Photo

So I Have All This Benchmark Data... Now What?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aeradom

Aeradom

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:23 PM

So I'm not used to using excel, in fact, I don't think I ever really have had to. Like I said in the title I've got the GPU-z logs that are in .txt format and I'm not sure how to get it loaded into the Excel. And then, I don't know how to use macros :( So any help would be appreciated. 

#2 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,058 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:15 PM

Have you read this: http://wiki.step-pro...ce_Benchmarking

#3 Aeradom

Aeradom

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:49 PM

Yeah, I tried to use the GPU-z log in excel (hence me referencing it in my OP) but I'm not sure how to convert the .txt into the proper excel format. All that is says is that there are many ways, but I don't know what they are and it doesn't exactly say. It does over that log creator, but with little to no experience with excel, I'm a bit lost. I don't even know how to get excel to calculate a row, that's how very little I know about the program. 

#4 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,258 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:49 AM

You can just post the text file, and we will take care of it when the time comes, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users