Something Only An OCD Would Think About...

Aeradom

I've been thinking, I post a lot of stuff on here about this and that, most of the time it's small stuff. Not sure which forum it was on, but it occurred to me that I was creating a lot of topics that really probably weren't warranted. So I decided to start putting them in the "news" thread. But then got to thinking that if I do that, and no one responds, it's gonna look a bit spammish. I know what you what your thinking, "Why do you care?" Quite frankly, I don't know, but it bugs me. 

So, is it better to create a new topic (after doing the usual searching to make sure a topic doesn't exist of course) or to post in one of the megatopics like the SRLE news thread? 

If it is SR:LE support related, make a new thread in the SR:LE support subforum. If it is a general question about SR:LE or SR:LE Extended (not support related), maybe make a new thread in the SR:LE forum. If you are giving Neo a heads up about something, maybe post in the SR:LE News thread.

That is kinda how I see it, anyway.