SRLE (Neovalen) Help Needed

KingExtincE

Question

Hello!

I've come back to Skyrim once more after another year or so of absence.. Decided I'd get acquainted with MO, Wrye bash tesedit etc etc. and look for mods. After 2 days of scanning nexus I'd hand selected about 130-ish mods, a vast majority of which are also present in Neovalen's STEP guide for legendary edition.

Hence I thought it logical to just follow said guide in it's order for at least all the mods I had selected that appear in the guide as well.

So far, I've worked my way up from Prerequisites up until RaceMenu, and at this point decided I'd try and launch the game and see if it's still launching and working. It... does launch, but definitely doesn't look like it should. In fact, the only thing that seems to be loaded in are the eyeballs of my character, and that's.. pretty much it.

Then I started disabling pretty much all the mods to see if that would make a difference, but it did not. Eventually, I disabled all mods until my Vanilla profile (which works) and Skyrim Revisited profile inMO were identical. The vanilla version still works perfectly fine, however, the Skyrim Revisited profile looks like this.

For reference, here's what my MO profiles look like which lead to the eyeballs-only result:

Vanilla (works fine)

Revisited (results in this)

In case required, here a list of the, now disabled, plugins:

Part 1
Part 2

For Humor's sake: Me right now :/

Help would more than greatly be appreciated.

Edited by KingExtincE

3 answers to this question

Considering the fact that making my loadout identical to the vanilla loadout doesn't make the game identical to the vanilla profile, I'm thinking perhaps it has nothing to do with the (order of) installed mods but more likely with the configuration (or perhaps lack of) one or more of the prerequisites? These being ENB organiser, dsopt and nvidia inspector

I'm confident I followed the ini changes and everything to the bone though. I last quit the revisited profile with everything still functioning after completing the Unofficial Patches part. After that I followed the instructions for: the Other Fixes tab with the exception of Horns are Forever and Enhanced Camera. Skipped 4.3 Resources, did ExtendedUI, SSIR and SKyUI and the entirety of the Heads up display section. 

After that I did Race Menu and this is the moment I deviated from STEP by also adding FNIS, FNIS PCEA2, FNIS Patch, CBBE, Calientes Vanilla outfits for CBBE, XP32MSE and bodyslide and outfit studio 2 (in that order, per each description on the nexus and/or STEP guide if they came in play later on in the guide). 

However, as said, by disbling each of these the game still only loads in a very select amount of light sources and my characters eyeballs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.