RUSTIC GARGOYLE (by Gamwich)

Fantomax

Don't see a difference, huh? I think I made my view known previously on the level of critical discourse here regarding texture mods.

A refresher..... the original Bethesda hi-res pack "vampire brute" AKA Gargoyle texture:

28390771944_b656f2fc7a_o.jpgvampirebrute_Bethesda_2K by Gamwich, on Flickr

My RUSTIC GARGOYLE 2k retexture:

28390771484_d3360c7217_o.jpgvampirebrute_Rustic_Gargoyle_2k by Gamwich, on Flickr

See any difference?

Edited by Gamwich

haha, Gamwich is way to sensitive, he loses his mind in the comment section of the above Nexus link and now he bites at my bait, chill out lol

I've read too many questionable criticisms on this forum to assume that you were joking. And seriously, if this mod has been marked for testing, is it actually appropriate to make jokes about it? I don't mean that as a "spoiled sport", I mean that in the sense that nobody will know if someone is serious or not, unless they make that clear in their remarks. Either this is a casual chat forum, or a serious critical review forum. It can't very well be both things simultaneously.

And sorry, if I come off as sensitive to you, but I have to deal with unpleasant people all the time, from rude insulting ones, to people stealing my work outright. I do sometimes wonder if it's really worth my time. I spend a ridiculous amount of time making textures for free, and I get nearly as much aggravation as I do positive feedback. The majority of people don't comment, and don't endorse. So what's left, are the people who really care, and the really unpleasant trolls. Sadly, there are too many of the later for my taste.

• +1 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Gam sounds like something bad happened recently. Hope corgi hasn't died or something horrible. I hope everything is okay anyway, but if it isn't my advice would be to stay away from the internet for a while and definitely the Nexus community. Could just be the "fed up" modder phase though, which is hopefully the only thing happening here.

Edited by Guest

You think stupid comments are unique to Nexus? You obviously have been away for awhile, Sparrow. Sure, I could use a vacation from all the entitled mod users and idiots who can't read a simple description. But then, I'm hardly alone in that sentiment.

I did say "internet" in general. I am always away doing other stuff lately, yes. I simply can't/won't do what you are trying to constantly achieve becuase you are showing me how bitter it is making you. I am asking these things becuase I honestly care about you, but you wear a great deflector shield, so it is kind of hard to get anything from you.

I won't derail this anymore, but I just wanted to say whatever it was I was trying to say. Mainly stop trying to please everyone, making lengthy descriptions these people won't apparently read, or not listening to what your mind is generally telling you. A lot of people are decent and can get things done themselves, but those people are usually busy playing your shiznit and enjoying it to tell you. Don't forget comments are mislabled and should be called "support" in this scene. Turn the bloody things off if that's your main qualm.