11675 replies to this topic

#11671 InstantKor

InstantKor

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:57 PM

Hello, did I mess something in my install possibly? The issue Im having is that female npcs are nude under their armor. As in leather armor I can see their nipples on the left breast and skirt like armor (again leather armor for instance) the women are going commando and would prefer to fix this issue if possible. My thinking is that if no one else has noticed this then its definitely a miss install of some sort.

Alright, Im back again and have discovered what was causing the nude females under various armors. It was TMB Vanilla Armors at play causing this. Installing a different UNPB mesh armors corrected the issue. 

Now I am looking for insight on this particular issue that has surfaced and I dont think this is a anti aliasing issue, as no matter what I do it persists. What I'm seeing is a weird graphical glitch around the hands (besides the clipping of the knuckles) the skin is artifacting  and it shows through every gauntlet in the game. I followed the NPC retexture section exactly too.

https://youtu.be/hZ65oKNxiR4

Edited by InstantKor, 09 July 2018 - 02:58 PM.

#11672 Crumpspario

Crumpspario

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:51 AM

Hey guys, just started on the guide, got a question about MO2: does it manage BSAs without ESPs itself, or do I need to manually unpack them/create dummies?

#11673 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:55 AM

Hey guys, just started on the guide, got a question about MO2: does it manage BSAs without ESPs itself, or do I need to manually unpack them/create dummies?

For the LE Guide you need to use MO1 not MO2

#11674 Crumpspario

Crumpspario

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:02 AM

For the LE Guide you need to use MO1 not MO2

Yeah, I screwed up like an idiot by not noticing the prerequisites page

#11675 reddvilzz

reddvilzz

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:22 PM

Something I noticed while surfing around the reddit, do we need to run CCOR Compatibility scripts + CCOR Break It Down script in xEdit to make the extra armors compatible with CCOR? Or does the mod take care itself?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

#11676 Swed_Dr_Plastic

Swed_Dr_Plastic

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 05:29 PM

Hi I'm currently following 

http://wiki.step-pro..._The_Dragonborn

I hate to feel like a nube but I need some assistance whit 

[Crash fixes]

1. First extract SKSE Plugin Preloader, copy d3dx9_42.dll in your Skyrim folder (where you found TESV.exe). ok, it's installed as instructed.
  2. Then Install Crash fixes by meh321 as usual SKSE plugin. Here my logic starts to bother me.
  3. Check if you have a filename named "CrashFixPlugin_preload.txt" in Data\SKSE\Plugins (besides CrashFixPlugin.ini and CrashFixPlugin.dll), if not Right Click on the mod and open in explorer and create it. And here it goes sideways.

MO, installs in separate folders inside its own little corner of the drive, right. So unless I have been using NMM to install my SKSE mods, I cant have the folder he's talking about. The file he wants me to edit is in

Mod Organizer\mods\Crash Fixes v12 - Beta\SKSE\Plugins

So my question is, is this a mod I should install manually so it ends up in the right place?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

nerd_light