• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#151 pralima87

pralima87

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:02 PM

So here you go Hishy the problematic scripts from Minty Lighting, again new load order just ran relinker and the game CTD at start, hide the script and no CTD.

here is the original version from the mod

and here is the relinker version I've hidden it using mohidden so the extension is changed, just to make it easier to differentiate.

Came here with this same issue.

Minty Lighting is in my wheather pack and after using relinker my game will crash on load.

Caused by mintymcmpatchquestscript.pex

Was this fixed?

--------EDIT

Did some reading and it might be related to v44.

Using v40 for now on.

Edited by pralima87, 19 October 2017 - 07:11 PM.

#152 brnclandonald2

brnclandonald2

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:37 PM

I am having a strange problem when I run Relinker, after pressing <Enter> for MO's mods folder path, this comes up:

Alright, let's get started.

First, search the Mods folder for merged plugins.

File "<string>", line244, in <module>

<class 'OSError'>: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'D:\\The Elder Scrolls\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\profiles\\"Skyrim SRLE; Legacy of the Dragonborn"\\modlist.txt'

Press Enter to exit...

The path for is correct.  When I launch TESEdit, LOOT, WryeBash, or Merge Plugins Standalone from Mod Organizer, they have my load order (which relies on modlist.txt) correct.  All those apps work fine too!  A google search of "class 'OSError'>: [Errno 22] Invalid argument:" turns up results relating to Python.  What could be the issue?

#153 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:46 PM

I am having a strange problem when I run Relinker, after pressing <Enter> for MO's mods folder path, this comes up:

<class 'OSError'>: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: 'D:\\The Elder Scrolls\\Skyrim\\Mod Organizer\\profiles\\"Skyrim SRLE; Legacy of the Dragonborn"\\modlist.txt'

Press Enter to exit...

The path for is correct.  When I launch TESEdit, LOOT, WryeBash, or Merge Plugins Standalone from Mod Organizer, they have my load order (which relies on modlist.txt) correct.  All those apps work fine too!  A google search of "class 'OSError'>: [Errno 22] Invalid argument:" turns up results relating to Python.  What could be the issue?

which version you running cos version 44 has issue that why we now recommend version 40 for SRLE Extended LOTD

#154 brnclandonald2

brnclandonald2

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:16 PM

Using v40

#155 MsIllusiveGG

MsIllusiveGG

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:40 PM

Hello all!

Having a problem with Relinker, probably user error, but please help me! I deleted all of Skyrim, got rid of everything and did a full reinstall. Now, Relinker won't acknowledge the folder that I'm running Mod Organizer out of. https://imgur.com/9wSj8Xa, https://imgur.com/x6DMu2I.

I have run it as admin. And I have also moved the entire MO folder onto the desktop. Still the same response. I was able to delete the log folder and now all it says is "Settings file does not exist or is broken"

#156 Electronauta

Electronauta

Prisoner

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

I was having a problem with the last version of Relinker, something about "relinker unicodedecodeerror" and "0x81", after change to version 40, I can confirm the software ran completed and without issues, thank you DarkladyLexy, as usual you rock, :)

#157 Gaghar

Gaghar

Prisoner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:27 PM

Does Relinker support non english Skyrim?

I have "unicod decoder error" with non english install (game and mods with russian translate) of SRLE LOTD REQTIFIED with version 40 and version 30 of Relinker. Only version 44 goes fine through the whole process but game ctd on startup. Also i have exact same install on english version of Skyrim with all mods on english, and Relinker works fine (v40). 

I think i will just copy relinker output files from english game install to russian and see what will happen.

#158 hishutup

hishutup

Daedric Prince

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,607 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:15 PM

Well, I took a break, lets see how long I hang around...

Ok first lets see what is going on with this stupid thing.

Press Enter to exit...

Yes, the python results are appropriate since this "application" is a wrapper for a python script. Taking a first look and I see a semicolon in the name, is that supposed to be there?

As for minty lightning mod, who ever wrote the script used some char codes that don't exist in the encoding that skyrim uses or UTF-8.
I don't even know what to do about it and I don't have the running knowledge on how to go about fixing it.

Does Relinker support non english Skyrim?

I have "unicod decoder error" with non english install (game and mods with russian translate) of SRLE LOTD REQTIFIED with version 40 and version 30 of Relinker. Only version 44 goes fine through the whole process but game ctd on startup. Also i have exact same install on english version of Skyrim with all mods on english, and Relinker works fine (v40). 
I think i will just copy relinker output files from english game install to russian and see what will happen.

File IO is a pain, I remember ganda spending too much time on this.
I don't know what russian languages change. 

EDIT: So, Ganda deleted the github way back when and now I dont have the history or what he changed from v40->v44. If my memory serves correctly, I believe he was just trying to mess with system encodings. I believe, I know what is wrong with the minty script but I need to develop a testing environment.

EDIT2: If someone knows a way to extend this to non-vfs systems, let me know, I may be interesting in extending it. 
Here is the current process:

Looks for merge maps in MO's mod list (by priority),
    processes these maps into dictionaries,
    extracts all active bsa's into a temporary directory,
    copies all loose scripts into that directory, override files from the bsa's,
    decompiles any compiled scripts (.pex),
    uses the merge maps to replace original plugin references (both plugin name and formids) with new references from the merge,
    recompiles the scripts and
    copies them to a new mod folder in MO, "Relinker Scripts".

I will say, the current method does not account for every combination of the formid lookup. Some authors include their own function which breaks this "patching."
I believe chesko was one of them, if I remember correctly it was to account for SKSE/non-SKSE.
Example 1

Good thing, its in the list 

function_to_modify_list = ["GetModByName", "checkModPresence", "GetFormFromFile", "IsPluginLoaded"]

#159 Parth37955

Parth37955

Prisoner

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:21 PM

Edit: False alarm...restarting my pc fixed it somehow

Edited by Parth37955, 14 January 2018 - 02:29 PM.

#160 JimBobMcKrakken

JimBobMcKrakken

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:08 PM

Norton AV scanned and removed a Trojan from version 44. Can anyone confirm if version 44 is clean?

#161 Wizard42

Wizard42

Prisoner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:46 AM

Norton AV scanned and removed a Trojan from version 44. Can anyone confirm if version 44 is clean?

from virustotal
https://www.virustot...a4865/detection

#162 hazelwolf

hazelwolf

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:58 PM

Seem to have hit an odd snag running Relinker 40. When it reaches the point where it extracts BSA's and copies loose files it seems to hang at 50% seemingly forever.

Oop. Nevermind. Increasing the priority of the program sped up the process and it carried on.

Edited by hazelwolf, 11 June 2018 - 04:04 PM.

#163 hazelwolf

hazelwolf

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:40 PM

Welp. Seems like I'm hitting the same snag as others. The ol' "Class 'ValueError'>: invalid literal for int<> with base 16: b''

I've done the process of removing the merges to determine if any are broken but it seems every one throws up that error.

Edited by hazelwolf, 11 June 2018 - 05:46 PM.

#164 Baubledorst

Baubledorst

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:27 PM

I'm having an apparent divide by zero error right out the gate after pointing ReLinker to my Mod Organizer / Mods folders; this occurs with both version 40 and 44 and I'm clueless as to how I might rectify it.  

Mod list parsed: [##################################################] 100.0% Done
  File "<string>", line 237, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 104, in printProgress

<class 'ZeroDivisionError'>: float division by zero

#165 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:56 PM

ANother first time user - error as follows:

I need to know Mod Organizer's root folder [c:\skyrim tools\modorganizer2]
---> c:\Skyrim Tools\ModOrganizer2
I need to know Mod Organizer's Mods folder [c:\users\shadr\appdata\local\modorganizer\skyrimse\mods]
--->

File "<string>", line 222, in <module>
  File "configparser.py", line 778, in get
  File "configparser.py", line 1138, in _unify_values

<class 'configparser.NoSectionError'>: No section: 'General'

Get a 'Press Enter to exit' at that point. Verified paths are correct for both my MO2 install and Mods. Request a bit o help. v40.

EDIT: Problem found - for those who keep thier profiles in a different place than the main MO2 install, direct it to where the profile can be found, and all is well.

Edited by Shadriss, 11 July 2018 - 09:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users