I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this question. If not please let me know where I should post this question. Thank you.
Ten months ago I started playing Skyrim following the STEP Guide. I have progressed from STEP to STEP Extended and am now using Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition. During the past ten months I have not had any problems with either LOOT or Mod Organizer. I updated to the latest version of LOOT a week ago. Everything worked fine with the updated version until yesterday when I removed a couple of armor plugins and replaced them with different armor plugins. When I ran LOOT from within MO as usual the screen had the normal LOOT border. However, the screen was all white with a small, inch long black smudge in the upper left corner that looked like highly condensed text. In trying to get the regular LOOT screen back I have tried the following:
1. Checked that the --single-process argument was still in the executable screen for LOOT. It was.
2. I deleted LOOT from my computer and reinstalled LOOT following the STEP Guide. White screen still there.
3. Reinstalled MO according to STEP Guide. White screen still there.
4. Deleted LOOT from my computer and installed the previous version of LOOT installing it per STEP Guide. White screen still there.
5. Ran LOOT outside of MO. White screen still there.
6. Tried different arguments on the LOOT executable screen. White screen still there.
I have run out of ideas as to what I should try next. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.