• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#151 pralima87

pralima87

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:02 PM

So here you go Hishy the problematic scripts from Minty Lighting, again new load order just ran relinker and the game CTD at start, hide the script and no CTD.

here is the original version from the mod

and here is the relinker version I've hidden it using mohidden so the extension is changed, just to make it easier to differentiate.

Came here with this same issue.

Minty Lighting is in my wheather pack and after using relinker my game will crash on load.

Caused by mintymcmpatchquestscript.pex

Was this fixed?

--------EDIT

Did some reading and it might be related to v44.

Using v40 for now on.

Edited by pralima87, 19 October 2017 - 07:11 PM.

#152 brnclandonald2

brnclandonald2

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:37 PM

I am having a strange problem when I run Relinker, after pressing <Enter> for MO's mods folder path, this comes up:

Alright, let's get started.

First, search the Mods folder for merged plugins.

File "<string>", line244, in <module>

<class 'OSError'>: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'D:\\The Elder Scrolls\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\profiles\\"Skyrim SRLE; Legacy of the Dragonborn"\\modlist.txt'

Press Enter to exit...

The path for is correct.  When I launch TESEdit, LOOT, WryeBash, or Merge Plugins Standalone from Mod Organizer, they have my load order (which relies on modlist.txt) correct.  All those apps work fine too!  A google search of "class 'OSError'>: [Errno 22] Invalid argument:" turns up results relating to Python.  What could be the issue?

#153 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:46 PM

I am having a strange problem when I run Relinker, after pressing <Enter> for MO's mods folder path, this comes up:

Alright, let's get started.

First, search the Mods folder for merged plugins.

File "<string>", line244, in <module>

<class 'OSError'>: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'D:\\The Elder Scrolls\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\profiles\\"Skyrim SRLE; Legacy of the Dragonborn"\\modlist.txt'

Press Enter to exit...

The path for is correct.  When I launch TESEdit, LOOT, WryeBash, or Merge Plugins Standalone from Mod Organizer, they have my load order (which relies on modlist.txt) correct.  All those apps work fine too!  A google search of "class 'OSError'>: [Errno 22] Invalid argument:" turns up results relating to Python.  What could be the issue?

which version you running cos version 44 has issue that why we now recommend version 40 for SRLE Extended LOTD

#154 brnclandonald2

brnclandonald2

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:16 PM

Using v40

#155 MsIllusiveGG

MsIllusiveGG

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:40 PM

Hello all!

Having a problem with Relinker, probably user error, but please help me! I deleted all of Skyrim, got rid of everything and did a full reinstall. Now, Relinker won't acknowledge the folder that I'm running Mod Organizer out of. https://imgur.com/9wSj8Xa, https://imgur.com/x6DMu2I.

I have run it as admin. And I have also moved the entire MO folder onto the desktop. Still the same response. I was able to delete the log folder and now all it says is "Settings file does not exist or is broken"

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users