Loot Rules for Step Core

Terdog

Question

I've been going through the Step Core guide (which is fantastic by the way). But I've hit a roadblock. I am at the point where I me the bashed patch with Wyre Patch, and for the life of me I can't quite figure out the Loot rules, specifically the one for Enhanced Lighting for ENB-Lite. It's driving me nuts. I did install ELE_Lite_v0_95c_Only IL STEP Specific mod for it. Where and in what order am I going to set this up in Loot? 

Here;y my mod list from over at Modwat.ch

https://www.modwat.ch/u/Terdog

2 answers to this question

For STEP Core you need the LOOT rules for ELE, Relighting Skyrim and AOS. The Book Covers Skyrim rule is not needed because that mod is not in STEP Core (only Extended).

Run LOOT through MO. In LOOT, find each of the mods in question. You can use the search bar at the top to make it easy. Then click the icon with the three vertical dots on the side of the mod you want to add the LOOT Metadata rule to.

For ELE and Relighting Skyrim, you need to add a priority number. To do this, in the "Main" tab after you click the dots icon, you will see a slider with Global Priority. Move the slider so that it turns blue (this will turn on global priority). Then under Priority Value, enter the value specified by the guide. When you are done, click the save button (looks like a blue floppy disk).

For AOS, you need a load after rule. After you click the dots icon, click the "Load After" tab. Click the "+" sign, then input the name of the plugin. It needs to be spelled correctly, and include the ".esp" at the end. If you include an extra space, or anything like that it will screw it up. It needs to be exactly the plugin name with the extension and nothing else. I just copy and paste from the guide. Again, when you are done, click the blue floppy disk icon to save.

Edit: Just to note, after the rules are done just press the icon with the three stacked horizontal lines at the very top (top-left button) to sort the load order.