The focus on this preset was to have a good base for anyone who wants to start tweaking their own preset, but don't want to go through all the hassle of setting everything up. With this preset you can ease your way in to becoming a tweaking master.
Start small just adjust some settings in the enbseries.ini file to see what each setting does, if you end up "destroying" the visuals of the preset, just copy and paste the .ini file from the 7zip folder and start over.
And when you feel comfortable enough, go ahead and move on to alter the shader settings, and after that the shader files themselves even.
Or however you want to approach it, it's up to you.
- Custom shader files based on my Modular Shader Library for Skyrim.
- I have normalized and corrected the pitch black shadows caused by too high contrast values, while still keeping it at a very similar amount of darkness that is in the vanilla game. Thus the color range have been increased thanks to that.
- Nights are slightly darker in the ambient/"shadow" lighting but fully visible compared to vanilla shadows.
- All imagespace modifiers functions!, but now you can customize Night Eye visuals with a range of settings only applied when Night Eye effects is active.
- Visuals are close to vanilla so any type of lighting mod that works and looks good without this ENB Preset, should look good with this preset. However I can't guarantee that to a 100%, there are always something/somethings that can look a bit off. But even if it does it would most likely only require small amount of tweaks to compensate for that visual difference.
- Separate Readme files explaining all the files different commands, in very simple terms so there hopefully will not be any confusion arising.
- Assigned the min and max values to all the commands to their appropriate level to not cause any faulty render/pixelation or any other issue related to using a too low or too high value.