SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hi all. I desperately need help.

I've been trying to play a modded Requiem playthrough for what seems like forever now. No matter what I do I have performance issues or CTDs. I figured it was windows 8/10.

I noticed this guide last year and added a few things but I always run out of memory according to Crash Fixes. I even tried to trim down the amount of textures used and not use SMC pack, but I still crash. I have an i7-4790k, 16gb ram, gtx 1080. I know my system can handle it. I even installed windows 7 to maximize memory usage. Yet something is happening that is causing the issue. Could it be mod-related? Improper config of .ini's?

For more info, I have been discussing the issue on reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimrequiem/comments/5vcv96/srle_legacy_of_the_dragonborn_reqtified_windows_10/

I'm currently at the state of starting over although I really don't want to go through the process again. Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.

I tried that, didn't really help but I found if I don't use shift and space to select multiple at once it works more often. Right now I am getting a crash when I get near some mine with "Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID:0x94B26" how do I check what is causing this in tesxedit?

Edit: okay, it seemed to be TAFM merged so I disabled that and it seems to be fixed. :D 

Edited by Almahe

Hi all. I desperately need help.

I've been trying to play a modded Requiem playthrough for what seems like forever now. No matter what I do I have performance issues or CTDs. I figured it was windows 8/10.

I noticed this guide last year and added a few things but I always run out of memory according to Crash Fixes. I even tried to trim down the amount of textures used and not use SMC pack, but I still crash. I have an i7-4790k, 16gb ram, gtx 1080. I know my system can handle it. I even installed windows 7 to maximize memory usage. Yet something is happening that is causing the issue. Could it be mod-related? Improper config of .ini's?

For more info, I have been discussing the issue on reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimrequiem/comments/5vcv96/srle_legacy_of_the_dragonborn_reqtified_windows_10/

I'm currently at the state of starting over although I really don't want to go through the process again. Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.

I run the YASH setup on windows 10. Didnt use SMC but instead manually installed textures based on SRLE and the LOTD extended guides.

Used all 1k and 2k textures. Mostly 1k.

I barely get ctds. So it is possible. Reduce your texture sizes and check memory usage with skyrim performance monitor. 

Well made an account just for this issue. Followed the guide for SRLE Lotd Reqtified to the letter, BUUUUT as I try to start skyrim... It starts skyrim, literally, no mods no nothing just the regular start, regular ui. The MCM menu is available but no mods are being registered on it. :S

Loading immersive horses BELOW MA and wildcat reqtified fixes the issue.

The race records conflict which causes the horses to not behave correctly if MA is loaded below the traders patch.

also not 100% sure but i think wildcat caused issues with the AI of some summoned creatures from NPC's.....ghostly trolls would just stand there after being summoned and not attack. My guess for nobody noticing the IH issue is that not many people actually PLAY these guides..all their time is spent modding. 

Did you ever manage to fix this issue? I think somewhere earlier on you were talking about loading 'traders patch' (not sure what patch you were talking about) after Minor Arcana would fix it. 

I cant move IH below MA as The legacy of the dragonborn merege uses IH as a master. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Currently this is my loadorder of active mods thing is I made a new profile to try some of them standalone and then they start perfectly.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
EFFCore.esm
notice board.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
Campfire.esm
JSwords.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
3DNPC.esp
Interesting NPCs - EEO patch.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Whistling Mine.esp
NSUTR - Merged.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Falskaar - Notice Board.esp
racecompatibility__usleep.esp
3DNPC Patches Merged.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Aurlyn.esp
BFSEffects.esp
BosmerHeaddresses.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Collectables and Treasures Merged.esp
Crime Overhaul.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
DynDOLOD - Addons.esp
Faces Merged.esp
Faction Crossbows.esp
FISS.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
ForgottenCity Patches Merged.esp
FollowerCompatibility.esp
Frostfall.esp
frostfall__usleep.esp
helgen__3dnpc.esp
helgen___usleep.esp
HothFollower.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
iw__crf.esp
Inigo.esp
Inigo Patches Merged.esp
konahrik_accoutrements.esp
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
konahrik_acc_WAFR_CCOR.esp
konahriks_accoutrements__usleep.esp
Miscellaneous Merged.esp
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
MAS Patches Merged.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
ogDiverseDragons2.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp
Point The Way.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
scrr__3dnpc.esp
scrr__mil.esp
scrr__usleep.esp
SkyUI.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
TradeBarter.esp
tradebarter__usleep.esp
TMB Vanilla Armors Merged.esp
Toccata.esp
towConversation.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Undeath.esp
Undeath Patches Merged.esp
Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp
VioLens.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
WetandColdAshes WAFR CCF.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
XPMSE.esp
Craftable Horse Barding.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
GuardAnimationsGDO.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
WAFR Patches Merged.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
CCF Patches Merged.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
CCOR Patches Merged.esp
3DNPC CCOR.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn Patches Merged.esp
COWI Patches Merged.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
NPC Retextures Merged.esp
ESFCompanions.esp
ESFCompanions Patches Merged.esp
Trees and Flora Merged.esp
Darkwater Crossing.esp
Ivarstead.esp
Karthwasten.esp
Kynesgrove.esp
Shor's Stone.esp
Soljund's Sinkhole.esp
Arthville Patches Merged.esp
LECM Merged.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
timingiseverything__usleep.esp
aslal__helgen.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
asnb__usleep.esp
asnb__3dnpc.esp
CFTO.esp
Farmhouse Chimneys - Merged.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch.esp
NRM Falskaar - Requiem Patch.esp
KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp
CAR-ContentAddonReqtified.esp
COR-CraftingOverhaulReqtified.esp
NRM 3DNPC - Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - Cutting Room Floor.esp
Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp
Requiem - Immersive Weapons.esp
Requiem - Inigo.esp
Requiem - SCRR Patch.esp
Requiem - Campfire.esp
Requiem - Frostfall.esp
Requiem Patches Merged.esp
requiem__usleep__kfr__etac.esp
Requiem_Minor_Arcana.esp
Requiem Minor Arcana Patches Merged.esp
Requiem - Behind the Curtain.esp
requiem-btc__ccf__saeri-aetherialcrown.esp
Requiem - Unarmed Combat Enhancer.esp
Requiem - Unarmed Combat Enhancer - BtC Patch.esp
requiem-uce__kfr.esp
Requiem - Destiny.esp
requiem-destiny__dbm.esp
requiem-destiny__requiem-dragonborn.esp
requiem-destiny__requiem-ia.esp
Requiem - Unarmed Combat Enhancer - Destiny Patch.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim Reqtified.esp
zzz Second Requiem Patches Merge Consistency Patch.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
NARC Merged.esp
Race Adjustments.esp
RDO Merged.esp
BQO Merged.esp
TGR Merged.esp
TKDodge.esp
TheChoiceIsYours - Merged.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
LSFX-Audiosettings.esp
AOS.esp
AOS Patches Merged.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
ISC Patches Merged.esp
ECTV Merged.esp
Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp
Skyrim Radioactive - Interiors Compilation.esp
Skyrim Radioactive Patches Merged.esp
CLARALUX Merged.esp
claralux__ectv-merged.esp
ECTV Patches Merged.esp
HUD Merged.esp
WLSO Merged.esp
Khajiit Ears Show.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

well usually mods don't load in the game when you get over 255 plugins loaded. From your load order doesn't seem to be the cause... are you sure you got only those active ?

Yeah they were the only ones active. But I've managed to narrow it down and fix it. For some weird reason, there's a limit to the amount of active mods I can have in the left pane of MO. Figured it out by manually activating 5 mods at a time and starting skyrim and starting a new game until it changed to vanilla start rather then alternative life. So yeah, ended up disabling all the sound mods and now it works. But whatever the reason I've never experienced that before with their being a limit in the left pane. :S

Edited by elshagan

Did you ever manage to fix this issue? I think somewhere earlier on you were talking about loading 'traders patch' (not sure what patch you were talking about) after Minor Arcana would fix it. 

I cant move IH below MA as The legacy of the dragonborn merege uses IH as a master. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Yes and no. The patches and load order are setup in a way that adjusting load order like that will mess up the patches of other mods. 

In order to fix that issue the patches and load order would need to be redone. Immersive horses is completely broken as is in the requiem guide and for that reason i stopped using it and switched to YASH

Immersive horses patch (the traders patch) to function correctly needs to be below both minor arcana and wildcat if you use it....which doesnt work with this guide like i said due to how the patches and load order are setup. 

One possible solution might be to remove the immersive horses patch from requiem patches merged....rebuild the merge WITHOUT that patch and then load the patch by itself below everything i mentioned. 

Over sight apparently during development of guide. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

will the patch provided work with Legacy of the Dragonborn v18? Have anyone using v18 for now?

Believe JD answered a similar question pages back......using newest versions is perfectly fine. Changes are more than likely very minor. 

Cant remember what version i installed cause its been a couple weeks. But i installed newer version than whats in guide and everythings fine. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid
  • +1 1

Yeah they were the only ones active. But I've managed to narrow it down and fix it. For some weird reason, there's a limit to the amount of active mods I can have in the left pane of MO. Figured it out by manually activating 5 mods at a time and starting skyrim and starting a new game until it changed to vanilla start rather then alternative life. So yeah, ended up disabling all the sound mods and now it works. But whatever the reason I've never experienced that before with their being a limit in the left pane. :S

There is no left pane limit....only a PLUGIN limit.

I have seen people with up to 1000 mods...yes one thousand in their left pane. Right now i have around 500 in my own left pane. Doesnt reflect that in modwatch due to merges. 

The only reason i can think why your mods wouldnt show up in game is if you didnt have fileselection enabled in your ini files.