing your thoughts. If I have to add some mods on top of the ones in the guide, is it better to do it at the end of the guide or in the respective sections? For example, if I wanted to add some additional follower mods for instance.

Also Lexy mentioned about the Conflict Resolution piece in an earlier post, but I did not quite get it. Is there a guide or tutorial on how to do Conflict Resolutions? I have not figured out this important piece of the puzzle yet.

heya my_summertim

The way I use Merge Plugins, is to disable all plugins in the right-pane, move the plugins to be merged at the bottom of the Load Order in the indicated consecutive pattern then activate only the plugins that are required to be active for that particular merge.

When all needed plugins are activated, I fire up Merge Plugins, click the profile and after it has loaded, select the pluging to be merged. Right-click on them and select the option Check for Errors. When that is complete, right-click the selected plugins again, select Add To, then New Merge. Give the New Merge the name indicated on the Merge Plugins section of the Guide, then click the hammer icon to build it. Wait for the Command window that runs in the background to complete and close, then close Merge Plugins.

Back in Mod Organiser, refresh it my clicking the small tools icon on the top right of the left pane and click refresh. The Merge you just created will be there, then just place it as indivated in the Merge Section and activate it.

You will need to run LOOT several times, as you complete Merges, in order to correctly place them in the Load Order, according to the user-defined parameters you enter in LOOT.

Heya Pelleas

In terms of Conflict Resolution, that is one that has fixxled what grey matter I have to begin with. There is a link to a guide about it in the Conflict Resolution section but, as stated, it is quite out of state and is there mainly for reference.

Also, keep in mind that, with the scale of this guide, even after all merges you will be around 200 plugins. I have observed that the closer you get to the 255 cap, the more Skyrim can bug out. It will depend on what additions you intend to add.

Hey Berndaroy & Nozzer66 - thanks for weighing in and sharing your thoughts. If I have to add some mods on top of the ones in the guide, is it better to do it at the end of the guide or in the respective sections? For example, if I wanted to add some additional follower mods for instance.

Also Lexy mentioned about the Conflict Resolution piece in an earlier post, but I did not quite get it. Is there a guide or tutorial on how to do Conflict Resolutions? I have not figured out this important piece of the puzzle yet.

read Section 4. Conflict Detection and Resolution of the FVNEdit training manual I linked to earlier that will give you a good idea of conflict resolution. CRing is difficult it's mostly common sense.