• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DaftBot

DaftBot

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:26 PM

So I skipped mods I didn't want and downloaded higher resolution textures due to my pc being powerful enough to handle them.

I followed the guide pretty well, but somewhere I ****ed up I suspect, because my game is crashing at startup.

Here is my load order:

Just let me know if more info is needed because I have no idea what is wrong.

#2 DaftBot

DaftBot

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:35 PM

I was being a idiot as usual forgot to tick all the fallout 3 bsa's after reticking let MO manage archives.

Mods can lock this thread sorry about that.

#3 Kelmych

Kelmych

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:06 PM

It's good to leave it here since it's likely others might have the same problem. It's an easy and fairly common mistake to make especially since installing and configuring mods for any Bethesda game is quite complex. Should the should guide make this step more obvious?

#4 Sonreac

Sonreac

Prisoner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:54 PM

Perhaps edit it with a bolder and slightly bigger font when it comes to something like that.  Even I forgot it and I've been modding these selected games ever since the beginning.

#5 ShadowFyre

ShadowFyre

Prisoner

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:48 PM

Hey, well my Fallout also crashes at startup, but it happens very rarely. I'm more worried about the Raiders having pink/purple limbs. I was wondering if anybody would happen to know whats causing it before I start disabling and testing my load order and mods.

On an off note, another bug I noticed was that everyone has these weird dull grayish/brown eyes.

LFLbY8v.jpgsMLqbzT.png

Edited by ShadowFyre, 16 September 2016 - 05:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users