2 replies to this topic

#1 NewYears1978

NewYears1978

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:13 PM

I have been away for awhile..figured I'd mess with Skyrim again. I know there are other posts but I couldn't find a recent one so figured I would just ask - please don't bite my head off.

Are there any automated methods for downloading mods yet or is it still manual one by one? (I saw a post previously about someone working on a web thing - but the post is gone (or changed with new forums maybe?)

Also, I noticed on Nexus there was a huge gig download now, but I was unsure what it was (yes I read the description) - thanks in advance for your answers.

(I maybe should have read the new guide first..I see stuff about compilations now..so maybe some is included in a compilation now..I will read through the guide right now)

Edited by NewYears1978, 05 September 2016 - 04:15 PM.

#2 Greg

Greg

High King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:01 PM

No, you still have to download the mods one at a time. As far as I am aware, Nexus prohibits automated downloading of mods

#3 Kelmych

Kelmych

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,795 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 05:42 PM

There are some compilations such as the STEP compilation and The Ruffled Feather on the STEP Nexus page that reduce the number of downloads a little.

There is ongoing work to create tools that simplify the rest of the process other than automated download.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users