SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I encountered a problem with the teleportation orbs from Immersive College of Winterhold that you can use once you are archmage. Most of the time the game freezes after the port. There are a few reports of this on the mod's Nexus page but no solution. It seems the freeze is caused by the mod making an autosave while loading the new cell. Sadly there is no option to disable this autosave in the MCM. Can someone with more technical expertise have a look at that? Is there a possibilty to turn off this autosave?

I encountered a problem with the teleportation orbs from Immersive College of Winterhold that you can use once you are archmage. Most of the time the game freezes after the port. There are a few reports of this on the mod's Nexus page but no solution. It seems the freeze is caused by the mod making an autosave while loading the new cell. Sadly there is no option to disable this autosave in the MCM. Can someone with more technical expertise have a look at that? Is there a possibilty to turn off this autosave?

have you tried disabling saves on fast travel in the skyrim options menu? or set bSaveOnTravel=0 in the skyrimpref.ini file

Alright.. I finished the custom NPC Visual Restore script to handle forwarding all visual data from NPC Retextures Merged to RFTI...

Once Diana tests it out on her end we should be good to release the core updates hopefully later today.

The bad news.. I had planned to already be like halfway done with the optional bits of the guide by now but haven't even started.. Life's been busy.  The guide update may stretch to next week before it's 100% complete.  This only affects people planning to use ECTV.

have you tried disabling saves on fast travel in the skyrim options menu? or set bSaveOnTravel=0 in the skyrimpref.ini file

All vanilla autosave options are disabled. These autosaves seem to be made by Immersive College, probably by the script handling the teleport.

Give this a try.. I removed the save on TP for you

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/COWI%20-%20No%20Save%20on%20TP.7z

You're the best! Can you be my father? Err ... forget the last part, but you are awesome! Works like a charm, freezes are gone.

I don't want to sound to demanding but could you do the same for "cwiholdscollegescript", "CWIQuartersOrbScript" and "CWITeleportSpellScript" which port you back to the College, to the Archmage Sanctuary and the "Temporal Shift" spell/power you find there and have also the autosaves and thus cause freezes.

Hi. I have a crash problem with the ENB Organizer part. I have set it up according to the guide, step by step, and upon trying to load a save game instantly crashes (I can get to the main menu though).

Turning off the blue switch (and so all ENBSeries it would appear) makes the crash go away.

Moreover when I returned to "Global ENBlocal", it appears to not have saved most of the changes (the ones on the right seem to persist, meanwhile the ones on the left are reset to default).

Am I being an moron somewhere? I have installed the ENB series without this utility yesterday on a test install and it seemed fine. The ENBoost was active, no crashes.

I don't know if it matters at all, but I've no ENB preset installed yet. I don't know how to do it, especially with resetting settings, a crashing game, and 0 experience :p

I would appreciate any help, so far your guide seems UH-MAZING, but this got me stuck :)

I want to use this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76783/? it needs an ENB helper too, idk if it works with this software?

Hi. I have a crash problem with the ENB Organizer part. I have set it up according to the guide, step by step, and upon trying to load a save game instantly crashes (I can get to the main menu though).

Turning off the blue switch (and so all ENBSeries it would appear) makes the crash go away.

Moreover when I returned to "Global ENBlocal", it appears to not have saved most of the changes (the ones on the right seem to persist, meanwhile the ones on the left are reset to default).

Am I being an moron somewhere? I have installed the ENB series without this utility yesterday on a test install and it seemed fine. The ENBoost was active, no crashes.

I don't know if it matters at all, but I've no ENB preset installed yet. I don't know how to do it, especially with resetting settings, a crashing game, and 0 experience :p

I would appreciate any help, so far your guide seems UH-MAZING, but this got me stuck :)

I want to use this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76783/? it needs an ENB helper too, idk if it works with this software?

Check out this site to troubleshoot your ENB issues: Stability Performance Optimization ENB Configuration - a Comprehensive Guide. Compare all of your INI tweaks in Skyrim.ini, SkyrimPrefs.ini, and enblocal.ini. If this doesn't help you resolve your issues let us know.

Compare your INI files from ENB Organizer folder to those in your Skyrim Directory. I recognized that sometimes the files it injects into the Skyrim directory don't always match. I had to manually copy the INI files I needed to make them match up and thus resolve the issues I had previously had. This may be the same for you.

Hmpf, thought that was it - the enblocal.ini in Skyrim directory was all weird (Video Memory size = 0, for instance). I copied the modified file sitting in ENB Organizer folder and replaced that one, but sadly the game still crashes. I have changed all the records in that file (using ENB Organizer) to match those in the link you provided and skyrimprefs.ini is done word-for-word according to Paul's guide using Mod Organizer and BethINI. I'm at a loss :(

I have even replaced the skyrimprefs.ini and skyrim.ini in my MO profile with the files I made earlier using the STEP guide alone. They worked before, now same instant crash so it cannot be those puppies. It must be related to the ENB Organizer.

Edited by Ellilea