SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi guys!

I just completed the SRLE Extended LOTD guide with all pre-requisites, mods, merges, etc done correctly except for one little thing.

I started doing the guide maybe 5 days ago but like 3-4 days ago Immersive College of Winter hold 5.0 came out. The guide utilizes v4.1 though. When installing Enhanced Lighting and FX, you are supposed to update the form id's in one of the cells of CWIELnFxPatch in xEdit to make it compatible with the latest ELFX but the particular one mentioned in the guide is no longer there in v 5.0. I haven't been to the College yet in game so I don't know if it will be an issue when I do arrive. 

Anyone have any directions on this? Or know if it'll be a problem at all.

Thanks so much!

Hi guys!

I just completed the SRLE Extended LOTD guide with all pre-requisites, mods, merges, etc done correctly except for one little thing.

I started doing the guide maybe 5 days ago but like 3-4 days ago Immersive College of Winter hold 5.0 came out. The guide utilizes v4.1 though. When installing Enhanced Lighting and FX, you are supposed to update the form id's in one of the cells of CWIELnFxPatch in xEdit to make it compatible with the latest ELFX but the particular one mentioned in the guide is no longer there in v 5.0. I haven't been to the College yet in game so I don't know if it will be an issue when I do arrive. 

Anyone have any directions on this? Or know if it'll be a problem at all.

Thanks so much!

5.0 came out this week and the guide needs updating. That fix is no longer needed, as the patch included in version 5.0 is fixed.

I have noticed a conflict with windows in Whiterun and have tracked this issue down to 

ELFX Parallax Meshes

"Enhanced Lights and FX v3.04\Meshes\architecture\whiterun\wrbuildings\wrtempleofk01.nif"

"Enhanced Lights and FX v3.04\Textures\effects\ELFX\windows\wrwindows01.dds"

https://imgur.com/Df9mOc5

This issue arises between 7pm to 7am in game (night time game play) and get's worse the darker the night get's. I have researched and found some instances where this has happened in both the ELFX forum and Noble Skyrim on the nexus and the suggestion was to delete the mesh's from ELFX

I ran this build last year and did not have this issue, so I was wondering if anyone has run into this and if thier was another method to fix than to lose out on the lighting effects the meshes from ELFX provide.

Hey, Just getting back into modding again and I'm working through this guide. Is there a reason both the original Moonlight Tales: Essentials and the SE version are in this?

it is because Moonlight tails Special Editon doesn't all the features the Moonlight Tail Essentials has basically we are using the new Perks and roar system from the special edition and everything else from essentials.

Is there no more updates after 27 of March? Or is it because the changelog hasn't been updated?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Not much has changed with this Guide Since I moved on to the SSE Version I beleive Nozzer is planning on updating this when he is able.

Unless Nozzer objects I have no issues with you guys that are still using the version to maintaining it yourself All I ask is not to remove many mods. If the CR's need updating I am more then happy to upload a new version to the nexus page but someone else will need to pass them to me so can upload them. I can't maintain this as any longer as I just don't have time or even have Skyrim LE installed on my system.

Not much has changed with this Guide Since I moved on to the SSE Version I beleive Nozzer is planning on updating this when he is able.

Unless Nozzer objects I have no issues with you guys that are still using the version to maintaining it yourself All I ask is not to remove many mods. If the CR's need updating I am more then happy to upload a new version to the nexus page but someone else will need to pass them to me so can upload them. I can't maintain this as any longer as I just don't have time or even have Skyrim LE installed on my system.

Okay, I'm asking because I'm about to update my LE to the latest but in the meantime I'm starting to mod my SSE. Just confirming if the changelog is not yet updated or there is nothing changed in the guide.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Edited by reddvilzz

I recently ran into trouble (CTDs) during certain radiant quests. Mostly from the yarls for "Investigation" or "Find/rescue citizens". I found online some references to similar issues in Notice Board that were supposedly addressed bythe patch we are using here. The CTDs happen when you approach such areas (like the word wall near Klikreath temple) when such a quest is active.

Now I tried to deactivate Notice Board with the result of flagged missing masters in RS Children or the Conflict Resolution esp. ASIS is falgged two, but that can be addressed by running it again.

Deactivating RS Children wouldn't help either, since there are also conflicts with the Conflict Resolution esp.

Any advice how to proceed from here? How could I deactivate those one or two mods? What do I have to change in the conflict resolution? I doubt I could simply deactivate the conflict solution as well, since it covers so many other aspects.

I recently ran into trouble (CTDs) during certain radiant quests. Mostly from the yarls for "Investigation" or "Find/rescue citizens". I found online some references to similar issues in Notice Board that were supposedly addressed bythe patch we are using here. The CTDs happen when you approach such areas (like the word wall near Klikreath temple) when such a quest is active.

Now I tried to deactivate Notice Board with the result of flagged missing masters in RS Children or the Conflict Resolution esp. ASIS is falgged two, but that can be addressed by running it again.

Deactivating RS Children wouldn't help either, since there are also conflicts with the Conflict Resolution esp.

Any advice how to proceed from here? How could I deactivate those one or two mods? What do I have to change in the conflict resolution? I doubt I could simply deactivate the conflict solution as well, since it covers so many other aspects.

You'd have to load the CR esp in TESEdit (and its corresponding masters), remove the records in it pertaining to the mods you want to deactivate, then 'clean masters' on the esp. Hopefully it will resolve the current issue and not generate any new ones ::D:

You'd have to load the CR esp in TESEdit (and its corresponding masters), remove the records in it pertaining to the mods you want to deactivate, then 'clean masters' on the esp. Hopefully it will resolve the current issue and not generate any new ones ::D:

Any advice how to do that? I already opened the file in Tes5Edit and checked the info for the conflict resolution about which was addressed there.

But as much as I get the basic functionality of Tes5edit for cleaning etc. or aditing items in there, I'm not familiar enough with it to even find anything pertaining to those changes.

Been away for a bit, hope everyone's well?  One issue I ran into immediately is that Mod Organiser won't let me log in, so I have to manually download mods and then move them on my PC.  Tried changing Nexus password and still didn't work.  Anyone else having this problem?  Any known fixes?

Been away for a bit, hope everyone's well?  One issue I ran into immediately is that Mod Organiser won't let me log in, so I have to manually download mods and then move them on my PC.  Tried changing Nexus password and still didn't work.  Anyone else having this problem?  Any known fixes?

yes, Nexus had to update their server cos of the New EU GDPR Rules that come into force today you need to update to the one on here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194? in the Miscellaneous section Or just download mods manually.