Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:01 PM

POPULAR

Welcome to SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

A STEP Hosted Pack created and maintained for the Skyrim Community

This guide was created from the well known Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition. This would not exist without his hard work on Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition. Some of the mods and information from this guide are a result of Neovalen's work.

SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified is a pack created to improve the players experience in Skyrim world.

This guide also removes the big Conflict Resolution at the end of the load order used in SRLE. We introduced modular patches for the mods used in the guide. This way all users that deviate from the guide can easily remove a mod by removing its patch. Maintained stability with maximum functionality including patches, mod cleaning, mod ordering, and more.

You can visit the page here -> SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified <-

This guide brings two star mods to the game that improve and expand user's experience:

Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery) by icecreamassassin

and 

Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul by The Requiem Dungeon Masters

This guide is now in beta testing and we would appreciate any feedback given. You can post here all bugs, problems or mistakes related to this pack.

Special thanks to jdsmith2816 for his great work on the modular patches and Requiem integration.

You can also check the newer guide:

Skyrim All YASH'd Up

introduces to this load order the YASH mod.

Edited by paul666root, 15 November 2016 - 09:03 AM.

#2 jdsmith2816

jdsmith2816

Jarl

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:09 PM

It appears that the nexus is having some, hopefully, short-term issues loading the files tab.  In the meantime the below dropbox link contains all up to date archives from the SRLE Reqtified nexus page..

https://www.dropbox....485pqcSGBa?dl=0

#3 CVkiller2013

CVkiller2013

Guard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:37 PM

OMG!!!! Thank you Paul, i you did it, Requiem, finally the true Overhaul. Thank you.

#4 paul666root

paul666root

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:31 PM

Update: all patches/merges have been updated to the new CRF and LOTD

Edited by paul666root, 01 October 2016 - 05:34 PM.

#5 dunc001

dunc001

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:32 PM

Congrats on the new guide!  I am really liking the format - guide layout, modular patches, etc.  Extremely well done both of you.

#6 edynacio

edynacio

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:03 PM

Wow!!! What a awesome surprise. I'll be keeping a close eye on the guide's progress.

Thanks for sharing this.

Edited by edynacio, 01 October 2016 - 07:04 PM.

#7 jdsmith2816

jdsmith2816

Jarl

• Pack Authors
  • 714 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:11 PM

Thanks all for the kind words they're definitely appreciated!

We'll be releasing a sub guide, probably before end of month, detailing how to integrate the full SMC compilation into SRLE Reqtified so that we can all have awesome graphics to go along with the great game play.  Having said that... Before doing so we'd like to get some successful installations of the guide, confirm stability and fix whatever initial problems people run into with the base.  

Also I think our fingers can use a break ;)

Edited by jdsmith2816, 01 October 2016 - 07:12 PM.

#8 reddvilzz

reddvilzz

Jarl

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:41 AM

Question, what is LECM - Patches? Too much acronyms

#9 paul666root

paul666root

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:53 AM

Question, what is LECM - Patches? Too much acronyms

yes this i easier to write when updating. I will make a legend with all acronyms soon enough.

LECM is Landscape Environment Clutter Merged

#10 reddvilzz

reddvilzz

Jarl

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:13 AM

yes this i easier to write when updating. I will make a legend with all acronyms soon enough.

LECM is Landscape Environment Clutter Merged

That's neat, definitely gonna make it easier to see. Loving the new visual btw.

I'm just hoping there's a better way to integrate reqtified from LotD itself. I'm guessing I have to compare the guide manually side by side.

#11 paul666root

paul666root

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:49 AM

Here i made a list with all acronyms used in the guide:

Legend

Expand here:

If i missed some please tell me and i'll post. These are also posted on the Merge Page in the guide.

Edited by paul666root, 02 October 2016 - 02:50 AM.

#12 paul666root

paul666root

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:55 AM

That's neat, definitely gonna make it easier to see. Loving the new visual btw.

I'm just hoping there's a better way to integrate reqtified from LotD itself. I'm guessing I have to compare the guide manually side by side.

there isn't.... we wanted in the beginning to put in SRLEx this but too much content needed removing and that would have changed too much in SRLEx guide.

Edit: anyway this will be a different experience so it should be different from original SRLEx lotd

Also we'll implement an optional SMC guide for those who want ultimate visuals with this great gameplay... but this will take a while.

Edited by paul666root, 02 October 2016 - 02:58 AM.

#13 Darth_mathias

Darth_mathias

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,674 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:09 AM

If it was possible to also make the SMC sub guide you guys are thinking of creating to work with my guide then it just a matter of what of what the user prefers Requiem or Ordinator.

I know i have been think about SMC for a very long time but the thing that has always put me off was the volume of work to get t done (plus you know how lazy a modder I can be.)

#14 paul666root

paul666root

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:16 AM

Ofcourse it is possible. Anyway will take some time

#15 johnnywatts

johnnywatts

Guard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:23 AM

So, maybe a dumb question, but you guys released this guide JUST as I nuked my entire Skyrim install to redo my SRLE LoTD build. Can't ask for better timing.

I noticed from quickly skimming the guide that Bijin Warmaidens/NPCs/Wives are now excluded. I'm guessing that you introduced the concept of modular patches specifically for this reason, so users can make their own build however they like.

But I also recall a conflict resolution patch in the old LoTD guide that covered NPC retextures. I tried to make my own NPC retex merge that included Ultimate NPC Overhaul II and the Hott series of mods instead of Inhabitants of Skyrim. I also did the whole masters cleaning process with the NPC conflict resolution patch.

It was a complete disaster, with NPCs having missing textures, and in one particular NPC's case (Aela The Huntress), missing her face entirely (only eyeballs and mouth showed up).

Is this likely to be the case again with the new modular patches? I probably missed something during the merging and cleaning process?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack, lotd, requiem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users