SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Clicking the globe in MO will bring up the Nexus website, but when selecting "Mod Manager Download" on t mod's page, it asks if I want to open nxmhandler.exe, and then MO says "Failed to request file info from nexus: Host nmm.nexusmods.com not found".  I imagine the "nmm" rather than "www" is at least part of the issue, but I can't find anywhere in MO to change that.

EDIT:

yes, Nexus had to update their server cos of the New EU GDPR Rules that come into force today you need to update to the one on here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194? in the Miscellaneous section Or just download mods manually.

Ahh, okay, to update to that can I leave everything else (the folders like DLLs, license, logs, loot, etc.) the same and just use the new ModOrganizer.exe?  Or do I also need to use what comes packaged with the new one like the dlls, license, loot, NCC, etc. folders, ModOrganizer.pdb, etc.?

Edited by alphakay1488

EDIT:

Ahh, okay, to update to that can I leave everything else (the folders like DLLs, license, logs, loot, etc.) the same and just use the new ModOrganizer.exe?  Or do I also need to use what comes packaged with the new one like the dlls, license, loot, NCC, etc. folders, ModOrganizer.pdb, etc.?

I've not used Skyrim LE Since December as I moved to the SE buidl I would say overwrite everything except you Mods and Profiles (Suggetyo backup first)

Any advice how to do that? I already opened the file in Tes5Edit and checked the info for the conflict resolution about which was addressed there.

But as much as I get the basic functionality of Tes5edit for cleaning etc. or aditing items in there, I'm not familiar enough with it to even find anything pertaining to those changes.

You will have to load the esp (along with all of its masters) in TESEdit, right click on it, Apply Script > Report Masters. It will list the FormIDs of all the references, you'll have to delete the ones linked to masters you want to remove. Once that's done you can right-click on the esp again > Clean Masters.

Ahh, then is SE modding getting along now?  Last I heard some of the core modding utilities like SKSE64 were indefinitely postponed as the modders who made them for Oldrim years ago were no longer doing that and no one else was taking up the mantle.

Edited by alphakay1488

Ahh, then is SE modding getting along now?  Last I heard some of the core modding utilities like SKSE64 were indefinitely postponed as the modders who made them for Oldrim years ago were no longer doing that and no one else was taking up the mantle.

SKSE 64 is now in Beta and My SE guide has matured some what still miss some stuff but it is stable now why not take a look https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE

I still considered my guide in Beta as well but is fully useable most who were use the LE guide have moved over to the SE Version now. The LE gudieia only going to maintained nothing new will be added now.

Clicking the globe in MO will bring up the Nexus website, but when selecting "Mod Manager Download" on t mod's page, it asks if I want to open nxmhandler.exe, and then MO says "Failed to request file info from nexus: Host nmm.nexusmods.com not found".  I imagine the "nmm" rather than "www" is at least part of the issue, but I can't find anywhere in MO to change that.

EDIT:

I just did this with success.  These are the exact instructions I followed. The new MO is on the MO2 nexus page.

This updated MO uses the new, supported, secure downloads URL To update, just nuke everything inside your current MO folder except for downloads, mods, profiles, and overwrite if you have anything in there, and copy the new MO files to that folder(edited) I'd also suggest backing up your ModOrganizer.ini and restoring it after launching the updated MO to avoid having to redefine all your executables, patches, etc

Edited by mcshame

I just did this with success.  These are the exact instructions I followed. The new MO is on the MO2 nexus page.

This updated MO uses the new, supported, secure downloads URL To update, just nuke everything inside your current MO folder except for downloads, mods, profiles, and overwrite if you have anything in there, and copy the new MO files to that folder(edited) I'd also suggest backing up your ModOrganizer.ini and restoring it after launching the updated MO to avoid having to redefine all your executables, patches, etc

Cheers!

Would anybody know how to reset Whiterun exterior, around the gildergreen tree? I have finished the civil war quests and this area still reflects a slight war scene. I know there is a console command for interiors, but not for exteriors. It's minor and i'm drawing to the end of this guides quests etc, and can live with it if need be. Would be good to know though, and yes i use ETAC

SKSE 64 is now in Beta and My SE guide has matured some what still miss some stuff but it is stable now why not take a look https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE

I still considered my guide in Beta as well but is fully useable most who were use the LE guide have moved over to the SE Version now. The LE gudieia only going to maintained nothing new will be added now.

Hi, love your work. Is there any chance for a short list of mods that are lost with the move to SSE, and mods that are added? I'd love to move to SSE eventually for performance and stability reasons, but I'd hate to lose out on too many of the good classic mods and I have my install in a very good and stable position right now.

Hi, love your work. Is there any chance for a short list of mods that are lost with the move to SSE, and mods that are added? I'd love to move to SSE eventually for performance and stability reasons, but I'd hate to lose out on too many of the good classic mods and I have my install in a very good and stable position right now.

currently all of kryptopyr mods most of Chesko, Undeath and Wheel of Lull these are the one i can think off the top of my head.