If I Had One Criticism For This Pack...

I know this is a nitpick, and I know this is me whining, but I wanted to whine! Look, as a perfectionist, I admire the drive to get every single texture/mesh optimal. And for most people, it's not an issue I'm sure. But installing these textures are a pain in the rear, especially when I'm installing a big mod for only a couple of textures/meshes. I wish instead of the super-detailed-advanced setup, there was an option for a few very specific mods that covered, if not everything, like 95-99%. I mean, I very much doubt I'll ever really notice that much a difference to warrant all this attention to detail. I'll tell you where I had to stop was with Vivid Landscapes with so much to wade through to find just a few here and there stuff that is covered by other mods and I'm just like, "I wish I just installed this mod and could live without those others!"

I'll get through this because I know it's worth it but man I wish I was just playing the game right now.  All these small mods, or at least texture mods that cover much of the same stuff... I could just merge them into one super mod when I'm done right? I just want to clean up my Mod Organizer list, because you know what, I like to be optimal as well! 

I do appreciate all the work, effort and time that went into this just... I needed a minute to rant. I'm good now. 

Oh and if there is somewhere a pack that is like what I described, I don't want to hear about it. Because were I to find out there was one... I probably would go insane. 

Edit: And I know, Hishtup did basically just this, but I'm choosing to ignore because I've already finished but should someone come across this and feel my agnst, you should check it out: 

Pretty Much Vanilla Skyrim Edited by Aeradom