SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Kind of a random question, but I don't know where else to ask. Anybody know which mod in the guide adds random puppies that follow you around? Mainly Whiterun and Solitude from what I've noticed. Can't talk to them or interact, just keep following, barking, whining. Kinda annoying, lol. But I don't know which mod is causing it, or what for. I could just kill them to solve the problem, but I'm curious where it's coming from. Definitely wasn't in vanilla. Any ideas?

that is normal there just random puppies add by i think by SkyTEST you can't interact with them. open the console note down the formid and look it up in xedit to know for sure.

They will eventually give up thou

that is normal there just random puppies add by i think by SkyTEST you can't interact with them. open the console note down the formid and look it up in xedit to know for sure.

They will eventually give up thou

Thanks for the quick reply. Makes me feel better that I wasn't bugged or something. I decided to just delete them with the console. I couldn't bring myself to kill them, too cute. :/ But they WOULD. NOT. STOP. following me after hours and hours of this playthrough, every time I was in a city, lol. Drivin' me crazy haha

the Guide says that it reccomends extracting "Most" bsa's and that once extracted the esp's are no longer needed. The BSA tag for this guide says that those mods are to stay packed in their BSA's, so which ones should i extract?

i am going to assume to extract all mod BSA's except the TAGed ones.

Edited by BlackJackal

the Guide says that it reccomends extracting "Most" bsa's and that once extracted the esp's are no longer needed. The BSA tag for this guide says that those mods are to stay packed in their BSA's, so which ones should i extract?

i am going to assume to extract all mod BSA's except the TAGed ones.

For the LE guide is extract all except the ones that are tagged. 

For the SE guide is keep all packed except those that are tagged.

Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul has been updated to 2.0. all guide required Files are now in the OLD Files section and CACO Inigo Patch 2.0 works with both version as per author.

i would reccomend anyone using the guide to try and stay with the 1.2.1 version because the 2.0 seems to have alot of changes that may not work well with this version of the guide.

Edited by BlackJackal

Having a serious problem with the Undeath mod. I played through the entire questline, no problems whatsoever. But, as soon as I complete the ritual at the end to transform into a Lich, I either A.) ctd, or B.) everything will seem fine, but as soon as I exit the sewers after finishing the quest, whether it be into the Bards college, into the Winking Skeever, or back out to Skyrim directly, my game doesn't ctd, but bugs out. The screen seems to wig out, goes grey, everything seems to slow down. I can still hear music, menus work, start screen works, I can load up other saves and go back still, but the entire game might as well be crashing. The entire visuals of the game go completely wonky. Cant see anything. Sorry if this is confusing, I don't know how else to describe it. It's been a long time since I initially installed this guide, but I remember I followed the installation instructions precisely. Anybody else played through Undeath, maybe have an idea what is going on? I know this mod has a reputation of being buggy, but I did everything exactly as described in this guide...

Forgot to clarify, if I don't go through with the ritual and head outside, I'm fine. If I go through with my character becoming a lich though, I revert back to human form, still everythings' fine. But as SOON as I try and leave the sewer, or change cells whatsoever I guess, the entire game freaks out. Colors white out, the game starts stuttering down to what feels like 1/2 a fps until whiting out completely, eventually ctd's. I don't understand how simply changing my character essentually, would be causing the entire game world to crash around me. Like I said, the entire questline went down without a hitch. It's just this final thing, the most important thing really, thats screwing up. I'm at a total loss...

Forgot to clarify, if I don't go through with the ritual and head outside, I'm fine. If I go through with my character becoming a lich though, I revert back to human form, still everythings' fine. But as SOON as I try and leave the sewer, or change cells whatsoever I guess, the entire game freaks out. Colors white out, the game starts stuttering down to what feels like 1/2 a fps until whiting out completely, eventually ctd's. I don't understand how simply changing my character essentually, would be causing the entire game world to crash around me. Like I said, the entire questline went down without a hitch. It's just this final thing, the most important thing really, thats screwing up. I'm at a total loss...

i have never used the mod b4, and i am still currently building the LO now. but the Undeath mods seem to have a rather complicated cleaning process outlined in the guide. Since Undeath Classical Lichdom is down for maintenance and is required for that cleaning process, so unless u have downloaded the mod before it was taken down it is possible that it is bugging out because it is not cleaned, but i am just speculating.

Edited by BlackJackal

i have never used the mod b4, and i am still currently building the LO now. but the Undeath mods seem to have a rather complicated cleaning process outlined in the guide. Since Undeath Classical Lichdom is down for maintenance and is required for that cleaning process, so unless u have downloaded the mod before it was taken down it is possible that it is bugging out because it is not cleaned, but i am just speculating.

I actually finished this guide a while ago when Classical Lichdom was still up, and followed the guide to clean all of them, so I don't think that's it. It is in fact a bit of a pain to install correctly, but I followed it to the letter for the fact that I was really looking forward to checking that one out. I finally managed to find a console command that worked to get out of the sewers from someone who was having a similar issue as me. Its "coc ScourgBarrowExterior01" for anyone having a similar issue. Any other coc commands won't work, it has to be that one. It's literally the only way I've managed to get out of the sewers after completing the lich ritual.

However, I'm still having a lot of issues with Undeath. My game is still CTDing about 50% of the time I transform. I might just say screw it and go back to playing as a Vamp instead. Which sucks, because I've been having fun playing as a lich, for the 5 minutes at a time I've been able to before crashing anyway, lol. I just don't get why transforming is only sometimes causing a CTD. If it was all the time, it would actually be easier to nail down...

I make sure Automatic is turned off and once all Bash tags are added for teach mod, I go to each one and click Copy to Description. That saves the tags into the description field of the esps and makes sure that Bash loads those on startup. It also ensures if you have to rebuild the bashed patch later (eg adding new mods) the correct tags are already saved for the specific mods. I haven't had any issues, though I rarely get much loot (thanks to scarcity mod).

• +1 1