Modern Brawl Bug Fix by Enai Siaion
Description from the mod page:
Brawls are poorly implemented in Skyrim. Any magic effects applied to either participant will cancel the brawl and may cause the opponent to pull out their weapon. Depending on your load order, you may experience the infamous "Brawl Bug" that prevents you from completing any brawls.
Most people are familiar with the popular Brawl Bugs Patch. Unfortunately, it is several years old and some users are still suffering from the brawl bug anyway due to several errors in its implementation. It also has the potential to generate significant script load. Because its permissions do not allow redistribution, I made an improved fix from scratch.
This mod replaces the Brawl Bugs Patch.
What does this mod do?
The Modern Brawl Bug Fix updates the following 9 scripts. In the vanilla game, brawls (and certain other controlled combat scenarios) are cancelled when either participant is struck by a magic effect. This mod updates these events to trigger only when a participant is struck by a weapon (except fists), hostile spell, shout or scroll.
- MQSkyHavenSparring: BladesSparringScript
- CompanionsSingleCombatQuest: CompanionsSingleCombatantScript
- MS11: MS11CalixtoScript
- C00: C00VilkasScript
- C00VilkasTrainingQuest: C00TrainerScript
- DGIntimidateQuest: DGIntimidateAliasScript
- DGIntimidateQuest: DGIntimidatePlayerScript
- C00JorrvaskrFight: C00JorrvaskrFightAthisScript
- C00JorrvaskrFight: C00JorrvaskrFightNjadaScript