SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey guys, quick q - I have finally reached the Conflict Resolution section (yet again :woot: ) So, am I supposed to just download and install the following esp files and then proceed with the rest of the sections?

SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution

SRLE Extended LoTD - CR Update for 1.59.1 (TESTING) - this one says Testing, so should I be downloading it?

SRLE Extended LoTD - Custom fixes

Also in my case, since I am using some mods outside of the guide, I understand that I will have to do my own Conflict Resolution. So does that mean that I have to compile a whole new SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution file by following the NVEdit Manual - Section 4??

Thanks.

Hey guys, quick q - I have finally reached the Conflict Resolution section (yet again :woot: ) So, am I supposed to just download and install the following esp files and then proceed with the rest of the sections?

SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution

SRLE Extended LoTD - CR Update for 1.59.1 (TESTING) - this one says Testing, so should I be downloading it?

SRLE Extended LoTD - Custom fixes

Also in my case, since I am using some mods outside of the guide, I understand that I will have to do my own Conflict Resolution. So does that mean that I have to compile a whole new SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution file by following the NVEdit Manual - Section 4??

Thanks.

you only need SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution and SRLE Extended LoTD - Custom fixes. As for mods you won't need to compile a whole new SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution you can do 1 of 2 things:

1. check for conflicts in the newly added mods if any found copy the records into a new esp

2. copy the records in the SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution.

Typical the one night a have free to do some editing and Wiki keeps crapping out on me.

Darth, I noticed that you added the Merged tag on the SRLE Extended LOTD page - thanks ðŸ‘

Lexy,

Thanks for responding - awesome! Can’t wait to get the final steps rolling.... I will refer the Section 4 of NVEdit?? (I think) for steps on doing the options you suggested. Will post if I have any questions.

you only need SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution and SRLE Extended LoTD - Custom fixes. As for mods you won't need to compile a whole new SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution you can do 1 of 2 things:

1. check for conflicts in the newly added mods if any found copy the records into a new esp

2. copy the records in the SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution.

Lexy, since I am using some additional mods on top of the guide mods, when do I check for conflicts? After installing Conflict Resolution and Custom Fixes or after finishing the LOOT order, TES5Edit scripts, etc..? Also for checking conflicts in the new mods, do I right-click every new mod and Apply Filter on each one? I can follow the guide for resolving the conflicts, just wondering how to go about checking for them and when.

Thanks.

Darth, I noticed that you added the Merged tag on the SRLE Extended LOTD page - thanks

Lexy,

Your Welcome the Merg Tag is still a work in progress but we will get it done.

Lexy, since I am using some additional mods on top of the guide mods, when do I check for conflicts? After installing Conflict Resolution and Custom Fixes or after finishing the LOOT order, TES5Edit scripts, etc..? Also for checking conflicts in the new mods, do I right-click every new mod and Apply Filter on each one? I can follow the guide for resolving the conflicts, just wondering how to go about checking for them and when.

Thanks.

What I would do is run LOOT then check for conflicts. All you need to do is apply the filter once then check to see if it flags anything in your newly added esps.

Heya guys

This issue is beginning to bug me a little now. I'm having an issue where certain NPCs are notlooking like they should in Bijin. Specifically, it only seems to be affecting the female Innkeepers, with the exception of (so far, Valga Venicia of Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath). I am seriously at a loss to explain what is causing this and why it is (as far as I can tell) only these specific NPCs while all others modified by the NPC Retextures are fine.

I have not thoroughly checked all Holds, but it seems specific to those NPCs. AFAIK, its not the Black/Grey Face bug, just that these NPCs have the two-toned look (pale body with a tanned to Redguard tone on the face), their hairs are usually the default Vanilla styles (while I can't remeber if all have different hairstyles selected, I know Hulda of The Bannered Mare does). Finally, the changes made in their facegeom is also not working.

Heya guys

This issue is beginning to bug me a little now. I'm having an issue where certain NPCs are notlooking like they should in Bijin. Specifically, it only seems to be affecting the female Innkeepers, with the exception of (so far, Valga Venicia of Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath). I am seriously at a loss to explain what is causing this and why it is (as far as I can tell) only these specific NPCs while all others modified by the NPC Retextures are fine.

I have not thoroughly checked all Holds, but it seems specific to those NPCs. AFAIK, its not the Black/Grey Face bug, just that these NPCs have the two-toned look (pale body with a tanned to Redguard tone on the face), their hairs are usually the default Vanilla styles (while I can't remeber if all have different hairstyles selected, I know Hulda of The Bannered Mare does). Finally, the changes made in their facegeom is also not working.

Well, obviously you do have a mod overwriting those NPC's have you checked xedit? also, don't forget the texture of meshes for the NPC Rextexture need to remain active.

Well, couldn't exactly which mod caused the issue. I had compiled a Merged Plugin esp of a few extra mods, which while did not flag any conflicts, caused some kind of discrepancy with the Headparts and Tints of the affected NPCs. This was then carried over into the ASIS patch.

I created a new CR Overwrite esp which contained the correct information, which seems to have remedied the issue.

Serana casts this cloak of bats and life drain whenever combat starts. But the problem is, said cloak also affects other followers and the player character. This eventually results in a hostile reaction from other followers.

Is there any way around this?

think that added by AAE check xedit and remove said spell.

I just changed my profile to SRLE Extended so that it makes more sense, sense I added some mods from SRLE Extended: LOTD.  I am rebuilding some patches now but I still testing these mods out though until I feel more comfortable building a bashed patch and finally playing the game.  Its alot of hard work of course.  I dunno where to start with the conflict resolution patch.  But hopefully I will have the patience of steel to do it.  I'm more comfortable just building a bashed patch than a conflict resolution patch.

[unique Flowers and Plants]

Land edits need to be removed:

1. Open TES5Edit and load only Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
  2. Once loaded Right click and apply script
  3. Locate Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records
  4. From the drop down menu select Unique Flowers & Plants.esp

ISSUE: After click "OK" I got message

post-5741-0-60228000-1521760680_thumb.jpg

I tried everything, from different version tes5, mteFunctions, everything i found.

Tutorial also claim LIB folder. But there is no LIB folder which contain mteFunction. There is only some mteBase,etc stuff

I want to say i used mte function master zip file which contain lib folder with bunch of files, but no mteFunction.pass file, i also download mteFunction file from Merged_something zip and extracted that file to tes5 folder, i also combine everything you can imagine but no luck.

if you can upload your tes5 folder so i can try that way would be good

Any clues

Edited by dannt