Manual install Mod Organizer 32bit, 

Placed Enderal Launcher inside the new Skyrim folder

Placed installer inside the new Skyrim folder, 

Ran the launcher and detected installer, 

Updated installation,

Loaded game thru Mod Organizer via SKSE

PROFIT........

Off to explore the land of Enderal...

Don't forget to copy the INI files from My Documents to your new MO profile. Contains the archive lists from the Enders BSAs.

I did not even think of that @Neb but, I looked inside my MO profile right after creation and they were already populated there. Mod organizer must do that automagically as they are also inside the My Documents folder.

Also I found this while looking thru the SureAi forum......

Compatible Mods

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H-z3QUA_IB8Kr1JUXyewSW0xVz0y40ic0tpqhtzAiIw/edit#gid=1882936259

I'm actually downloading it from the torrent link but, as i'm reading the enderal wiki and forums, it looks like the way the launcher will install it will compromize the STEP and SRLE installation.

looks like you have to use the launcher when you want to play our modded skyrim by putting Enderal in backup to restore the normal skyrim. Strange way to manage the mod.

better to use another computer if this is correctly undertood by me (my English is not very good). Can someone confirm this ?

Edited by Mandalay

Nebulous112

i'm in contact with a australian friend and he said to me that, playing with the german version since three weeks,he tested the rollback to its SRLE modded skyrim and it never worked. Looks like other posts tells the same.

i won't take the risk. Will try it on a less powerful computer if it's video card is enough for playing.

If you are willing to copy over your current modded Skyrim files to another folder and then reinstall a clean Skyrim in the default folder structure to use with Enderal, you can have both on your system at the same time and not have to go through the uninstall/reinstall process on the Enderal launcher.  That's what I'm doing and it works great.  While Enderal needs to use the default file structure, launching a modded Skyrim using SKSE or Mod Organizer doesn't care where the files are located.  But both will have to use the same ini files in 'Documents\my games\Skyrim'.  Just keep two copies of that folder ... one for modded Skyrim and one for Enderal ... and name the one that you're playing 'Skyrim' so the game will use it.  When switching between games, just swap between the two folders.